Bitcoin Forum
April 14, 2024, 02:26:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decided to create a site for my (drum and bass) music :)  (Read 1233 times)
BazkieBumpercar (OP)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:48:01 PM

I've been making music all my life, mostly drum and bass, but I never really 'did' anything with it, except doing some gigs at local venues. Never joined a record label or pressed actual CD's/vinyl's..

Thought it was a bit of a shame my music was just withering away on my harddisk without people being able to hear it Tongue So I've decided to create a site for it, and since I love bitcoins, I accept them as donations Smiley

http://bitplane.nl

Hope you like it! Criticism on both the site and the music are most welcome. (except for the js player, I can't really do anything about it's super miniature progress bar, I guess, since it's not mine)

ps. may add .ogg and .flac later on Smiley
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JamesIV

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 01:16:42 PM

What happened? bitplane.nl seems to be down Sad

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: