Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions for trading  (Read 1488 times)
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:47:20 PM

You know that depends on how much your money is, in terms of money because it's important that you have money, there are coins because the price is relatively high and of course you should be prepared in case you lose. It's normal just to get the money out of trading, I would recommend ETH good and well done, if you have a bigger amount of money better than the BTC you will invest. But you also need to research and read for you to have more knowledge on currency trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:06:16 AM

Well, any time and any day , people would like to trade on bitcoin because it is the leading coin, thats there reason but I see etheruem as a profitable coin as well and obviously doing well at the moment.
But Bitcoin isn't a best coin to earn good profit anymore, if you want to earn multiples times profit, you have to go for the bottom coins or new ICO project.

Tell me your just joking brother? How come bitcoin isn't profitable? Like I don't know what you're up to and I don't know if anyone here will believe you. What you're suggesting is not advisable for a beginner, choose the bottom coin and join ICO? As we all know that some of the ICOs now are just full of shit and if you're not a well experienced you'll end up waking your money is in those shitty ICO.
Just start with bitcoin and decide whether you want to hold it for short or in long-term.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:27:43 AM

I think will be many option of altcoin, but in my opinion best coin to trade is coin that has big volume and big market cap, and also good in fundamental. These coin are BTC, ETH, DASH, WAVES, XMR, POWR. These coin will be possible to trade for longterm trading or short trade, because the price strong up trend in the longterm, so when we wrong buy at higher price so we can wait for bullish price later, and just patient to wait it.

millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:46:17 AM

Hi guys, what is the best coin for trading . Give me your suggestions Smiley
Bitcoin, just trade pair of bitcoin and any fiat. You have to believe that bitcoin prices will always touch new high level so make a good strategy will be easier for you. It is so simple but will be works. Trading btc-altcoin is risky, but you can make higher profit from it.
abhishekkapoor

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:49:58 AM

Bitcoin, just trade pair of bitcoin and any fiat. You have to believe that bitcoin prices will always touch new high level so make a good strategy will be easier for you. It is so simple but will be works. Trading btc-altcoin is risky, but you can make higher profit from it.
Risky always carries a huge profits too that's why people are keep spending money on it even they have a big loss before. But Bitcoin-Altcoin trading isn't suitable for newbie , it asked for talents, time , good strategic .

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ictin

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:15:45 AM

I think the cheap coin with huge volume is the best coin for trading. It will help you easy to buy and sell.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:53:11 AM

Eth and btc, these coin is the safest. Other coin is so risky, we don't know what will happen in the future.

Yes everyone knows that bitcoin and ether can be played in safer manner than any other crypto currency. But there is important thing and thats thing of the risk is important at a time. I mean you will end up having very less profits if played at two coins only. People are making thousands of dollars everyday out there with other alt coin as well. This is just about the time when you learn the real deal and start playing with the other crypto currencies also. I mean it would get much easier if you keep yourself engaged with the other currencies to. It is healthy for both, your skill development as well as for the alt coin markets.

If al of us started focusing on only one thing then it will start dying the other market and everything will look like a monopoly in the coming days. So better suggest how they can be sure of other coins and there are many more lot which can get us big returns. You can always go through coinmarkte cap's top coin list to have great ride here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:56:38 AM

Many coins are coming up and we have over 100 coin that are performing very well now. Trading base on good coins selection is good if you know what you are actually doing. Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, zcash, stratist, lisk, wave and bitconnet and some of the coins I can actually suggest you to trade on because of high market capitalization and volume of trade.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:06:12 AM

There are too many coin to make a trade. We suggested some coin that is Waves, swp, btch ltg is a very profitable if you hold this altcoin you can make a perfect money with your life so buy those coin and enjoy your life.
The choice of coin is a secondary thing and it does not make that of difference. The thing which matters the most is the amount of knowledge which are having about the things which are related to the world of trading. Trading is no doubt very much risky thing and the only possible way of making some good money is to learn as many things as you can. Moreover, you also need to remain patient and keep yourself up-to-date.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:16:12 AM

I think that is suitable for trading is btc if you have a lot of capital, ETH is also good for trading not too much need of capital. The greater the required capital, the greater the benefits and risks, the smaller the required capital, the less profit that can be offset by the risks.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:22:27 AM

I think everyone has their own best coins so I suggest you to find your own best coin. and I think the best coins for trading are coins that have high volume in the market.

Not every coin which has high volume is "trade-worthy" or say profitable. A high volume does indicate that even if the price falls in future there may not be a continuous dip but soon the price will rise. It makes the coin good for hodling and keeping aside from day-trading. On the other hand those coins which fluctuate a lot in price are worth buying in smaller volumes and sell at the next pump. They are good for day-trading.

I think the cheap coin with huge volume is the best coin for trading. It will help you easy to buy and sell.
A cheap coin with a huge volume is not always good to trade. Again the important thing is to check the team and the goals of the coin before buying it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:38:06 AM

I think everyone has their own best coins so I suggest you to find your own best coin. and I think the best coins for trading are coins that have high volume in the market.

Not every coin which has high volume is "trade-worthy" or say profitable. A high volume does indicate that even if the price falls in future there may not be a continuous dip but soon the price will rise. It makes the coin good for hodling and keeping aside from day-trading. On the other hand those coins which fluctuate a lot in price are worth buying in smaller volumes and sell at the next pump. They are good for day-trading.

A cheap coin with a huge volume is not always good to trade. Again the important thing is to check the team and the goals of the coin before buying it.
Agreed sometimes there are high volume coin controled by group of whales so there are trader can easily  notice that coin  because of volume and by that time the whales is just selling their coin. and you late realize that youve been victim of pump and dump coin .

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:51:26 AM

If you want to trade you should understand the risk of cryptocurrency trading, there is a lot of good coin to trade, you can start with Bitcoin or Ethereum, two best cryptocurrency for now. Above all, the thing which matters the most is your own experience and knowledge about trading.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:10:38 AM

You could buy either bitcoin or ethereum as both of them have given huge profits to its buyers.Other than this,you could buy newly released coins immediately after their release as its devs would definitely pump it as much as they can in the beginning and after getting a considerable profit margin,just sell those coins before it gets dumped.Also,you could make your own research and find the most under valued coin and invest in it to get huge profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: