Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherum mining rig  (Read 104 times)
BitCoinfucius (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:54:48 PM

Hi! I hope this is the right place to post. I startet to read about Bitcon about two weeks ago. And found out that it was no longer possible to mine with PC anymore Smiley Finally I gave that up, in time. GPU is also to slow these days. So I tried to find some quiet R4 miners. But all I found was scammers and sould out web pages. Then I tried to buy some noisy stuff from bitmain, but all was sold out. I have concluded that the best thing is to mine etherum with GPU, and exchange them to other cryptocurrencies. And I also found out, that it is the most silent, fun and interesting solution. Most of the people that are into this, are here because of quick money. But the more I work with it, the more interesting the whole technology behind it gets. So no I will try to built my first rig. And I am glad that there is a forum where it is possible to communicate with people that also like technology, and not only selling expensive things on ebay. So here are my suggestion so far. Please tell me what you think. And I also wonder why some graphics card seems to have same name (Like Radeon RX), but not produced by the same company...? What is the best graphicscard to mine, in my list? Thanks!

Motherboard: ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ Socket 1151

GPU:         AMD Radeon RX 580, 8GB
      Sapphire Radeon RX 570 8GB Nitro+
      Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 8GB Aorus
      MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Armor OC
      MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming X

Connection cable between Motherboard and Screencard: Huh

CPU: Intel Core i5-7500 Kaby Lake Prosessor

CPU fan: Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler

Memory: Kingston Value DDR4 2400MHz 8GB ECC

Powersupply: Corsair RM850X

Harddrive or SSD: WD Black 256GB M.2 PCIe SSD