Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin potential  (Read 911 times)
hndrk10 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:50:59 PM

Hello guys, how much can Bitcoin gain, reallistically talking. How much money is there in the world that Bitcoin can attract from the people of this world?

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:56:28 PM

It depends on how much attention does bitcoin has, if people decide to sell their coins, then it is obviously that the price will decrease because the capitalization of bitcoin will decrease too.

And if people invest on bitcoin, the opposite is going to happen, it is like a bank account, everytime that you deposit more money, you are able to invest more money, and it means that you will have more money in a few months/years

But it has a lot of potential, it will really grow during the next year, not only on the price, bitcoin is going to have the next BIG year during 2018, and we all agree with this.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:58:38 PM

The amount of Profit  is based from your investment. Let say you invested 10000usd. Now Bitcoin is 8k..  If bitcoin reached 80k within 2yrs.  Then thats a wooping 800%, your 10,000usd became 80,000usd

Hello guys, how much can Bitcoin gain, reallistically talking. How much money is there in the world that Bitcoin can attract from the people of this world?
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:04:56 AM

Yes ofcourse bitcoin has a big potential. Few months ago lot of bitcoin users were panic and feared about bitcoin's reverse swing which was a correction mode for every product that moment I didn't bother about it and having big confident about bitcoin rocking back to achieve a all time high record. I am expecting the 10000 USD mark very shortly to achieve which will bring more bitcoin lovers and the campaign and world will realize the importance of bitcoin.

tamawaelah

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

trading for living

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:58:18 AM

It depends on how much attention does bitcoin has, if people decide to sell their coins, then it is obviously that the price will decrease because the capitalization of bitcoin will decrease too.

And if people invest on bitcoin, the opposite is going to happen, it is like a bank account, everytime that you deposit more money, you are able to invest more money, and it means that you will have more money in a few months/years

But it has a lot of potential, it will really grow during the next year, not only on the price, bitcoin is going to have the next BIG year during 2018, and we all agree with this.

yeeap, i do agree with your opinion, and it's all depends on how much attention people with bitcoin itself, bitcoin can't life without their attention in it.

xurestey

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:08:56 AM

Every day I wake up and see the value of bitcoin rise a lot. I invested in bitcoin when its price was $ 2600. The milestones that people set for bitcoins have been broken. With the amount of bitcoin actually exist, the bitcoin price will probably increase dramatically.
campion99

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:36:48 AM

In my opinion
Really potential bitcoin
When you have the money to buy bitcoin so that each year you buy a large amount, then in many years you will have a large block of wealth, in addition to the current bitcoin is increasingly priced.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:37:13 AM

For me I have a virtual wallet called cons.ph and I used it to see how Bitcoin increase nor it drops down and everyday I always check it and I convert it over and over again whenever it increase, that is why I gain more bitcoin by trading and investing I can save up money more than what I wanted to. Believe in yourself that you can do it, because everything has a start and a begining.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:48:11 AM

Bitcoin can be gain more than we ever wanted for as long as we have to strive hard to earn it and a strategy on how to use it..and its better to know when is the perfect time to sell it or convert it.People who have known bitcoin and see the potential of bitcoin to make people rich really attracts people,its additional popularity will make its price to go beyond or to rise up more than our expectations.

pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:48:29 AM

How much money is there in the world that Bitcoin can attract from the people of this world?

That's really a good question.

I can imagine it could attract hundreds of billions more in investment, most them coming from money laundering facilitated by the banks.

If you were not aware, some banks secretly help crime lords launder their money. This has been going on for centuries ever since the concept of banks were invented. It's a traditional part of their function.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:51:55 AM

Basically, cryptocurrencies have obsoleted centrally issued fiat. So to determine how much just calculate all reserves currently stored in fiat.
weilasala05

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:53:17 AM

Smiley
mark_salcedo618

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:59:25 AM

as bitcoin's price increase and in is introduced worldwide. the news abouy bitcoin is spreading and many investors were being attracted of it. they put their time to study and get the value of it to invest in the right time and right value. you can predict but cannot give the exact value of a bitcoin because of the demand and supply that is fluctuating and continouos growth of people who became interested to be part of this world.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:09:19 AM

I think bitcoin is great. Look at the value of incremental bitcoin. If you buy a large amount of bitcoin right now, in the future may become rich with bitcoin.

tientien333

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:10:40 AM

potential bitcoin
Potential of the current bitcoin is very large, bitcoin is very strong and has a very high price
It costs $ 8000 1bit, potentially very good
bitcoin also increased from now until the end of the year
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Markzuckertion

Activity: 99

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:17:21 AM

I don't think that bitcoin can be used by most of people in the wolrd, because the transactions time will be very much longer, so I think the amount of the world money in bitcoin will be only 10 percent or less. I don't expect much. Just believe it only 10 percent is very good.

pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:19:57 AM

Basically, cryptocurrencies have obsoleted centrally issued fiat. So to determine how much just calculate all reserves currently stored in fiat.

But obsoleted doesn't mean it will entirely replace fiat. If BTC is really on the way to replace fiat, it would take decades or longer.

Another question would be, if an altcoin obsoleted BTC, would the altcoin then also replace BTC?
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:24:29 AM

Bitcoin have big potential of course. But talk about how much money that bitcoin attract is not sure.
Everyday the amount is increasing.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:25:10 AM

I think it is kind of useless to try to calculate how much money could enter in bitcoin and the reason for that is that I think bitcoin is going to become the dominant currency of the world in the future, so instead of thinking in dollars we are going to think in bitcoin units.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:32:45 AM

Yes ofcourse bitcoin has a big potential. Few months ago lot of bitcoin users were panic and feared about bitcoin's reverse swing which was a correction mode for every product that moment I didn't bother about it and having big confident about bitcoin rocking back to achieve a all time high record. I am expecting the 10000 USD mark very shortly to achieve which will bring more bitcoin lovers and the campaign and world will realize the importance of bitcoin.

your right mate great expalanation but do not understand some people panicking if bitcoin goes dump especially for the bitcoiner in the seniority level they many trials from bitcoin but always bounce back as strong cryptocurrency, 10k usd potential hit by bitcoin maybe before end of the year or month  1st quarter of the year can reach.
lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:37:17 AM

The thing is no one can actually tell but bitcoin has the potential to do great however, it will depend on the public, the people who will support it. Without the support of people bitcoin cannot go to where it is now and where it should be. With the support of the people i think bitcoin can reach 50 grand in 5 years, assuming that more and more people continually invest in bitcoin.
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:10:37 AM

let alone calculate the velocity of money to the world, in my country alone has attracted the attention of the government from the development of bitcoin, this bitcoin is very potential and beneficial to the world, it is undeniable, the price is very amazing for new developing countries like us.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:16:09 AM

Are you refering to the maximum amount of money that a person can earn using bitcoin? If that so , my answer is , there is no definite amount that a person can earn on investing in cryptocurrencies. It all depends on how much you put on a capital and how you are skilled enough on trading. When it comes to potential, bitcoin has a great potential on earning.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
chip211

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:20:44 AM

Bitcoin is actually too potent when many traders are more and more concerned about it and while its value is increasing day by day.
rockyfeller

Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:26:32 AM

Bitcoin is like an internet we're in a fast phase of this era, and alot of people mentioning it on blog page,social media site so, bitcoin potential in the future is likely to be most use electronic currency in the world by it's asset and transactions.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:32:07 AM

Bitcoin is still in developing phase and we are reaching a world where almost everything is digital where bitcoins show their true potential as now there are many people who don't or are afraid invest in bitcoins as they think bitcoins as just a scam or something. Bitcoins prices are heavily dependent on the demands of bitcoins from the people therefore many people take interest and invest in bitcoins more would the price become so one can't possibly estimate bitcoins true or end price so bitcoins has huge potential yet to unleash.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:35:55 AM

I think bitcoin in our country offers a lot of potential because based on my analysis it is getting there becausw two of the largest banks in our country are already accepting bitcoin not deposits anyway I meam you can cash out your bitcoins in there, I mean it is huge plus the central are allowing the use although they impose some regulations regarding the use it which is something cannot he avoided. But who know 2 to 3 years maybe we can use bitcoin as payment for other firms.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:07:51 AM

Bitcoin can benefit more than we want and People Who know about bitcoin and see the potential of bitcoin to make the rich really attract people, its extra popularity will make its price go beyond or increase beyond our expectations
Shamie1002

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:08:28 AM

Bitcoin has a big potential and that is a fact. Our world keeps on developing and though it's not equally used in such countries, its a mere fact that all are on the track of adapting it. Since time pushes the world into a digital one, it's no doubt that everyone will be interested.
In my opinion, the prices are attractive but also will make them hesitate to invest because of the risks.
I think not only the prices but also the stability of bicoin attracts users
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:34:52 AM

The more popularity and demand Bitcoin gets the more the price of a single bitcoin to be higher. Bitcoin has a big potential here some major stores do accept bitcoin as payments to their services and goods. The rise of the price from 2014-2017 it got really higher.
Gladz29

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:51:57 AM

Bitcoin is big potential in the near future. Because the value of bitcoin is begins higher, so some of us can own bitcoin, because bitcoin it can help also in community. The big potential of bitcoin is to end poverty, hunger.
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:00:59 AM

Yes i beleive that bitcoin has a huge potential because it is very popular or well known of a lot of people and good to invest because tje value of this is getting high everyday that why many people keep inveating bitcoin to have a huge profit from this.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:15:16 AM

it is impossible to say for sure with accurate numbers. you will never know how many people will buy bitcoin, 1 million? 10? or 10000? and on top of that you will never know how much each person is going to buy bitcoin. someone may buy 0.01BTC and be happy about it forever, but someone else may buy 100BTC and still not be satisfied.

for example i am one person but i am buying more and more bitcoin every time i have some money lying around. there are a lot others like me. that is called the increasing demand.

all we can say is that it is increasing and it is showing signs of "speeding up" not even flat rate, not even slowing down. those two are next phases for years in the future.

There is a FOMO brewing...
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:44:50 AM

bitcoin is gain from time to time and I think the amount of money its only calculation that is happen in the market, we don't know the exact amount. we can only use bitcoin as a way to earn more money and now people is attracted into bitcoin world because they see that this year, bitcoin price is increase so high and they thinking that they can make a lot of money from bitcoin. bitcoin itself have big potential to grow in future and many people will be attract.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:52:17 AM

much money . looks china the goverment even became afraid of it cause it drag so much money from their country. so i believe it will become even worst than before. i hope people will accept bitcoin on the future

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:57:22 AM

Bitcoin does have enormous potential, if you invest now, then you will become a billionaire in the future.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:02:47 AM

Bitcoin is really a lucrative one so it's not impossible that many people will put their interest to this. Surely some people will put all their life savings to this and some will do anything just to invest in and there's no certain amount. This just proves that bitcoin had a big impact and influence in each others lives.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:21:19 AM

in my opinion, to use bitcoin I see how Bitcoin increases or goes down and every day I always check it and I convert it repeatedly every time it increases, which is why I get more bitcoin by trade and investment I can save more money than I want. Believe in yourself that you can definitely get it, because everything has its stages and stages
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:03:03 AM

There is no concrete basis in existence that can prove how far and how high Bitcoin can go. The only thing that is for certain[in my own point of view], every single day, Bitcoin is attracting more and more people into its bandwagon. Bitcoin is continuously growing, in both community and value. So based from this, Bitcoin will continue to grow and will gain more popularity.
hndrk10 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:03:08 AM

The amount of Profit  is based from your investment. Let say you invested 10000usd. Now Bitcoin is 8k..  If bitcoin reached 80k within 2yrs.  Then thats a wooping 800%, your 10,000usd became 80,000usd

Yes, but I mean, right now the market cap is 260.000.000.000 . How much can it grow further? Trillions?

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
nurulbd

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:32:37 AM

It depands on how much people are using bitcoin.I think more people are know about bitcoin in the world.They earn to money.So there are increase revenue and tax this countries by bitcoin.As a result bitcoin is a potential in the world.
leonair

Activity: 1246
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:42:58 AM

It really depends bitcoin was created to be a currency and if it will replace the current fiat currency with the current world's wealth of $241 trillion each bitcoin should be priced at $11 million. That is if bitcoin will replace the fiat system but we are not sure if it will be used as that? For now we are just waiting for more people to invest in bitcoin for the price to go high.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
remilia

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:45:02 AM

The potential of Bitcoin has not been fully explored and many are exploring the potential of Bitcoin. In the future we will see Bitcoin will be applied in daily life more and this will be the trend of the world.
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:52:44 PM

Bitcoin potential cannot scaled, its prices are sky rocketing day by day. It is agreed with increase in use of Bitcoin, its potential will keep on growing. Opposite of this also cannot be neglected. But looking at the current tide it looks like Bitcoin will cross $10000 before year end.

marjohn

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:46:58 PM

Bitcoin have more potential in becoming the most used crypto and best online banking site.

It'll become the new trends in the near future. It'll occupy the whole world roundly and make a rock out of it.

It also has the potential in making people's live to be in good phase.

#Thoughts
#MorePOwer
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:32:11 PM

It totally depends on what impact bitcoin creates on people in future because more the people better is the investment and the potential increases on increase in investment. The way it is going now it will grow longer and reach new heights.
eCrypto

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:34:50 PM

Bitcoin is gaining a lot, a calculator will not help
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:53:30 PM

The thing is no one can actually tell but bitcoin has the potential to do great however, it will depend on the public, the people who will support it. Without the support of people bitcoin cannot go to where it is now and where it should be. With the support of the people i think bitcoin can reach 50 grand in 5 years, assuming that more and more people continually invest in bitcoin.
Well I think bitcoin have a great potential to survive for ever in market its also one the favourite currency of world that’s why day by day people are going to acct bitcoin because bitcoin replaced already a lot of crypto from market and it’s going to reduce unemployment from many countries so in future I think bitcoin will also end world poverty because bitcoin is now one of the leading currency in market and for sure it will be legal in many countries.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
coinfast

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:08:00 PM

This bitcoin is very potential and beneficial to word, it is undeniable. The price is very amazing for new developing countries, I think more people are know about bitcoin in the word, they earn to money but doesn't mean it will entirely replace fiat

nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:11:23 PM

looking at the current cost of bitcoin and the trend of its growth, you can see how huge its potential...although we don't know what will happen in the future, but at the moment, it shows very worthy itself
Docmc

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:35:28 PM

The potential it's huge. May be 100k in 2 years
notclique

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:48:01 AM

The potentials for bitcoin is impressively immense. It could be because it is a flexible cryptocurrency that branches out to many fields of trade and investments.
Maureenjoy

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:47:51 PM

Bitcoin will have a huge potential to survive in the future. Its beneficial and the impact it create to the users and to the people who are still planning to join bitcoin is increasing rapidly. I mean its like there’s no stopping bitcoin in growing and be popular.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:54:26 PM

Bitcoin has own value. It is not controlled by Government. It can use for payment without third parties. Therefore, many people wanna invest in it
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:59:45 PM

Bitcoin has a great potential, But no one can say how much money bitcoin can attract from people all over this world, bitcoin value is still increasing day by day due to it's increasing popularity and so far almost 17M BTC has been mine and the fewer the bitcoin left it's price will continue to increase i guess and there are a lot of people still investing in bitcoin as long as they are not selling their bitcoin, bitcoins price will not gonna go down.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:46:37 AM

We wait for 2018, many predict the price of Bitcoin will go up maybe $ 40000.
It sounds impossible, but just look at this year bitcoin is amazing and rises more than expected.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:24:59 AM

yes it has a big potential to grow a community even this world using of bitcoin. many people can change their faith when they use bitcoin as a income or use to their online transaction.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
oaz7t

Activity: 269

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:18:50 PM

Bitcoin value has a been on a rise over a couple of years and has high potential to increase its prices further more.
It is predicted that in the coming years the balue is surely to rise making BTC a solid investment in the market
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: