Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:18:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSM] [PoW] Ṩ Bitsum - Social Media Coin  (Read 69742 times)
nhathongkehoc

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:01:44 AM

https://stocks.exchange/trade/BSM/BTC
It seems that Bitsum has keep its good performance (upward movements) in the last two days.
Personally, I think that Bitsum will keep moving up to around 29 satoshi before correcting a bit.
Happy invest with Bitsum, everyone.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nuvie

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:11:01 AM

https://stocks.exchange/trade/BSM/BTC
It seems that Bitsum has keep its good performance (upward movements) in the last two days.
Personally, I think that Bitsum will keep moving up to around 29 satoshi before correcting a bit.
Happy invest with Bitsum, everyone.
Agree with you about your forecast, fella. Bitsum has likely accumulated enough, and it's closer to the point to take off again.
Additionally, it should be better to list on other exchanges. Someone suggested exvo.io exchange, which is a young one and easy to ask for listing. Bitsum team should ask them (but they should check the reliability, security, stability of the exchange first) to list Bitsum.

nah, i believe bitsum will cross 100 sats on next run, and that's just 1 of many runs. This is going to over 1k sats, yes u can take my words to the bank. I"m never wrong. Nonetheless the moment we cross 29sats, dev should sell from premine and use it to list on exchanges like Kucoin (they are so media beaten that they are hungry for listings, lol)

but here's why i believe Bitsum will go on a major bull run. I got a coupla of reasons:

1, being added on CmC is a Major Milestone and changes everything!!! It's still under radar now, but not for long anylonger. there's no place to hide when u're listed on www.coinmarketcap.com

2, Bitsum gonna be one of the Top 80 coin projects when it begins to fly. It's widespread and appealing reach within the Telegram APP only aids in encouraging TON acceptance by showing what both telegram/messaging apps can do. So it's a highly undervalued project! Easy x100 conservative guessimate when it explodes.

3,  It got listed on www.info.binance.com! To be listed on binance info page is good for the project, 'cos I knw some people watch it like crazy for dirt cheap projects cos they knw binance don't put up shitcoins on their pages. Unlike CMC, they vett projects like crazy even for just their info pages, so only great projects make their way there. Shit and ponzi coins don't see the light of day anywhere near binance!!! So kudos to Bitsum Team

4, The Russia Affair, show just how much power and anonymity and security Telegram provides. Mix that with a mobile cryptocurrency wallet, and kaboom! u've got one of the most secure easy to transfer and hard to monitor privacy coins in the world!  

5, When people figure out how to use the wallet and how easy to use it is, boom! the whales are already accumulating by the way. just read the charts and u can tell.

6) Before the end of the year, we are goin to see multiple copycat projects to the bitsum concept, but jst like bitcoin & ethereum, there will be none like the first.

and finally,
7) the true competitor TON is not even going to be ready by Nov 2019. only testnet will be available, so there is enough room for Bitsum to grow and make a name for itself, its ingenous dev (whoever he is) and its community.

So all we need to do is sit back accumulating at these dirt cheap prices, fellas. Invite ur friends now btw. I wasn't wrong with Ripple, Verge, recently Pundix...so don't expect me to be wrong with Bitsum  

hmmm....I think i should post this in main chat.  Shocked

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:14:54 PM

on stocks.exchange 11 btc on the buy wall, on tradeorge only 0.12 btc

is there maybe another exchange listing BSM?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
blackberry862

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

Whales have come back. Congratulations!
Agree with you about your forecast, fella. Bitsum has likely accumulated enough, and it's closer to the point to take off again.
Additionally, it should be better to list on other exchanges. Someone suggested exvo.io exchange, which is a young one and easy to ask for listing. Bitsum team should ask them (but they should check the reliability, security, stability of the exchange first) to list Bitsum.

What a extremely over-optimistic forecast for Bitsum price!
1k satoshi for Bitsum, I don't think so, but 100 satoshi might be a reachable target for the coin.
nah, i believe bitsum will cross 100 sats on next run, and that's just 1 of many runs. This is going to over 1k sats, yes u can take my words to the bank. I"m never wrong.
~
bitfreaky

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:12:34 PM

First time trying to mine any coin. I downloaded the CPU windows x64 program. Can some pls show me which files to edit and start mining?

3 files in the CPU windows x64 program:
config.json
start.cmd
xmrig.exe

mayday8842

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:40:22 PM

First time trying to mine any coin. I downloaded the CPU windows x64 program. Can some pls show me which files to edit and start mining?

config.json
start.cmd
xmrig.exe

Open config.json file and find this text:

"pools": [
        {
            "url": "pool.bitsum.uz:3333",   // URL of mining server
            "user": "",                        // username for mining server
            "pass": "x",                       // password for mining server
            "keepalive": true,                 // send keepalived for prevent timeout (need pool support)
            "nicehash": false                  // enable nicehash/xmrig-proxy support
        }
    ]
Put your wallet address into "user" and insert pool address and difficulty port in "Url"
After that just run start.cmd
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

Lots of resistant sell walls at 29, 45 and 49 saotshi. In my opinion, Bitsum will can not surpass those resistant walls.

Well, when the bull will start running those walls will move above
The bsm trading has just started

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
bitfreaky

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:11:14 PM

config.json
start.cmd
xmrig.exe

Open config.json file and find this text:

"pools": [
        {
            "url": "pool.bitsum.uz:3333",   // URL of mining server
            "user": "",                        // username for mining server
            "pass": "x",                       // password for mining server
            "keepalive": true,                 // send keepalived for prevent timeout (need pool support)
            "nicehash": false                  // enable nicehash/xmrig-proxy support
        }
    ]
Put your wallet address into "user" and insert pool address and difficulty port in "Url"
After that just run start.cmd

Thanks buddy
bitfreaky

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:52:59 PM

Who runs this pool tho?
"failover.xmrig.com:443"

Any differences or advantages of using this "pool.bitsum.uz:3333" over "failover.xmrig.com:443"?
mroctopus

Activity: 174

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:38:28 AM

OMG, whales have gone? Where are they? There are no big buy orders today.

waiting for ziyush  Tongue
bitfreaky

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:56:27 PM

How do I get to know the balance left on my BitSum paper wallet?
Nuvie

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:46:05 PM

nah...blue whale tactics man. they don't scare off the little fish. they just buy slowly to get cheapest rate from sellers, so if u avn't noticed the price goin up steadily over the past few days, then the jokes on u  Tongue 'cos sooner or later, thhose sellers who didn't want to fill the 5sats buy wall order will fill it at 8-18 sats. when they finally figure it out, blue whale has most their coins and will sell it back to them slowly at 100 - 1000 sats each. No way he would even tank the coin doing so.

why?

'because it's better to make 2 million dollars all in the space of two months, than make 200k in the space of a day' ~ the Blue Whale Motto  Cool

blue whales are the shit. they keep the coin steady and make mad ROI while helping the coin rise.

glad that will teach some people not to sell cheap. lmao

DoughPleighboi

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

nah...blue whale tactics man. they don't scare off the little fish. they just buy slowly to get cheapest rate from sellers, so if u avn't noticed the price goin up steadily over the past few days, then the jokes on u  Tongue 'cos sooner or later, thhose sellers who didn't want to fill the 5sats buy wall order will fill it at 8-18 sats. when they finally figure it out, blue whale has most their coins and will sell it back to them slowly at 100 - 1000 sats each. No way he would even tank the coin doing so.

why?

'because it's better to make 2 million dollars all in the space of two months, than make 200k in the space of a day' ~ the Blue Whale Motto  Cool

blue whales are the shit. they keep the coin steady and make mad ROI while helping the coin rise.

What price do you realistically see this coin hitting? I'm in it for the long-term, just curious!
mroctopus

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:31:31 PM

why?

What price do you realistically see this coin hitting? I'm in it for the long-term, just curious!

We cannot see ziyush recently, maybe he is busy with other things. (Everyone here has life) If he come back and help the community. BSM to 100 sats within one / two months easily.
denisblabkgt

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

hello, why every 1000 coins that I transfer gets an amount of 89999 coins blocked? Cry Cry Cry Cry Huh Huh Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Angry Angry Angry
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:18:19 PM

Hodl
Just hodl it
We are going to hit 100/209 sats in 2 weeks
Just wait for it.

mroctopus

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:03:41 AM

Hodl
Just hodl it
Just wait for it.

from 6 sats to 35 sats in one week.  Grin
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:03:57 AM

Amazing project
Just testing Telegram wallet so easy and user friendly
Good job devs I bought some and I HOLD

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
Nuvie

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

Hodl
Just hodl it
Just wait for it.

You are kind of on the right track. The minimal marketcap for this type of valuable project, a working product, noble concept and token metrics, is 15mil marketcap which is where its heading, and properly where it belongs. This will strike 1/2 cents soon like Sentinel and IPSX. Reason why it was so undervalued was becos all the devs could afford with no ico and low premine were low-volume exchanges,  which didn't help with the low-volume exchanges, but i do not see that to be case any longer as the CMC listing give this noble coin the publicity and appreciation the Bitsum team truly deserves. it's good to be a great project, you will get the attention you deserve even when trading on not so great exchanges like some absolutely shitcoins can afford. 

Anyone tried out the telegram wallet, it's wicked man. Awesome stuff, i can send u crypto via telegram in telegram.

Read this articles on bitcointalk and reddit, great stuff.A true gem.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BITSUM/comments/8f3im8/why_i_believe_bitsum_will_moon_hard_and_soon/

glad i caught this one the moment it showed up on cmc. in my opinion, it hasn't even started to moon yet.
i see 150 mil marketcap at end of year if not sooner. as they say, just shows that when TON testnet launches EoY 2019, it will be a great sucess. i'm sure they are watching this bitsum project and taking notes. the devs are truly outstanding.

Nuvie

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:47:00 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 05:46:34 PM by Nuvie

btw, have u guys seen the charts and exchange stats about bitsum?

here, do you see it?

half of all the bitsum put up for sale on stocks.exchange has been sold without the numbers increasing. It was at 79million bitsum sells, but now about 40 mil bitsum left for sale total. And the buys keeps 'uping' with every trade!!! What does that mean? it's means thoh bitsum is obviously up in price, the moon has not even kicked in yet! I'd suggest you buy yours and hold, 'cos when the sales from trade ogre and stocks.exchange are down to a quarter, a moon like no other is coming soon after! just love this coin, so good. one of my best hodls this 2018. So undervalued. Glad devs couldn't list on high volume exchanges at first. lol. its helped not so rich guys afford jump on the train and be a part of this transformative project.

Cool more kicks coming obviously. the train just started moving. grossly undervalued project. Top 50 projects by September 2018 i promise you that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: