Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 💥 Kalkulus 💥 POS/Masternodes incoming 💥 Trade @ CryptoBridge #DEX  (Read 16186 times)
Kalkulus (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

Apologies, I should have updated - it was BitDefender that was causing the issue. Disregard and thank you for the reply.

No problem!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:21:44 PM

In order to celebrate first 1000 followers target, and to promote some upcoming development and new partnership, we are running a new Kalkulus Social Giveaway!
Visit https://gleam.io/VrlzN/kalkulus-klk-social-giveaway-v20 and complete some easy tasks to get the chance to win 1st prize of 2000 $KLK plus other nice goodies!

SealTx

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

http://kalkulus.trade/staking-program <-- link does not exist. Looking forward to master nodes!
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:29:49 PM

http://kalkulus.trade/staking-program <-- link does not exist. Looking forward to master nodes!

Yes program is on hold due to reached max number of partecipants!
yavdm

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:45:17 AM

DEV мoлoдцы! Aктивныe и пocлeдoвaтeльныe. Oчeнь мaлo тaкoгo xopoшeгo и oтвeтcтвeннoгo oтнoшeния к cвoeй мoнeтe.
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:21:28 AM

DEV мoлoдцы! Aктивныe и пocлeдoвaтeльныe. Oчeнь мaлo тaкoгo xopoшeгo и oтвeтcтвeннoгo oтнoшeния к cвoeй мoнeтe.

Thanks to you (and google translator for letting me understand  Grin)
SeikoGroup

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

🔨 KALKULUS IS AVAILABLE ON SEIKOPOOL 🔨

http://seikopool.pw
Presented by SeikoCoin (Seiko Group)
More info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2960242

No registration needed
2.5% fee
Uptime guaranteed
Payment interval 2 hours

Configurations:
Code:
stratum+tcp://seikopool.pw:<port>
Port: 1401, Diff: 8
Port: 1402, Diff: 32
Port: 1403, Diff: 256
Port: 1404, Diff: 1024
Port: 1405, Diff: 4096
Port: 1406, Diff: 16384
Port: 1410, Diff: 65536 (Vardiff here)

Code:
User: Your Kalkulus Address
Password: x

Example:
Code:
minerd -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://seikopool.pw:1401 -u yourwalletaddress -p x

Bounty and Donation
Code:
Kjz2PHmWwNApg45KKEuHs913Q4L2LjJsCs
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

We recently received growing complaints about Stocks.Exchange for problems that are out of our hands. It appears that Stocks.The exchange is acting in a very unrespectful way with its users and with our cryptocurrency listing on their exchange: Apparently Stocks.Exchange is sending users balances to an external address and running masternodes with user balances, dumping that income on the market and making the price crash (read here : https://t.co/G3YG23q5qB)
Also, other users (and happened to us too) complaining about their balance disappeared, changed, locked with (false and not possible) negative balance, creating frustration and fear to lose their funds. This is unacceptable: all those involved in $crypto should work to make this a safe place for investors, users, or simply newcomers. Here instead is happening the right opposite, and when bad rumors start to buzz regarding an exchange, there's time to take action.

My tasks as dev (and as honest person) are not only to preserve the image of the project, but to protect KLK investors and preserve their funds from getting stolen, hacked,  locked in any exchange, especially when I have the suspicion that their conduct and actions are fraudulent and not suitable for guaranteeing safe and transparent market operations. With incoming masternodes a new life cycle for the project is starting, and with an always growing number of investors joining the project I can't risk that some dishonest peoples put a dark light on Kalkulus, creating problem that I could not solve because not in my hand, especially if I know in advance that there is a concrete risk for this to happen.(edited)
@everyone For that reason, I decided to request Kalkulus to be delisted from Stocks.Exchange, stopping business on that shady (and soon vanishing) platform, also if that cost me the listing fee paid months ago.
 I recommend everyone stop trading on Stocks.exchange immediately and withdraw your funds.

CryptoBridge is first iof all Decentralized, also more reliable, transparent, trustworthy, stable and safe exchange. If you don't want to trade, simply move it to your desktop wallet. I know only one exchange is not the best solution, but I prefer to go for that instead rather than risk than running away with someone's funds, I can't allow that to happen. I will work to add Kalkulus to another trading platform ASAP. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks to all!

EDIT: UPDATE  Just received a mail fromStocks.Exchange: they are proceeding disabling pair trades KLK-BTC upon our request, and they will do a tweet announcing that.
Withdrawals from SE will be available until all KLK are took away from that exchange, so please do that as soon as possible as with trades closed theres no reason to keep your money here..
You can continue trades on CryptoBridge https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.KLK_BRIDGE.BTC , or keep youtr money in your desktop walllet.
This is the best option, also because CryptoBridge will support swap witrh new coins when this will happen.
we are already working to close a deal with anpother exchange in order to offer an alternative to CB.
And please remember that this was done only for protect your money, for your security as investors, and for boycott who everyday make shady actions to deceive and circumvent honest $crypto people's.
Thanks to all!
Sirenny

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:20:47 PM

This project looks very serious.  Can you tell me please?  What is total supply of tokens?   Gratitude.
yavdm

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:01:53 AM

We recently received growing complaints about Stocks.Exchange for problems that are out of our hands. It appears that Stocks.The exchange is acting in a very unrespectful way with its users and with our cryptocurrency listing on their exchange: Apparently Stocks.Exchange is sending users balances to an external address and running masternodes with user balances, dumping that income on the market and making the price crash (read here : https:/[Suspicious link removed]/G3YG23q5qB)
Also, other users (and happened to us too) complaining about their balance disappeared, changed, locked with (false and not possible) negative balance, creating frustration and fear to lose their funds. This is unacceptable: all those involved in $crypto should work to make this a safe place for investors, users, or simply newcomers. Here instead is happening the right opposite, and when bad rumors start to buzz regarding an exchange, there's time to take action.

My tasks as dev (and as honest person) are not only to preserve the image of the project, but to protect KLK investors and preserve their funds from getting stolen, hacked,  locked in any exchange, especially when I have the suspicion that their conduct and actions are fraudulent and not suitable for guaranteeing safe and transparent market operations. With incoming masternodes a new life cycle for the project is starting, and with an always growing number of investors joining the project I can't risk that some dishonest peoples put a dark light on Kalkulus, creating problem that I could not solve because not in my hand, especially if I know in advance that there is a concrete risk for this to happen.(edited)
@everyone For that reason, I decided to request Kalkulus to be delisted from Stocks.Exchange, stopping business on that shady (and soon vanishing) platform, also if that cost me the listing fee paid months ago.
 I recommend everyone stop trading on Stocks.exchange immediately and withdraw your funds.

CryptoBridge is first iof all Decentralized, also more reliable, transparent, trustworthy, stable and safe exchange. If you don't want to trade, simply move it to your desktop wallet. I know only one exchange is not the best solution, but I prefer to go for that instead rather than risk than running away with someone's funds, I can't allow that to happen. I will work to add Kalkulus to another trading platform ASAP. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks to all!

EDIT: UPDATE  Just received a mail fromStocks.Exchange: they are proceeding disabling pair trades KLK-BTC upon our request, and they will do a tweet announcing that.
Withdrawals from SE will be available until all KLK are took away from that exchange, so please do that as soon as possible as with trades closed theres no reason to keep your money here..
You can continue trades on CryptoBridge https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.KLK_BRIDGE.BTC , or keep youtr money in your desktop walllet.
This is the best option, also because CryptoBridge will support swap witrh new coins when this will happen.
we are already working to close a deal with anpother exchange in order to offer an alternative to CB.
And please remember that this was done only for protect your money, for your security as investors, and for boycott who everyday make shady actions to deceive and circumvent honest $crypto people's.
Thanks to all!

Cпacибo Baм! Oтocлaл этy инфopмaцию cвoим кoллeгaм
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

This project looks very serious.  Can you tell me please?  What is total supply of tokens?   Gratitude.

Total supply is planned to be capped to a max of 20 million coins.
As we are redesigning block reward scheme for when the codebase will be updated, the coin emission supply was slowed in order to avoid inflation.
Next block rewards sceheme will start from 30 KLK per block and will be lowered of 40% every year, until the max coin supply of 20 million coins (~7 years)
This should increase scarcity of coin and avoid a mass adoption of masternodes. Masternodes and staking will be balanced through the "SeeSaw Reward System" that automatically modify the ratio reward between MN & Stakers according to the % of coins locked in MN: the more coins are locked in masternodes, the less profitable MN become (and stake profitability increase).
topkhodon

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:39:07 AM

Any MN news? When?
SchultzUA

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:09:32 PM

Any MN news? When?
closer to mid-March
SchultzUA

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

Any MN news? When?
closer to mid-March
So does this justify the slight correction of KLK prices, since the MN will start in the middle of March? In this situation, people will be able to get KLK at minimum prices, I bought every KLK below 50 sat, it's insane the profit I got, I haven't yet settled, 10k sat, maybe I'll think of something, but if dev keep striving for Kalkulus, there will be no reasons. Smiley

DEV planed the start of the POS/MN by the end of the year, Q4) so quickly and qualitatively everything will be done within a month or two)))
LSimers313

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

Interesting Stuff.
Seems like a lot of things are cooking here
SchultzUA

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

Interesting Stuff.
Seems like a lot of things are cooking here
Yes of course)
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

Any MN news? When?
closer to mid-March
So does this justify the slight correction of KLK prices, since the MN will start in the middle of March? In this situation, people will be able to get KLK at minimum prices, I bought every KLK below 50 sat, it's insane the profit I got, I haven't yet settled, 10k sat, maybe I'll think of something, but if dev keep striving for Kalkulus, there will be no reasons. Smiley

DEV planed the start of the POS/MN by the end of the year, Q4) so quickly and qualitatively everything will be done within a month or two)))
Do everything in one month or two months?It's a lot of work,
Good luck with the development team.
SchultzUA

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

Any MN news? When?
closer to mid-March

Do everything in one month or two months?It's a lot of work,
Good luck with the development team.
so of course that's why not sooner than March will promise to launch new wallet and POS/MN
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

The reason wy we decie to anticipated the work n masernodes postponing the rest is because we think that all the new technlogy behind masternodes and new codebase can give a very good value to the coin, and if any don't want to activate mn's, can always stake inside the wallet.
So being this update so big, was a non-sense develop all the rest, already knowing that technology and codebase fo the coin changed aftyer month. Better start to work on the new codebase already an safe double-work.
We are planning to get ready for mid March, as soon as the new wallet is ready we wil start the swap frm old to new KLKS coins.
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:24:37 PM

Here's the first info for all those that want to run a Kalkulus masternode and recently asked about that. Collateral needed to help us secure our network will be 20K $KLK.
Kalkulus is available for trades on CryptoBridge Decentralized Exchange.
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.KLK_BRIDGE.BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: