Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC Miner - Queue position update - Status??  (Read 1771 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Charles999 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 02:07:27 PM

Anyone get information on their position yet?  Please post if you have.  Lets see what it looks like!

Queue position update

We know you have all been waiting for the shipping queue position update and over the next few days we will be adding a comment to your orders which will give you the day that your boxes will be made, tested and shipped.
For example Day 1/Day 2/Day 3. This will indicate how far from the start of shipping your order will dispatched. This update will not apply to new orders and will only apply to the orders which were based on pre-order registration. All other orders will be dispatched in the order of payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sickpig
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 02:13:12 PM

Anyone get information on their position yet?  Please post if you have.  Lets see what it looks like!

Queue position update

We know you have all been waiting for the shipping queue position update and over the next few days we will be adding a comment to your orders which will give you the day that your boxes will be made, tested and shipped.
For example Day 1/Day 2/Day 3. This will indicate how far from the start of shipping your order will dispatched. This update will not apply to new orders and will only apply to the orders which were based on pre-order registration. All other orders will be dispatched in the order of payment.

since they've just extended the grace period for people who had unpaid order for another 7 days I doubt we'll any news on that front in the next few days 

Bitcoin is a participatory system which ought to respect the right of self determinism of all of its users - Gregory Maxwell.
FlappySocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 02:24:30 PM

Nearly three working weeks since the cut off period, and still people don't know their queue position.
How hard can it be to see who is in the top 500?

Seems every news letter comes out with some huge vaporware news that everyone sings and dances about, and then "oh by the way, that thing we promised before....  <insert excuse>"
domoblur

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 03:55:45 PM

Queue position update

since they've just extended the grace period for people who had unpaid order for another 7 days I doubt we'll any news on that front in the next few days 
Ya they don't want to put out the queue positions just yet as their size may discourage the other preorders.
AFox

Activity: 539
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 04:03:59 PM

Anyone get information on their position yet?  Please post if you have.  Lets see what it looks like!

Queue position update

My lucky BTC address : 1LoTTerY3WYbGxVRHvh8oDudDdTxFvvqWF
Charles999 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 04:47:45 PM

I really don't see what's the big deal for these people.  If the preorder is huge, then it will make more people interested!  
BBQKorv

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 05:02:50 PM

I really don't see what's the big deal for these people.  If the preorder is huge, then it will make more people interested!  

Or the opposite. Now when people expect to receive their new BFL orders in January 2014 or so, who places an order with that expectation? Profitability is directly related to the shipping date.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209750.0
titomane

Activity: 389

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 05:59:43 PM

If buyers do not get paid in time. They want to get on the boat now. It is very unfair. They can not keep the queue. What are the advantages of first-time buyers who have helped the project?
Fair is their order is from 87 * lowest never.
Who wanted the device moved heaven and earth to pay. The did not wait now.

Thanks

kinkywaffle

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:36:14 PM

I happened to get order number 275. Does this mean that if I haven't paid my pre-order yet and I do now, that I'll be given that really good pre-order position instead of being thrown in the back of the line?
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:42:18 PM

I happened to get order number 275. Does this mean that if I haven't paid my pre-order yet and I do now, that I'll be given that really good pre-order position instead of being thrown in the back of the line?

no you had 7 days for that early spot

this current '7 days' window is what you have before they delete your order.
 all orders are just pay to get in line now, not by order creation.

they should of picked different timeframes so people won't think each '7 days' means the same thing...

you have to understand what they mean, not always what they say   Grin

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
skoolbytes

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 08:56:00 AM

Agreed.

I'm pretty sure that the 7 day window KNC is referring to is for payments for new orders and not for the pre-orders...
Charles999 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 10:06:06 PM

So no one has an order number printed on their order yet right?  I just would like to see atleast a few people start getting these so we know progress is moving.

Thanks for sharing!

Agreed.

I'm pretty sure that the 7 day window KNC is referring to is for payments for new orders and not for the pre-orders...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: