Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] 🌠 yogg's escrow service ⭐ BTC & Alts ⭐ Fast ⭐ Reliable ⭐ Secure 🌠  (Read 3055 times)
yogg (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:24:10 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2022, 08:40:39 AM by yogg
Merited by krogothmanhattan (5), Xprim777 (5), Woshib (3)

★ yogg's escrow service ★

I am no longer providing escrow. Thanks everyone.

Terms :
  • Send bitcoins or altcoins ONLY to addresses signed by 1yogg7RkwrSsh1UNi5jw3oUALHBaP4KrX.
  • The fee for my service is 1% of the escrowed amount or 0.002BTC, whatever is higher.
  • This is not a banking service. If the trade duration exceeds 30 days, I will take 1% of the escrowed amount every 15 days, effective after the initial 30 days period.
  • The seller will receive the full amount sent by buyer. Outgoing transactions fees are included within the service price.
  • The amount will be released from the escrow upon buyer's confirmation ONLY, or in any other case fitting an agreement that has been planned prior to the transaction.
  • I reserve the right to deny any escrow request I dislike, without justification. I do not escrow accounts or digital goods (such as giftcards). Please do not contact me for these as these requests will be automatically denied.

How does it works :
  • Please reply to this thread or contact me via PM with the following :
Code:
Buyer's bitcointalk profile:
Buyer's refund address:
---
Seller's bitcointalk profile:
Seller's address to send coins:
---
Amount to escrow:
Coin to escrow:
Explain the trade in a few words:
  • Once your request has been properly submitted and accepted, I will contact the other party to confirm the transaction.
  • Both parties have to confirm the transaction before I ask buyer to send the payment to one of the labeled addresses below.
  • When the transactions is confirmed, I will inform seller that I have received the payment from buyer, so he can deliver.
  • When the buyer has received what he bought, then I will release the payment to seller.
  • In case of a dispute, I will ask both parties to provide elements backing their claims. I may turn towards the community to help me decide what to do.

How to contact me :
Feel free to contact me, I am more than happy to reply to your questions.
Simply reply to this thread, or send me a PM.
I am also available not available anymore on Telegram and Discord :  
- Discord: <removed>
- Telegram : <removed>

Remember, do not trust any sensitive data (addresses..) that hasn't been signed by 1yogg7RkwrSsh1UNi5jw3oUALHBaP4KrX.
Addresses quoted below are properly signed and safe for use to transact.
You can verify the signatures matches in your wallet, or some online services such as https://reinproject.org/bitcoin-signature-tool/

Beware of impersonators!
I wish you to trade safely & to thrive with your deals ! Smiley

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:11:39 AM

I am available to escrow.  Cool
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:17:41 AM

I am available to escrow.  Cool

I have been dealing with yogg for years, this user has my trust, good luck with escrow service, we need more trusted escrow'ers on this forum.
yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:38:44 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 08:33:36 AM by yogg

I have been dealing with yogg for years, this user has my trust, good luck with escrow service, we need more trusted escrow'ers on this forum.

Thank you very much for the vouch and good wishes, squall1066 ! Smiley
lucifer1928

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:11:04 PM

Link to buyer's bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1359431
Buyer's refund address: 14tSME98xb5u1NS2rxfgqkDyjmSu7dUZGY
Link to seller's bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=950433
Seller's address to forward payment to: 1NSXeVq1de4VYgJt5GfsZP8ABi4yunLcwt
Amount to escrow: $90
Explain the trade in a few words:  iTunes $150 gift card code for $90
yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:55:49 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 08:44:23 PM by yogg

Link to buyer's bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1359431
Buyer's refund address: 14tSME98xb5u1NS2rxfgqkDyjmSu7dUZGY
Link to seller's bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=950433
Seller's address to forward payment to: 1NSXeVq1de4VYgJt5GfsZP8ABi4yunLcwt
Amount to escrow: $90
Explain the trade in a few words:  iTunes $150 gift card code for $90

I have replied to your PM.
EDIT : Deal aborted.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:59:50 PM

good luck mate. but no sense giving your service for free.. today's world don't deserve it.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Stivenson

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:09:21 PM

I want to buy tokens on Waves blockchain for Bitcoin Cash. Whole amount ~$1350.
Can you support us as escrow?

Best regards,
Stivenson
yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:06:12 PM

Best regards,
Stivenson

Hello,

Yes, I can most certainly help you. Smiley
Please give me more details about the transaction.
You can also contact me via Telegram and Discord, but make sure to send coins ONLY to addresses signed by 1yogg7RkwrSsh1UNi5jw3oUALHBaP4KrX !

good luck mate. but no sense giving your service for free.. today's world don't deserve it.

Thank you.
Why not ? It makes me happy to help and protect people from getting scammed.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:33:36 PM

Best regards,
Stivenson

Thanks yogg and Stivenson for smooth trade.
Best escrow ever.
Stivenson

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:43:27 PM

Best regards,
Stivenson

Best escrow ever.

Confirm that.
Happy to deal with yogg and ankit10!
yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:51:57 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 09:31:18 PM by yogg

Best regards,
Stivenson

Best escrow ever.

Confirm that.
Happy to deal with yogg and ankit10!

Thank you both for the smooth trade. Smiley
I wish all transactions to be like this one !!
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:35:10 AM

Can you help as escrow with something that I want to sell on another forum? Or is it only for deals made on this forum?
yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:15:15 AM

Can you help as escrow with something that I want to sell on another forum? Or is it only for deals made on this forum?

If I can contact the buyer and the seller, and they both agree to the terms, why not. Smiley
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:25:43 AM

If I can contact the buyer and the seller, and they both agree to the terms, why not. Smiley

Oke, thanks.

I will let you know when I need your services as I haven't found a buyer yet for the product I am trying to sell.
johncena

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:48:00 PM

I am used this escrow service for selling verified bittrex account and everything was smooth and just as planned. Trusted escrow, fast response, best escrow service on bitcointalk.
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:38:32 PM

Bump ! Available to escrow
Hi Yogg do you offer escrow services outside of bitcointalk?
yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:40:53 PM

Hi Yogg do you offer escrow services outside of bitcointalk?

It depends on the trade, but yes, I may be able to help.
Please tell me more about the trade you have in mind.
Ameador1

Activity: 124
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

Hello yogg!

I am trying to start a small business selling miners and related equipment. I am interested in whether or not you would provide escrow service for sales to my customers. I am new in digital currency business, and on this forum. I will be low volume for a while as I try to build up capital to get larger, but probably one or two miners per month right now - if that.

Also, I have never used an escrow service before - but understand the need for someone with little history to go on like myself - but also, I must be careful to not be scammed as well. The question here, is how exactly does this work? I assume my customer would send you BTC, then when I know you have BTC, then I send you or them the items. Once you or them get the items, then you release the BTC to me? Or other?

Also, when doing this - does this help increase my own trust score - so if after doing this for some transactions - will I be getting a better trust score so that in the longer term I may not need to do escrow as my trust score will be satisfactory to customers?

I don't even mind paying you some fee to do this. I see others who charge a small fee.

Anyway, please help me understand the logistics and if you would be interested.

Thanks!
yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:47:04 PM

Hello yogg!

I am trying to start a small business selling miners and related equipment. I am interested in whether or not you would provide escrow service for sales to my customers. I am new in digital currency business, and on this forum. I will be low volume for a while as I try to build up capital to get larger, but probably one or two miners per month right now - if that.

Also, I have never used an escrow service before - but understand the need for someone with little history to go on like myself - but also, I must be careful to not be scammed as well. The question here, is how exactly does this work? I assume my customer would send you BTC, then when I know you have BTC, then I send you or them the items. Once you or them get the items, then you release the BTC to me? Or other?

Also, when doing this - does this help increase my own trust score - so if after doing this for some transactions - will I be getting a better trust score so that in the longer term I may not need to do escrow as my trust score will be satisfactory to customers?

I don't even mind paying you some fee to do this. I see others who charge a small fee.

Anyway, please help me understand the logistics and if you would be interested.

Thanks!

Hi Ameador1,

Yes, I believe I can help you.

You got the concept of escrow right : your customer send the funds to one of my escrow addresses (signed by my primary address starting with 1yogg (as in the 1st post of this thread)).
Then I confirm the payment to you so you can send the hardware to the buyer. When the buyer confirms the reception of the items he ordered, I release the payment to you. Simple. Smiley

It certainly helps to increase your trust and the legitimacy towards your business, since it shows that you are not interested into getting some coins fast and run away to never be seen again.

The trust score is based off the Positive feedbacks you receive from other members of the board. In the long term if you are trusted enough, yes you could trade without a need for an escrow but that means people sending the coins to you before you ship : you understand this will happen only if you are very trusted.

There is no exception for anyone and I will not charge a fee. However, I do appreciate tips very much. Smiley

If you have any question, feel free to ask !

Regards,
yogg
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: