Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:09:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Banana Papa. The first blockchain-option snacks.  (Read 1034 times)
BananaPapa (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:38:41 PM

This is a wacky idea, but at least they have a real product, most ICO's are doing BS like making coins in the spirit of another coin. I won't be investing, but I appreciate that Banana Papa has some real value.

So who have Bananas can ask for money it seems you don't know about this blockchain ecosystem how it works. Where is that working prototype nothing just an idea can explain in details for what you are talking about real product.

Hello! Thank you! We have not only the development of equipment for this project, but also made successful test sales of our final product! This distinguishes us from those projects that have just an idea!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BananaPapa (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:12:51 PM

oh by the way people,

I have an idea for a healthy pineapple snack.

Just send me 10 Million USD and I promise that I will be buying back the tokens for the first 5 years of production.

It's organic too.

Grin

If you really got an idea, write a business plan, develop a prototype! And then you just like to talk! To produce food EN masse, you need to build a business! The technology that we use has already been reduced to working samples. For this project we have developed special equipment. Was tested in the successful sale of our final product! To invest in this project will be people who want the world changed for the better!
BananaPapa (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:41:59 PM

https://bananapapa.com

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:29:23 AM

oh by the way people,

Just send me 10 Million USD and I promise that I will be buying back the tokens for the first 5 years of production.

It's organic too.

Grin

If you really got an idea, write a business plan, develop a prototype! And then you just like to talk! To produce food EN masse, you need to build a business! The technology that we use has already been reduced to working samples. For this project we have developed special equipment. Was tested in the successful sale of our final product! To invest in this project will be people who want the world changed for the better!

bla bla bla.

if your "idea" was so good, you would have gotten investment already.

instead, you're just hoping to con people into throwing 5 million USD in your little scam.

pull the other one, you fucking faggot.

dried banana snacks aren't going to "change the world for better"

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
BananaPapa (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:49:04 AM

oh by the way people,

It's organic too.

Grin

bla bla bla.

if your "idea" was so good, you would have gotten investment already.

instead, you're just hoping to con people into throwing 5 million USD in your little scam.

pull the other one, you fucking faggot.

dried banana snacks aren't going to "change the world for better"

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Every appearance of the good changes the world for the better!
lanmao

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:37:22 PM

So many projects can be chosen, why do i choose your project? you'd better have a special plan, and your products are too single
BananaPapa (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:48:55 PM

So many projects can be chosen, why do i choose your project? you'd better have a special plan, and your products are too single

Hello! Thank you! Our project is different in that it is from the real sector! We will try to reach major sites to promote our project!
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:42:34 PM

I like the idea of the project, but you can also use it to produce other kinds of fruit. Do you already have a working platform for sale?

BananaPapa (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:53:57 PM

I like the idea of the project, but you can also use it to produce other kinds of fruit. Do you already have a working platform for sale?

Hello! Thank you! At the moment we decided to concentrate on producing one product! It will be sold in retail chains!
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:13:43 PM

This is a good idea. Good project. I agree with others, though. Wheres the incentive for investors? Grin Grin We need more information for sure... I do like the idea though.
adsjohn

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:20:39 PM

I do not know much about this industry, the coin can only buy banana papa in the station? Is there any other technical value?
BananaPapa (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:42:14 PM

This is a good idea. Good project. I agree with others, though. Wheres the incentive for investors? Grin Grin We need more information for sure... I do like the idea though.

Hello! Thank you! On the site you can see more information bananapapa.com! You can ask any questions about the project!
BananaPapa (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:45:46 PM

I do not know much about this industry, the coin can only buy banana papa in the station? Is there any other technical value?

Hello! I think we will do free shipping around the world for our tokens! Tokens allow you to buy goods at cost!
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:41:13 PM

I really like the idea of your project as it will provide food for all countries. This is a very useful product that will be very popular among all segments of the population. Will there be a bounty at the time of the sale of the tokens?
BananaPapa (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:53:08 PM

I really like the idea of your project as it will provide food for all countries. This is a very useful product that will be very popular among all segments of the population. Will there be a bounty at the time of the sale of the tokens?

Hello! Thank you! We have a fixed price for a token, which allows us to purchase the product at its cost price in the future!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: