Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: easy crypto wallet  (Read 419 times)
TimesVeronica

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:37:22 AM

You can search for "Coinomi | Official Telegram Group". Wallets are easy enough and the safest is Coinbase. It's so easy and so fast. You can store ETH, BTC, BCH and LTC in Coinbase. But you can not store any penny on it. If you trade through two coinbase users via email then your transaction will be done within 3 seconds! And, you can make transactions via address to address, send email to address. But it's not safe enough. It is not easy but it is most secure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:45:53 AM

Just download any Exchange Wallet where you can Trade multiple Crypto coins. Or Download Original Blockchain Wallet - which is safest way to operate with 4 Digit M pin security. And You can turn App lock for higher security.

If you search In play store Android with term Crypto wallet Here are top suggestions

1. Blockchain app
2. Coinbase App
3. coinomi Wallet
4. Enjin wallet
5. Unicoin wallet
6. Xapo bitcoin wallet
7. Bitpay wallet
8. Zebpay wallet - For India

you can store Eth , Btc , And other all crypto currency in one application. But We can not trust complete on these apps Be safe Store only in blockchain official App
khendons

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:52:32 AM

You can use ImToken app if your looking for a good and reliable wallet and it supports erc20 token.
Main ML

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:53:54 AM

They are difference types of crypto wallet, and it serving well, all depends on individual, for me i prefer using blockchain technology wallet, which is known as blockchainwallet.info and is highly secured with a personal password, with combined with BTC and ETH together.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:56:40 AM

I am using Coinomi I find it easy to use, you control private keys (just keep those mnemonics secure), supports tons of crypto-currencies, inbuilt exchange, quick in supporting forks and best of them all — customer support.

Give it a try if you like then put your coins in it.

Haven't tried Lumi wallet but I contacted them for some purpose, they were quick to respond and in friendly manner. Those who care about customers shine in my eyes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:59:46 AM

I usually use Xapo and Enjin because it can store any coins of your choice, it is also portable to use and it's easy to understand.
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:40:36 AM

Used on the phone I only believe using a blockchain wallet.  It can contain BTC and ETH. And is the oldest BTC wallet.  Also to store the REC20 token.  I usually use Eidoo wallet.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:44:45 AM

There are lots of apps to choose from for your smartphone!
  + Coinomi (andriod and iOS)
  + Trust wallet
  + .......
You can learn more, but using a 3rd party wallet, you should consider carefully before using.
katarina007

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:11:01 AM

Give it a try if you like then put your money in it do not know why I like using wallet because it is easy for me to exchange and delivery melagukan.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

Hey, guys, I am looking for a good and easy-to-use crypto wallet that can I install on my phone. Just tried Lumi. Any comments on it? Now I find it pretty convenient

You can try coinbase, it is easy to use in your phone. If you are using android, just download it at playstore.
But i think for the safety reason, you don't need to put too much coin in your phone wallet. Just consider the phone wallet is a secondary wallet.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:50:35 PM

Hey, guys, I am looking for a good and easy-to-use crypto wallet that can I install on my phone. Just tried Lumi. Any comments on it? Now I find it pretty convenient

You can try coinbase, it is easy to use in your phone. If you are using android, just download it at playstore.
But i think for the safety reason, you don't need to put too much coin in your phone wallet. Just consider the phone wallet is a secondary wallet.
Phone wallet or simply wallet applications are just the same with desktop ones. I'm a coinbase wallet user too but if we do try to differentiate those exchange wallet to web-based wallets or simply online wallets it totally different because we do know on exchange wallets we don't possess the privatekeys which means if either of those companies would shutdown then say goodbye to your coins.

I do prefer using up Electrum and coinomi yet you do have the full control your keys and mnemonics.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:08:48 AM

some wallets that can be used in henpon (android and iOS) are many used are Coinomi, Trust wallet and coinbase all safe and reliable wallets, you can choose from among all

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:36:03 AM

If you looking for an easy crypto wallet for your phone, just open your google play store and write in the search bar "crypto wallet" and then you will see a lot of crypto wallet list for your phone...

I recommended you to try :

1. Coinomi
2. Blockchain
3. ImToken
4. Enjin
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

I am also looking for a new e-wallet, safe and easy to use, can you guide me specifically?
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:45:08 AM

Phone wallet or simply wallet applications are just the same with desktop ones. I'm a coinbase wallet user too but if we do try to differentiate those exchange wallet to web-based wallets or simply online wallets it totally different because we do know on exchange wallets we don't possess the privatekeys which means if either of those companies would shutdown then say goodbye to your coins.

I do prefer using up Electrum and coinomi yet you do have the full control your keys and mnemonics.

I certainly prefer the coinomi available on the playstore and can be installed on the phone that we have. but before anything unexpected like losing a phone we have to copy the private key offline or we can copy it to a completely secure file so that when we re-download the coinomi app on another phone we can reopen the storage wallet and the token we have not gone away.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: