Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: minimum amount to start trading?  (Read 6741 times)
carles enck3

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:38:45 AM

What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
The minimum amount of stock purchase from an issuer (company that sells its shares to the public) is as much as 1 lot = 100 sheets. While the minimum price of shares traded on the BEI is Rp 50/sheet, so just with a capital of five thousand alone we can start to invest in stocks, if you buy stocks that cost Rp50.
If to open the required capital account of only Rp 100,000, -, then to bertivstasi shares, the required capital even smaller. As discussed above the minimum purchase amount is a hundred pieces, and the minimum price is Rp 50, - per sheet.
Minimal Investment: Rp 50 x 100 = Rp 5.000,
Do You not misread the minimum capital to invest in the capital market is only Rp 5.000, -. There are quite a few stocks that cost 50/sheet, but we have to be careful with such stocks because stocks that cost 50 are usually shares of companies that are in a crisis period, because of their stock price down to the lowest level at 50.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:32:36 AM

I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
With a constantly fluctuating market and bitcoin prices in recent days, I believe you should not go out or trade this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating. and will likely fall deep in the long run so you should only invest in the short term and get out when making a profit.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:57:51 AM

Trading with Cryptocurrency requires only a small amount of capital.
It does not need much capital, the most important is we master the strategy and clever run the trade in order to get big profits.
I think starting a trade requires a good analysis of trading to work.
Read a lot to get you a lot of knowledge.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

Minimum for start trading is depleted in markets, because each market has a minimum of bits, with bittrex for trading you need a minimum of 0.0005 bitcoin, but in mercatox even less than 0.0005 you can trade.
sadcrypto

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

I think that one should start trading with some amount that he's ready to lose with a smile, of course, but not super small also. Because emotional aspect is very important
arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:18:48 AM

I invest money 500$ to start trading this is not big amount  in trading for make profit
luckyluigi

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

I had some money saved for the future, as my father tought me Smiley So then, I startted to think that this is better for money to work, than just to lay at home, and so I invested a $500 here.
posi

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:54:46 PM
Merited by hulla (2)

There's no amount that a crypto currency trader can not use to start trading because what matter the most are the time you buy and some other important skills require to be successful in crypto currency trading. Although, the capital also matter in some aspect in other to make more profit.

.DEGENS.BET.     ████████████████
     ████████████████
██████████████████████████
██   ████████████████   ██
███  ████████████████  ███
 ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ████████
        ▄▄██████▄▄
      ██████████████
    ██████████████████
      ██
      ██
  ██  ██  ██       ██
    █████████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██
                 ██████
                   ██
           ██
           ██
       ██  ██  ██
         ██████
           ██
      ██
    ██████
  ██  ██  ███████████
      █████████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██
                   ██
                   ██
           ██
         ██████
       ██  ██  ██
           ██
           ██
..TRADE NOW..
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

There's no amount that a crypto currency trader can not use to start trading because what matter the most are the time you buy and some other important skills require to be successful in crypto currency trading. Although, the capital also matter in some aspect in other to make more profit.

Well said and I totally agreed to what you said because I have seen a lot of trader that have much amount to trade cryptocurrency and later run into debt cause they dont invest at the right time/lack the require trading skill.

Note to Newbie :   I want to advice every Newbie in this thread cause I see a lot shitcoin and token which were posted on this thread. Therefore, if you dont know what to watch out for ask question on this forum before you invest into any coin

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:06:47 AM

for the first start of trading, I suggest not with big capital because you still do not have any experience in trading, $ 100 - $ 500 I think is enough to train yourself in trading, and do not trade with your savings, because if you lose in trading then you will have a hard time in the future.
Trading can be started with any amount and there is no restriction over the amount with which we start. We can start with any amount, if the amount is high the profit will be high and when the trading amount is low the profit will be low. If a person has enough knowledge to handle the trading procedure then he feels no fear of losing the money with which he starts trading.
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:57:29 AM

In crypto there is no minimal investment.
You can do airdrops and bounty's to earn crypto like here: https://mobile.twitter.com/Airdropcryptod1
How ever If you want to make big money you have to invest alot. And don’t put all your money on 1 coin. If you did that you will have to be patient 👍
If you have less capital then you should start trading from low price coins like, ripple, Liza, Monero etc. these coins are authentic and you can buy good quantity with small investment. Don’t try to buy bitcoin or Ethereum because these are big coins and also need big investment. These coins are not for beginners. It will take some time to start trading in big coins.
yetiripper

Activity: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:56:17 AM

I believe, that minimum amount required in order to start trading, is a relative thing, You can always start with $1,000 comma and also you can always start from one particular portion of Bounty tokens that you have got.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:33:22 AM

Very little is required to start trading. I mean for most exchanges (like Binance) the exchange fees are very small - like 0.05% - with no 'fixed' flat amount.

This means you can trade away for all sorts of coins or projects you believe in and not have to worry about your trades being diluted too much by fees.

The broader problem is that when there is a sell off of bitcoin and it brings the whole market down with it Wink
anthonydav

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

my amount was 0.005 bitcoin when i was first time enter in crypto market i was don't have experience oftrade and i lost my this all investment but i invest more 0.005 bitcoin for trade and after that i learnt about trade and then i recovered my all lost.

Pretty much the same story. I lost most of my first investment but learned a lot since then. Experience is invaluable.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:39:45 PM

There is actually no minimum amount on trading, you can always start trading in the market any time you want as long as you have decent amount of capital, because trading strategy is what matters most in order to multiply your coins.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

Very little is required to start trading. I mean for most exchanges (like Binance) the exchange fees are very small - like 0.05% - with no 'fixed' flat amount.

This means you can trade away for all sorts of coins or projects you believe in and not have to worry about your trades being diluted too much by fees.

The broader problem is that when there is a sell off of bitcoin and it brings the whole market down with it Wink

Brother I think actually there is no minimum fund to start trading, it all depends on your economic ability, simple if you want to earn a great income and profit you can try to allocate more funds for trading, but you also have to adjust it with your economy and your needs, everything is relatively dependent on your wants and abilities. If you are good at it you can start it now at any amount.
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:10:22 PM

The broader problem is that when there is a sell off of  and it brings the whole market down with it Wink

If we are going to start it as a beginner, I think the minimum amount should be lower because trading is really risky and did we do trading with a big amount of capital we can also loss a big amount, so then I believe that if we are going to trade the best thing to do is to start with a small capital while we are in a learning stage. And if we can get some more idea in the near future we can do trading with a big amount of capital.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:27:02 PM

Honestly starting amount that you want to trade, it will depend upon your choice what amount will entered at trading market ,but remember invest what can afford to lose ,cause it always remind of us,,because any kind of investment are always risk weather traditionally or online system investment specially at trading market,,lastly much better if you have only extra money will have to invest for your trading path as long you not already aware the other concept about other technique atlest if you lose ,you'll not will regret.
 One can start with any amount and but let me clear that trading amount does not have the first priority, if you are having knowledge of the market and the selected currency then you will enter into this phase. If you trade with huge amount you will get huge profit while trading with fewer amounts will give you less profit. If you trade with normal amount then it is a better decision.
Lion34

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:27:43 PM

What you can use to start trade depends on what you have on you. However, you can start with $500 which mean you can divid hat you want to buy in it. To buy any token or coin you need experience person to put you through the trading things. Just know that trading is good but other way round trade can be lose if you buy wrong things. Finally, just be wise if you want to trade.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

I prefer to start at $1k dollar because it was a decent amount and if you are really good in trading then you might probably become a millionaire in just a few months by focusing on trading in the market or by holding your coins as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: