Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlant does not want to pay participants in the atlant bounty campaigns  (Read 1744 times)
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:00:32 PM

You all need to take a chill-pill. This really sucks but that doesn't make the project a scam. As long as they pay it's fine Roll Eyes
They are trying to hedge over tge token supply because now bounty tokens contribute 30%+ of total valid atlant token.
Imho tgey deserves a negative rating.

Generally we have following campaigns:
Facebook
Twitter
Blogs
Youtube
Signature
Extra

So it requires 12 weeks in total to settle the bounty stuff, this hss wasted tge time of bounty participants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:13:49 AM

Im still dont get how this Project received more than 6 Mio $. Its absolutely a low-average Project and their Team is weak.
These guys knew it that they Need a big campaign to earn some Dollars.
They had their big campaign, earned their Money and behaving shady after this.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:35:23 AM

Im new and never participated in a bounty campaign but after checking the facts i can say that it looks like a scam. They are just delaying the moment of truth

Exactly, I think they just want to buy more time selling lies. After two weeks we will hear another story and fact is that they just won't pay at all. Somebody said that they are doing meeting so this can't be a scam. How naive can you be? Some scams are running for years.

I knew from the start that something is wrong. I have posted on all media channels about spreadsheets and community managers. Never got an answer. I have all PM's and messages saved. From what I see community managers are different on each social media channel. In telegram channel they say that Alex is community manager for Atlant bounty, here is Frogman and I have seen few others in other channels. Just accounts created for Atlant scam and maintained by few people involved in this scam.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:50:10 AM

He is so bad and have too bad attitude. All atlant member also shows very bad attitude. They are very kind before ico. After end of ico and they collected money almost 7 million they act like scammer. And i think yhey are the real scammer. In their blog says jullian will be in florida. I hope some one cacth him in florida. This kind of scam must be stoped. Must have deter effect so no one repeated it again.
This makes me chuckle. Atlant members who are saying good things about the ICO, most of them doesn't really mean anything nor they take time to research what the project is all about. Basically, you can tell that most of the time they are just doing it to spam and increase their post count. As expected, when the campaign ends, they want their token right away (very demanding) and as it gets delayed they will go wilder and those who are patient have lost it.

Atlant, on the other hand, seems joyed with the money they acquired. Funny that they don't think of their precious and beloved participants of their bounty program. The optimistic and active to reply with the concerns of their bounty participants and investors alike had subsided.

Most of people who positive with this project because CEO of the project ever shows up in conference.

Though to be completely honest, I don't think its a direct scam. It may be possible/ true, please don't quote me on this.

IMO what it probably happening is they bought up a bunch of accounts as a form of advertising and now after their ICO is over, they don't give a sh!t about the bounty anymore. Though what they are doing is dodgy as hell, so a scam is very imminent/possible.

I am not. I have no time to look for the "official" accounts, which is why I'm asking OP to list them. My responding time for some inquiries is 7-14 days (hence no time).

It was meant to be sarcasm, and I understand you are very busy Wink

Most of people who positive with this project because CEO of the project ever shows up in conference.
All of those people are idiots. Con men tend to appear on the stage quite often.

Really? It never came to my mind that con-men could come face-face with the public. Isn't it easy to trace them down via police, FBI and whatnot?

EDIT: Their ANN thread is ridiculously brief + no pics of the development team. Someone tell me all that posting/ hype was legitimately from real members of the forum. I've never seen anything like that for such a short thread.

From all this post we can assume that Atlant made this big bounty campaign because they bought accounts (frogman account, updated signatures, etc.) and made a lot of money. Bounty is more as invested money. Now they will pay every 2 weeks because they have to sell at best price possible. They pay first to their accounts and then to rest of us. Let's wait and see but this is a picture I see from all these statements.

Anybody agree?

dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:16:48 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 01:52:48 PM by dillpicklechips

He is exaggerating or doesn't know math and dates. If the estimate time of 10 weeks from now which they can make all the spreadsheets available publicly and the payment of the participants which adds up maybe 4 more weeks (i.e. if they have a plan to pay their participants), it will not even get the year 2018 done. 2019-2020 is just ridiculous.
I indirectly meant to say that the spreadsheets will never be assessed and hence don't insult my intelligence (I may be even more educated than you Smiley ).
I'm not. That's why I said either you are exaggerating (hyperbole, a figurative language) or doesn't know math. I'm sorry if you're offended. Who knows which one of us is more intelligent? Lol. Just kidding and don't take it seriously.
It's better to assume that they don't have any intention to pay.
It's more like "entertaining a possibilty" than assuming. I think that's more precise.
Are you even a member of the bounty campaign?
I am. From the very first week up to the last.
I can't say that they are scam or not but the account of Frogman seems to be hacked. I'm losing hope to get paid anyways.
I also do. With all of this, I'm not taking my hopes up. If they don't then fine and if they will then that's better.

Now they will pay every 2 weeks
This makes sense. This will save their token's market. As time goes by, they might be listed to more trading platforms which will make the token distributed widely, have a good volume and demand instead of dying due to massive selling that might happen if they release the bounty all at once. If it happens, it would be hard to save the token and as well as their project (that's if they really are serious about it) and it might just end up dying.
nazarmosk

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:29:47 PM

Hi,

the 3rd of November ended Atlant ICO, at that time Frogman (a member of the atlant team) asked everyone 3 weeks to calculate all the tokens and make public the spreadsheets.

Those 3 weeks have already ended, and not only spreadsheets are not public, but also says that every 2 weeks one of them will open, so now he want almost 10 weeks or more, which seems ridiculous, making us lose valuable time to all.

He says that for any query we contact him in any of the official channels, but the reality is that he does not answer in any place.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2053308.msg25156862#msg25156862

I participated in the ATLANT signature campaign and confirm that you wrote the truth. They do not do very well and it must be solved somehow!

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:36:06 AM

atlant team is very lazy team ive seen in this forum. 4weeks of counting the stakes of the participants and still counting. this will be a scam campaign i think frogman now has negative trust.
MeAgainstTheForum

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:37:25 AM

atlant team is very lazy team ive seen in this forum. 4weeks of counting the stakes of the participants and still counting. this will be a scam campaign i think frogman now has negative trust.

Just took a look there, and yes as you said their probably scamming-.
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:15:16 AM

Hunt them down...they are in rusian or somewhere..there are alot of picture

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:17:04 AM

He is exaggerating or doesn't know math and dates. If the estimate time of 10 weeks from now which they can make all the spreadsheets available publicly and the payment of the participants which adds up maybe 4 more weeks (i.e. if they have a plan to pay their participants), it will not even get the year 2018 done. 2019-2020 is just ridiculous.
I indirectly meant to say that the spreadsheets will never be assessed and hence don't insult my intelligence (I may be even more educated than you Smiley ).
I'm not. That's why I said either you are exaggerating (hyperbole, a figurative language) or doesn't know math. I'm sorry if you're offended. Who knows which one of us is more intelligent? Lol. Just kidding and don't take it seriously.
It's better to assume that they don't have any intention to pay.
It's more like "entertaining a possibilty" than assuming. I think that's more precise.
Are you even a member of the bounty campaign?
I am. From the very first week up to the last.
I can't say that they are scam or not but the account of Frogman seems to be hacked. I'm losing hope to get paid anyways.
I also do. With all of this, I'm not taking my hopes up. If they don't then fine and if they will then that's better.

Now they will pay every 2 weeks
This makes sense. This will save their token's market. As time goes by, they might be listed to more trading platforms which will make the token distributed widely, have a good volume and demand instead of dying due to massive selling that might happen if they release the bounty all at once. If it happens, it would be hard to save the token and as well as their project (that's if they really are serious about it) and it might just end up dying.

Just hope that they do send out payments. Even Centra delayed the bounty payments by weeks and when scam accusations were going on, I still had hope as they were active in their telegram group and the same case is with Atlant. I guess they have reduced the tokens too as someone claimed but am not completely sure. I atleast wish to get paid by Feb 2018 (if I go by their math of 2 weeks per campaign).

Don't worry as I was not offended and hence added a smiley.

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:45:18 AM

so the ATLANT bought Frogman account and pretending to be a frogman to bounty a bounty of participants, does that mean, please explain me

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
freemind1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2053308.msg31379332#msg31379332
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:30:16 AM

they are now paying their participants but with a condition. They will distribute it over a period of 18 months lol. 1/18 of total payment each month
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 12:11:43 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2019, 02:04:59 AM by wwzsocki

I will update this thread because there are additional problems with this bounty campaign in the last few months.

@Frogman, @Fdanconia (managers) are not painted red because Lauda is not a DT member anymore.

I will quote the latest post from Atlant bounty thread and everybody can read here about the latest problems with this bounty.

To Frogman and all Atlant Staff here. Let us all be fair guys. You know, this project had somehow failed the bounty participants early on.

KYC per se is something I admit is almost necessary nowadays, given the fact that government regulations require a lot to those projects that want to be duly registered. Atlant I believe is going through the legal way to develop their project.

However, it is not hard for the project to give the bounty participants here enough time to comply. You do not just come with a late announcement and then forfeit everything from those who complied late. A lot of people were not able to comply, including me, because the process of payment has already been going on for several months. Everything seemed to be smooth sailing. And then all of a sudden, changes are made. And it is not just a little change. We are talking here of passing KYC, which will not be approved in an hour or two. Actually, bounty participants could be spared from it. After all, not all of them will be using the platform. They just helped promote this project in exchange for some tokens.

Also, 1 ETH is too much. That might even be higher than the payment itself. This is the first time that I encountered a bounty campaign that requires participants to pay 1 ETH to receive their bounty. It is simply insane. It goes beyond reason.

Bounty participants of this project have been treated rather poorly. Please be considerate!

I answered you in the main thread - please don't copy-paste the same comments in both places, and keep bounty conversation to the bounty thread.

1. I intentionally did that because you have the penchant of not responding, and fooling people around!

2. This is not just about bounty. This is about payment for a job already done a long time ago. This is about your new project policy which is consistently changing, to shirk from responsibilities apparently. This is about how you treat your community. This is about your project asking ETH from people working for you instead of you paying them.

To repeat:

KYC & Whitelisting are described in the whitepaper which is over 1.5yr old.

1. Quote to us here that portion of your whitepaper which is clearly describing KYC and Whitelisting for campaign participants and not to just to investors.

2. If you can comply #1, why did you not make it crystal clear from the start by stating the same in the rules of your bounty?

3. Since you are bringing us back to your whitepaper, please quote it from there that you will be collecting 1 ETH from each and every campaign participant in order to continue receiving their fair share of payment?

4. If indeed it was stated in your whitepaper, why were you distributing the payments for several months in a different manner and then shift all of a sudden to a new manner? In the first place, the installment payment was never the agreement.

Notice of requirements appeared in every social media/channel/announcement board that the firm has 2 months before being implemented.
We encourage you to follow ATLANT news and releases on Telegram and blog.atlant.io a little closer. The project has more to offer than just bounty.

1. The various campaigns are being operated by way of this forum. It is therefore imperative on your part to publish whatever changes here. Take a look at the post informing us about the KYC and whitelisting and tell me whether it is done "2 months before being implemented."

2. Thanks for the offer. But no thanks! Before offering something else, offer first a fair payment to all those who worked for you!

Please comment on your insane way of requiring campaign participants to send you 1 ETH before them receiving their payments. This is not ICO, mate. This is supposed to be playing time for your promoters.

Atlant team is doing whatever they can to not pay for the bounty.

Delayed distribution for months after the campaign finished and finally (a half year later) announced that Atlant will pay in monthly installments for 18 months.

Atlant is constantly changing the rules and implementing them a few days before monthly distribution, like KYC and whitelisting of ETH address which cost whopping 1 ETH!!!

Whitelisting was implemented a week before the December distribution.
Of course there was no proper info on how to do it and still, after so much time there are people asking questions about this every day. This is all done on purpose to avoid bounty payments.
I was trying my best to fulfill all these requirements and was not able to like many others (read quoted post). Asked questions and wrote tickets to support but (of course) never got any reply.

Additionally, they don't want to pay if one were too late with KYC or whitelisting for a given month, stating that this is an automated payment process.
When I finally whitelisted my ETH address (after a week of trying) and paid 1ETH just 2days after December bounty distribution, Atlant team refuses to pay my December bounty because of automated payments process. COMMON!!!

Atlant team has not explained so far what will happen with all this not claimed bounty tokens.
There will be a lot of them because in the first month there was more as 1000 transactions send to bounty hunters, in December only 45 transactions. Which shows how many bounty hunters will not receive their tokens. There should be an announcement long before on what will happen with this tokens. For me, it is looking like Atlant is waiting to see how much tokens they will get and if enough then use it for development  Wink (for the Atlant team), if not enough burn or something else (doesn't matter anymore if not enough).

They ban people for asking bounty questions in Telegram group and there is no proper support in the bounty thread.

I just feel like the worst Atlant enemy from the end of the bounty campaign.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:59:13 PM

@Frogman, @Fdanconia (managers) are not painted red because Lauda is not a DT member anymore.[/b]
Or, because you didn't paint them red.

So you guys basically payed 1ETH to give your KYC to strangers. It is not bounty reward which would worry me.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 12:07:33 PM

@Frogman, @Fdanconia (managers) are not painted red because Lauda is not a DT member anymore.[/b]
Or, because you didn't paint them red.

So you guys basically payed 1ETH to give your KYC to strangers. It is not bounty reward which would worry me.

You are right but my paint has no power and will be listed in untrusted feedback which nobody reads. Additionally, I am literally afraid to be red painted back by Atlant shills and bought accounts. An easy way to ruin your account.

DT1 members are in a different position because such negative feedback will not harm them and even if then they are able to get around this.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: