Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ GOLDGATE ICO⚡ Reliable Investment ⚡ Lending up to 48% 🚀 BOUNTY 18%  (Read 38269 times)
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:50:53 PM

How does the credit system work? I do not quite understand
It's simple, it's a great opportunity to earn interest by investing in a lending program. The investor does not need anything, the risks are very low and the percentage of profits is very high!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:52:06 PM

It's simple, it's a great opportunity to earn interest by investing in a lending program. The investor does not need anything, the risks are very low and the percentage of profits is very high!
So, it turns out that I'm not getting a loan as a user, but I'm giving out a loan to a company Goldengate? Right?
Sakiri4

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:55:50 PM

So, it turns out that I'm not getting a loan as a user, but I'm giving out a loan to a company Goldengate? Right?
Something like that. This is the investment project, this investment program is the easiest way to earn money.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:58:41 PM

Something like that. This is the investment project, this investment program is the easiest way to earn money.
Ok, I get it. And what percentage and how long does it take to receive a refund in this program?
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:59:58 PM

Its seem not much people interesting in this coin. Too much ponzi coins now, is there anything make this coin more special then others ponzi coins.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Sakiri4

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:02:38 PM

Ok, I get it. And what percentage and how long does it take to receive a refund in this program?
You can make a profit up to 48%, by the time it takes about 50 days
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:03:35 PM

Hmmm...
And what about tax collections? Or some commissions?
Sakiri4

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:11:32 PM

Hmmm...
This is also one of the advantages, profits are not taxed and no commissions are charged. After the lending line expires, you can reinvest and get even more profit
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:12:04 PM

Hmmm...
This is also one of the advantages, profits are not taxed and no commissions are charged. After the lending line expires, you can reinvest and get even more profit
Well, looks very interesting Smiley
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:27:40 PM

Another lending ICO scam coin and littered with the moron referral whore links, which all will be reported to the mods.

THIS IS ANOTHER SCAM!

We can not immediately say this scam project before having proof
lordmick

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:32:53 PM

So in the end, if I invest in coins of this ICO, will I receive any dividends from the company?
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:34:34 PM

So in the end, if I invest in coins of this ICO, will I receive any dividends from the company?
Well, actually your annual earnings will be about 120%
lordmick

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:35:19 PM

That is, it turns out I will repay all my investments and will also earn a little more? How it works?
g2com

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:36:47 PM

That is, it turns out I will repay all my investments and will also earn a little more? How it works?
If you have tokens of this company, then you are considered a shareholder to some extent. Accordingly, you have rights to a part of the company's income. Everything is simple.
lordmick

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:37:28 PM

If you have tokens of this company, then you are considered a shareholder to some extent. Accordingly, you have rights to a part of the company's income. Everything is simple.
Hmm...
It looks like a mild passive income
g2com

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:37:49 PM

Hmm...
It looks like a mild passive income
Well, that's the way it is. Grin
dedmaroz

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:53:18 PM

Will the BGG coin be available for trading on a foreign exchange?
Sakiri4

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:55:19 PM

Of course, this is one and the strategies for making a profit for the ultimate investors!
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:57:30 PM

a very exciting new project
in his bounty program reached 18%
it will attract a lot of bounty hunter and most likely also many investors who will glance at this project tomorrow

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dedmaroz

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:00:15 PM

Of course, this is one and the strategies for making a profit for the ultimate investors!
Are there any agreements with the stock exchanges already? Which exchanges will support this coin?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: