Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:07:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JEW] Shekel-Global Decentralized Cryptocurrency-PoS/Masternodes-No ICO  (Read 38372 times)
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:41:00 PM

All coins today are deeply in the red zone. When price start to go up, some of them will have small jump and some of them will have big jump. How will JEW react? Well that depends on devs and community.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bepo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:03:46 AM

Total number of MN is increasing and there is good community behind the Shekel. I just setup my second MN and everything working great. About the price, I think it is not about Shekel if we look the other altcoins we can see that almost all of them decreasing, it won't continue forever.

Yup dont let the FUD get to you, this coin is not as obvious as you might think it is... You will be surprised to see that its not just another coin and the developer is highly involved and seems to be quite committed to the longevity of the coin. Every issue that has come up like they sometimes do with new coins, has been addressed.... and addressed well.. There are very few projects out there capable of putting there money where their mouth is, but this one seems to be one of those projects... My respect for the team had gone up quite a bit after the swap.

The new wallet has been forked from a very stable code base and has added a lot of new features the previous wallet lacked. So I was actually pretty happy about the swap despite the delays.

I basically have high hopes for this coin, it seems to have a lot of good things going for it. The community is great too, just make sure you have a sense of humor before you get all bent outa shape, good bunch though once you get to know them though... Just ask if anyones got their Github accounts yet and wait for them impending trolling and memes you will get...  You can thank my big mouth for that...

Keep an eye on this one.... Dont let the price fool you thats just undervalued JEW

I'm going to translate your optimistic post in the Croatian ANN thread.
WalterGRWI

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:50:45 AM

Thanks for the info !!
tuananh639393

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:45:29 PM

Honestly, the project very transperent ( roadmap, white paper), dev team very proactive, community is growing very fast. I'm in with this project. Price's drop is just normal here, at cryptocurrency world.
Shekel_ (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:51:49 AM

Total number of MN is increasing and there is good community behind the Shekel. I just setup my second MN and everything working great. About the price, I think it is not about Shekel if we look the other altcoins we can see that almost all of them decreasing, it won't continue forever.

Yup dont let the FUD get to you, this coin is not as obvious as you might think it is... You will be surprised to see that its not just another coin and the developer is highly involved and seems to be quite committed to the longevity of the coin. Every issue that has come up like they sometimes do with new coins, has been addressed.... and addressed well.. There are very few projects out there capable of putting there money where their mouth is, but this one seems to be one of those projects... My respect for the team had gone up quite a bit after the swap.

The new wallet has been forked from a very stable code base and has added a lot of new features the previous wallet lacked. So I was actually pretty happy about the swap despite the delays.

I basically have high hopes for this coin, it seems to have a lot of good things going for it. The community is great too, just make sure you have a sense of humor before you get all bent outa shape, good bunch though once you get to know them though... Just ask if anyones got their Github accounts yet and wait for them impending trolling and memes you will get...  You can thank my big mouth for that...

Keep an eye on this one.... Dont let the price fool you thats just undervalued JEW

Thank you for the kind words Smiley
Shekel_ (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:52:05 AM

Honestly, the project very transperent ( roadmap, white paper), dev team very proactive, community is growing very fast. I'm in with this project. Price's drop is just normal here, at cryptocurrency world.

Glad to have ya.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:43:47 AM

Very interesting project! Do you already have a listing on an exchange? Does your project need a translation into Polish?
gabipavel

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:55:56 AM

Hello! Yes, stocks exchange and crypto bridge
CoinNLD

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:22:34 PM

And there we go! Off to the moon! Price is movinggg
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:32:36 AM

And there we go! Off to the moon! Price is movinggg
What kind of moon we go sir, price barely stabilized, how you behave next is not clear, it is doubtful that I Roll Eyes

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

I'm looking for a promising and trustworthy project to invest. I don't know whether Masternodes is a sign, but I need to see it.
Shekel_ (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:18:37 PM

https://jewpay.io

https://twitter.com/shekel_coin/status/967849424889221120

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next swap session will be Monday Feb 26th from 7PM to 11PM UTC
Stephied

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:42:12 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 11:14:55 PM by Stephied

Jewpay looks really great!
Glad to see dev team following what they promise  Cheesy
coinmancan

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:45:08 AM

I keep asking this question over and over again... no answer.

HOW DO YOU GET THE WALLET RUNNING ON LINUX / Ubuntu

The script on this site has the NO GUI function...

http://shekel.community/showthread.php?tid=1

I want a Graphical Interface to see what is happening.

Also, this site tutorial has the Hot and Cold wallet function and states it's for Linux, but the instructions have you creating a wallet in Windows...

https://github.com/shekeltechnologies/Documentation/blob/master/guides/MasterNode_Setup_Cold_Hot_Linux.md

I am NOT a Linux expert.  How can I get some *help* please?  This is the 3rd time I am asking for instructions to create a wallet on Linux.

When I try to start the program I get this error.

./shekel-cli: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.54.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
QQQQQQ@QQ:~/Downloads/shekel-linux-1.3.0$

I downloaded the Linux files.  Unzipped.  Used Terminal to run .shekel-cli from theunzipped location, and it is not working.

Also made sure to change the permission on the file to "Allow to run as executable."

HELP PLEASE.

Sitting here with coins ready to go for a Master Node and no way to get started.
craigh

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

Hi

Not sure why you want to run a linux wallet if you know nothing about linux? Anyway, the details are found in this guide: https://github.com/shekeltechnologies/Documentation/blob/master/guides/MasterNode_Setup_Cold_Hot_Linux.md.

Go to the section Hot MasterNode VPS Setup(Part 2) with Linux CLI only wallet. You can ignore the masternode elements in step 6 if you are just running the wallet.

It would make sense for you to join the Discord community and ask questions there. It's better than SHOUTING here  Wink

Discord: https://discord.gg/dDEBHs8

C.
coinmancan

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

Hi

Not sure why you want to run a linux wallet if you know nothing about linux?

It would make sense for you to join the Discord community and ask questions there.

Not sure why you would ask someone

why they want to learn something

that they said

they want to learn about.

That's like saying

"not sure why you're in this class for __XYZ__

if you know nothing about __XYZ__."

Wink

(and if you are familiar with operating systems you already know that Linux is the most secure in terms of viruses and such-- that is the reason for the foray into this new territory for me. if one option is more secure to hold coins on then that option is worth learning about.)

I have multiple coins and wallets on Linux.  All of them have different install parameters.  Deb files. Or building via Terminal.  Or byteball files.  Then permissions on the files need to be changed sometimes. All KINDS of modes.  What I've been asking makes perfect sense because there is no outline anywhere for installing a stand-alone Linux wallet.  Everything has to do with Master Nodes.  You can't just say, "oh! Skip this section... duh!"  (I'm not saying you did.)  Outline. The. Steps.  Mac wallet has instructions.  Windows wallet has instructions.  For the way Linux is, instructions are imperative.  It's not a double-click affair.  Blackcoin, Reddcoin, 42... I could go on and on as I have a large portfolio... they all had instructions and are up and running and EACH install was 100% different than the other.

SHOUTING is a last resort, after asking the same question, politely, multiple times.  You can see the time-stamps:  being patient after 2 weeks is too much, especially since others are getting *their* questions answered.

Thank you for your links and message, I will go and *continue* to learn.
klax

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:49:23 PM

Guys, how many transactions per second can the blockchain perform ? I cannot seem to find that information and i think it is pretty important

PONTUS   ★   INVESTMENT TOKEN - SALE STARTS ON 01.04.2022    ★   PONTUS
►   pontus.network   ◄
        ANN  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
craigh

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:23:12 PM

that they said

OK. Continue to post in an aggressive manner and see how many ppl will want to help you.

When ppl are providing support for free, you should maybe show some gratitude rather than feeling that you are somehow entitled.

Good luck.

C.
MattRob

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

that they said

OK. Continue to post in an aggressive manner and see how many ppl will want to help you.

When ppl are providing support for free, you should maybe show some gratitude rather than feeling that you are somehow entitled.

Good luck.

C.

i think it might be a riddle that you need to solve. The answer is Apple, what is the question?
klax

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:33:33 PM

So no one knows the answer to my question or no one enters this thread, what can I undestand from this ?

PONTUS   ★   INVESTMENT TOKEN - SALE STARTS ON 01.04.2022    ★   PONTUS
►   pontus.network   ◄
        ANN  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: