Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:14:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Double income increase  (Read 198 times)
piterpenio (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:57:10 AM

My colleague and I were arguing for a long time. He believes that now you need to invest in bitcoin as quickly as possible, and then you can chill and watch your income growing along exchange rates. I don`t agree with him. Who knows when its growth will stop and collapse. There were cases when people lost money because there were troubles with equipment, or electricity was too expensive. Remember the Dash miners. There`s a great not to cover investments. It`s much more reliable to invest in a mining project such as, e.g., MiningNow https://miningnow.online/en/ On the site you can see statistics of their tokens` growth, due to which the income`s provided. And MNW also has a system with 3% income, it`s a guarantee of additional, and most importantly, stable income, that no cryptocurrency investment can provide. You don`t have to constantly monitor the rate. Invest and relax because MiningNow provides a recalculation of tokens at a rate profitable for its investors. What else do you need for a comfortable project investment?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rainp

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:46:45 AM

This is an excellent project! My wife and I invested and didn`t regret it at all. Btw, presumably the token`s value gonna grow even more, it's all cause of RUSAL and the news that they`re now MNW`s partners. Here is the link: http://www.coinfox.info/news/8299-russian-aluminum-producer-announces-the-launch-of-a-mining-enterprise
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:01:05 AM

My colleague and I were arguing for a long time. He believes that now you need to invest in bitcoin as quickly as possible, and then you can chill and watch your income growing along exchange rates. I don`t agree with him. Who knows when its growth will stop and collapse. There were cases when people lost money because there were troubles with equipment, or electricity was too expensive. Remember the Dash miners. There`s a great not to cover investments. It`s much more reliable to invest in a mining project such as, e.g., MiningNow https://miningnow.online/en/ On the site you can see statistics of their tokens` growth, due to which the income`s provided. And MNW also has a system with 3% income, it`s a guarantee of additional, and most importantly, stable income, that no cryptocurrency investment can provide. You don`t have to constantly monitor the rate. Invest and relax because MiningNow provides a recalculation of tokens at a rate profitable for its investors. What else do you need for a comfortable project investment?
I sense some contradiction in your statement. Agreed that no one knows when Bitcoin's growth will stop but there's a huge adoption ogf bitcoin, how does mining now which you are trying to advertise solve the problem? What makes miningnow, a project which just started in October, so special and/or different from the other mining investment platforms that are already in place?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: