Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is your position on US Bitcoin Regulation:
FOR - 54 (30.7%)
AGAINST - 122 (69.3%)
Total Voters: 176

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US BITCOIN REGULATION "FOR" or "AGAINST"  (Read 6257 times)
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 09:01:13 PM

Look everyone, the anarchist is afraid of free speech.  He wants no regulation because he can just bury his head in the sand when it gets hard to defend his naive position.  LOL.

>What the hell man? How can you even say something like that?

Lol, say something like the people of Colorado all got together to overturn 80 years of prohibition by agreeing to regulate marijuana like alcohol?  How about like this:  

"In 2012 during the general election the people of Colorado all got together to overturn 80 years of prohibition by agreeing to regulate marijuana like alcohol.  Amendment 64, a constitutional amendment to the Colorado constitution, was added by the governors signature earlier this year". -Viceroy

Just like that ^

Ignore away you cowards who know nothing of freedom and law and the beauty that is this great country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ErisDiscordia
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1163

Imposition of ORder = Escalation of Chaos

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 09:10:38 PM

Well I can certainly see why some people would want to ignore him. He has repeatedly insulted me (alas subtly) and well...OK let's try this one more time Viceroy:

How come there was a ban to be repealed? Who banned Marijuana?

It's all bullshit. But bullshit makes the flowers grow and that's beautiful.
Viceroy

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 09:16:57 PM

A dumb fat man named Harry Anslinger who was a racist.
ErisDiscordia
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1163

Imposition of ORder = Escalation of Chaos

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 09:27:07 PM

Oh wow and he did that all by himself? Wasn't he like, you know, working for and representing the government? haha but what the hell am I doing still talking to you. Bye.

It's all bullshit. But bullshit makes the flowers grow and that's beautiful.
Viceroy

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 10:12:24 PM

I don't know it seems like you want to argue about something that happened decades before either of us were born.  Instead of argue what I did is I got off my ass, embraced the system and actually did something to make life better for me and my neighbors by changing the law through regulation.  What did you do, whine about how awful America is?

thermos

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 06:07:31 AM

Look everyone, the anarchist is afraid of free speech.  He wants no regulation because he can just bury his head in the sand when it gets hard to defend his naive position.  LOL.

>What the hell man? How can you even say something like that?

Lol, say something like the people of Colorado all got together to overturn 80 years of prohibition by agreeing to regulate marijuana like alcohol?  How about like this:  

"In 2012 during the general election the people of Colorado all got together to overturn 80 years of prohibition by agreeing to regulate marijuana like alcohol.  Amendment 64, a constitutional amendment to the Colorado constitution, was added by the governors signature earlier this year". -Viceroy

Just like that ^

Ignore away you cowards who know nothing of freedom and law and the beauty that is this great country.

wave to you for making sensi spliffs some turkeys need to work on their arguments NYC;)
reddev81

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

Crypto industry is a wild west at the moment..and that refrains average Joe from investing. Regulation will be a good thing in the long run because it will fuel mass adoption. Non techy people will feel more comfortable investing their money if they know they are protected from scams.
Liusdaomiless

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

There must be some regulation to prevent criminals from using the ciptomonedas to carry out illicit activities, or they can be used to commit crimes or launder dirty money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: