Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Writing, Editing, Graphic & Web Design Services  (Read 186 times)
cryptoducky (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:52:23 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 05:25:03 AM by cryptoducky

Hello!

My husband recently got me involved in cryptocurrency, and I'm really excited about it so far. I'd love to translate my creative skills into some coins, so I thought that offering my services on this forum might be a good place to start. Here's a little bit about what I can do:

Writing Services

I am a professional writer, and I would be happy to write your next article, blog post, website copy, product description, etc. I am a native (fluent) English speaker.
Price: 10 cents USD per word

I can also proofread and edit your existing text for spelling errors, grammar, awkward language usage, readability, target audience, and more.
Price: 6 cents USD per word (based on pre-edit word count)

If you need SEO-specific writing, I can do that, too! I can write articles/blog posts with the keyword(s) you specify in mind. The end product will have the optimal keyword density, readability score, and other options (page title, page description, headings, links, etc.) requested, with the final SEO score results calculated.
Price: 12 cents USD per word

Design Services

In addition to my writing skills, I am also a graphic and web designer.

• I can design ads (digital or print), create assets for marketing campaigns, logos, branding, graphics for websites, banners, etc.
  • I can create videos in CyberLink PowerDirector.
  • I am well-versed with Wordpress, and can set up your WP site, install plugins or themes, design or edit themes, CSS tweaks, edits to plugins, optimize site speed, install tracking codes, and much more.
  • I can design your next HTML email template to meet your preferred mailing provider's requirements.

Price: Fixed price or hourly, depending upon job and customer requirements, send me a message to discuss and I'll give you a quote.

Payment Details

Payment terms:
50% upfront, 50% upon completion

Forms of payment accepted: BTC, LTC, ETH
(can look into setting up others, i.e. Monero, Dash, etc. upon request)

I know this is my first post here at this forum, so you might be inclined to scroll past because of my lack of history here. However, if you give me a chance I will be glad to prove my credentials. If you'd like to take a look at my published writing samples, ratings from previous customers, or design portfolio, shoot me a message and I'll be happy to send them your way.

Thanks for reading, and let me know if you have any questions!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webdeep

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

PoSCoins.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:20:28 AM

Hi, do you offer article rewriting service ??

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:22:45 AM

Hey, do you offer proofreading? I'm building a website with lots of articles, information, know hows and I need something proofread as a test first. If i'm pleased I can consider you for in the future, it isn't a lot of work or consistent work but it is something if you have an hour of spare time.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: