Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:54:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] BTC-Green ICO and Projects - Ecological Community in the Green Planet  (Read 2412 times)
wmskss

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:11:33 PM

Have not heard anything since Dec 28th. Would like to know next step for company. Lack of communication is not good. Please update project details. Is a very good project but lack of communication makes people worry about its legitimacy and/or its Founders. Would like to know that project is alive and well. Would like to believe it will succeed. No business will succeed without communication no matter how much one believes in it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RichardPeterson (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

Hi,
As we informed our schedule in previous email.
The schedule of listing coin on exchange is delayed due to the holiday and our negotiation with our partners. So the plan postpones until Feb 2018. We know you are anxious to know the result while we have several opportunities so why don't we wait a little bit time which is much better than going fast.

Please take a rest, we are doing our best to push our coin better and better.
wmskss

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:03:09 AM

You mistake lack of communication with impatience. They are not one in the same. I have no problem with being thorough and making sure the project go's forward with everything in place and support where it needs to be. When an ICO/IPO ceases it is usually announces such and lets investors know that things are going well. I am not impatient, just prudent. Thank you for the response, that is all it takes.
Masternodeking

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:38:27 AM

We can buy 200 coins max. a day, can't we?

Depending on the liquidity on the exchanges you should be able to buy as many as you want if you dont care about price
Masternodeking

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:05:31 AM

Good projects and how this project going on? Is there ny new members of ur project? I wanna join do u have any facebook campaign or twitter? Telegram or bounty?

They have a really involved admin community on their telegram as well as their discord. I am not sure if they need help but they are quick to answer any questions I have asked
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:34:40 AM

Nice projects, i know a lot of farmers would be benefit for this kind of program and it helps a lot to our environment,ill support this Grin
dirtylaundry77

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:39:24 PM

Where are we now?can dev please give us some updates.

Appreciate your reponse
name24h

Activity: 233

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

Big scam BTCGREEN...
RichardPeterson (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:30:43 AM

Dear Members of The Global BTC-Green Community,

Firstly, I'd like to say sorry for last uncontinuous communication since my severe accident on my business trip in Cambodia that leads some negative rumors. Luckily everything is fine now, as our reported plan, the development team is continuously developing the ecosystem for BTC-Green, which is shorten 2 years to our initial road map. BTC-Green will be blossomed as the first Cryptocurrency bridging between crypto and traditional currency at your convenience through most of well-known gateways such as VISA, Paypal, Perfect Money, Skrills etc...

Beside building the ecosystems for BTC-Green, we are developing true-value investments and protecting-environment projects as our main mission. Particularly, we are heading to Southeast Asian countries such as Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam to broaden our ecological projects controlled by the regional head office in Singapore.

I confidently tell you that, with the help of BTC-Green and blockchain technology, our investment is more and more meaningful and bringing value to the investors. The system will go online on this June 2018. Please be patient and give time to our development team.

Regards,

Richard Peterson.

BTC-Green - Ecological Community in The Green Planet.
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

i hope  with the projects  like this will manageable so that it grow and able to absorb all theories of new theory especially in the field of environment. i hope with the ecological community in Green Planet it can build a society and a peaceful education that i must say that this will make a great investment
FluVirus

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:47:01 AM

Do you have a block explorer?
Rosa bella

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:43:49 AM

Why should I choose ur project over other projects?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: