Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Diamond  (Read 2239 times)
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:01:31 PM

Luckily I had my own exchanger, that allows me to obtain BCD with 1:10 ratio from total amount of bitcoin I keep it.
And I keep rather to sell for quick profit just like other altcoin before (bxh,btg).
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S.Sandberg

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:32:31 PM

expect the point of having a huge pump by throwing so many forks , is there any practibality from having so many bitcoin stupid clones ?

at some point i was interested in BCH fork, because of these SegWit technical scaling issues. ( and now segwit 2x ? )

But Bitcoin Diamonds ? what's the point ? i checked on BCD website. i don't see anything more than the actual bitcoin.

i'm now wary about investing into all this crypto madness.

HAARP

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:38:23 PM

Hello. How I see the diamond fork was happened.

I wanted to ask how I can take my BCH if my BTC was holding in bitcoincom wallet?

Now BCD are worth around 90$ on binance.

Why people are not talking about this almost? I checked few forums and there is nothing about BCD

I've never heard of BCD before. I had some btc in my exchange account, but they didn't give my BCD coins. I think there is no way to claim our BCD.
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:41:41 PM

I am confident that Bitcoin diamond will have it's name like Bitcoin Cash that has valued $1,600 today - Bitcoin Gold will soon be the more popular Altcoin in the future.

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:42:39 PM

I wanted to ask how I can take my BCH if my BTC was holding in bitcoincom wallet?

Why people are not talking about this almost? I checked few forums and there is nothing about BCD

I think Bitcoin Diamond is not a good Bitcoin fork. We saw better projects in the past. Their website looks a little bit strange and their team page is a joke.
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:26:39 PM

I think Bitcoin Diamond is not a good Bitcoin fork. We saw better projects in the past. Their website looks a little bit strange and their team page is a joke.
i think its just some to create the tokens at purpose, mayve just raising money, we shall stand together to against these coins
init4money

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:44:45 PM

Is that coin legit finally?
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:56:43 PM

This is my first time hearing about Bitcoin Diamond, is this going to be like the Bitcoin gold airdrop where you need to own Bitcoin and then wait for the fork to happen ? I missed the bitcoin gold fork so I want to not miss the bitcoin diamond airdrop. I thought bitcoin gold was just a scam but then I look at coinmarketcap today and it's at  340$, it's really crazy now I am salty because I didnt have any.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:48:40 PM

I am still curious and figuring out how to get bitcoin gold for the holding I had In blockchain.info at the time of hardfork.now one more coin even I dint know till seeing this post I am least bother about bitcoin diamond which is too less value.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
VladPoly

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:52:04 PM

I hear any airdrop of this coin for anyone. Where can I see it?
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:59:06 PM

This is gonna be ridiculous, at this point btc fork is a new form of ICO for people who wants to get rich quickly.
I don't see what kind of upgrade can bring to the community one fork every month  Roll Eyes
krdcwplgf

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:07:13 PM

This is gonna be ridiculous, at this point btc fork is a new form of ICO for people who wants to get rich quickly.
I don't see what kind of upgrade can bring to the community one fork every month  Roll Eyes
Indeed, bifurcation is like a new ICO, it does not even need a new financing options.
BCD, I think there is still a certain technical strength, compared to the weak and incompetent BTG, BCD's white paper pointed out that BCD encryption technology updates and has the same 8M BCH blockchain. I am looking forward to the next development of BCD, at least BCD's team is still good.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:54:17 AM

We will wait Bitcoin to price $20.000 in 08/2018
The way market price of bitcoin is continuously increasing and that too in such a short span of time, there are likely chances that your assumption will be true. Bitcoin will for sure increase in the coming days as well just like it is increasing right now.

As far as bitcoin diamond is concerned, we can expect to see such kind of things in the near future. This will help bitcoin is gaining more name.

Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:37:05 AM

I'm not really understand and not really believe to follow bitcoin diamond.
because there not much information about BCD. I think bitcoin diamond is not good bitcoin fork.

mullenrodney

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:59:15 AM

So is this like BTG, where you have to wait for a suitable wallet to claim the BTD ... a bunch of people are going to scammed by fake wallets in the meantime?

I think it is a coin that you don't need to go into. It will disappear as it seems to me, so no need to worry about. There are some honourable projects that worth attention like BCH or BCG that will make nice ROI
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:17:16 AM

Luckily I had my own exchanger, that allows me to obtain BCD with 1:10 ratio from total amount of bitcoin I keep it.
And I keep rather to sell for quick profit just like other altcoin before (bxh,btg).

Can you tell us which exchange gave you BCD in the one to tenth ratio. Is the BCD coins available to exchanges? How can we get BCD from our desktop wallets and any pros and cons for that ?
Can i get all this official information from any link or something ?

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
lambofan

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:18:37 AM

This is my first time hearing about Bitcoin Diamond, is this going to be like the Bitcoin gold airdrop where you need to own Bitcoin and then wait for the fork to happen ? I missed the bitcoin gold fork so I want to not miss the bitcoin diamond airdrop. I thought bitcoin gold was just a scam but then I look at coinmarketcap today and it's at  340$, it's really crazy now I am salty because I didnt have any.
I must say that I too,too many forks nowadays,the thing is if they remain as such or simply remain in oblivion,with so many forks is more difficult to remain the trace of each one,but I suppose that each one will have some change even if it is small,good will have to see the idea behind it and how accepted is,I do not think that it even can compete with BTC,but already with the fact that it bears the name some people may show some interest in it and perhaps provide some kind of support.

StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:26:33 AM

which is your exchanger ? I want to hace BCD but not many exchanger support this BCD.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
LEXITco

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:37:27 AM

I hadn’t even tried to participate in this fork... What’s the big deal?
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:34:56 AM

Can you finally able to transfer BCD or withdraw it to your wallet yet? I really can't invest in a coin if you can only storage it on online wallet or exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: