Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][PRE-ICO] 🔹 Stockus 🔹 First Smart Stock Exchange Platform For Trading  (Read 26765 times)
PaduabAz

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:17:21 PM

Stockus is changing the view of the stock market as it opens the possibility for users to trade on the exchange without serious financial losses. Stockus tournaments provide an opportunity to trade with a significant amount of virtual capital  allowing players to look at the exchange trade in a differently and make decisions more freely  which is impossible in reality. The reasons for the reduced risks lie in the mechanism of how the Stockus game operates. The cost of entering the market for our players is several times lower than in the classical exchange market  or in the Forex market. You can play in the professional Stockus tournament with 5 USD  while in the Forex market  for an optimal initial  day trading you would need to invest 1,000 USD to buy micro lots7

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:08:32 AM
Merited by rembit77 (1)

StockUS ICO either has failed or its status is unclear. I don't even know if any funds were raised. The website is still the same since November 2017.
StockUS community manager has stopped to communicate with me about 3 weeks after the bounty campaign has started (I never knew why). The project "leader" has ignored most of my messages: he was unactive from March 1st to June 6th. This is a very weird behavior, not a serious project team behavior.

They never paid me, while I've spent more than one hundred hours on managing this campaign.

I would consider this project as a fail. There are too many shady signals.
No tokens will be created; even if that would be the case, they would be worth nothing, since the project team is extremely unprofessional. You should forget it and move on.

To all the participants who keep coming and whining like crybabies, asking when will the bounties tokens be distributed, you should learn bounty campaigns basics. Bounties tokens can not be distributed if an ICO has failed.

Your frustration will not change anything. No tokens are owed when no funds have been raised. Never take bounties tokens as granted, there is always a risk of not receiving them (failed ICO, bad team, scammer bounty manager, etc.).

If you ensure your survival thanks to bounties tokens, for real, you should go get a life and find an usual job that will pay your bills, since this area is extremely risky and very unstable.
durenpawam

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

Stockus is a gaming and trading platform, where various tournaments are held. If you prefer fast paced gaming   there are daily tournaments with big prizes. If you are more into building strategies   welcome to weekly or monthly tournaments, where prizes can be astronomical. The main
advantage of Stockus lies in the fact that the size of the prize pool in tournaments is unlimited. The more players participate in different tournaments, the higher the prizes. Stockus monetization is constructed as follows. Firstly, a small commission is charged for all players’ payments for participating in tournaments. Secondly, the player can acquire additional options in the game, if he believes that this will increase the probability of success.
There are also referral programs, where the most successful players get tokens for their services and expertise.
vanferty

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:54:10 PM

#Proof of Authentication

Joined telegram campaign
Telegram username :  @powdazy
rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:12:44 PM

StockUS ICO either has failed or its status is unclear. I don't even know if any funds were raised. The website is still the same since November 2017.
StockUS community manager has stopped to communicate with me about 3 weeks after the bounty campaign has started (I never knew why). The project "leader" has ignored most of my messages: he was unactive from March 1st to June 6th. This is a very weird behavior, not a serious project team behavior.

They never paid me, while I've spent more than one hundred hours on managing this campaign.

I would consider this project as a fail. There are too many shady signals.
No tokens will be created; even if that would be the case, they would be worth nothing, since the project team is extremely unprofessional. You should forget it and move on.

To all the participants who keep coming and whining like crybabies, asking when will the bounties tokens be distributed, you should learn bounty campaigns basics. Bounties tokens can not be distributed if an ICO has failed.

Your frustration will not change anything. No tokens are owed when no funds have been raised. Never take bounties tokens as granted, there is always a risk of not receiving them (failed ICO, bad team, scammer bounty manager, etc.).

If you ensure your survival thanks to bounties tokens, for real, you should go get a life and find an usual job that will pay your bills, since this area is extremely risky and very unstable.

all that you wrote correctly and i think this is clear with the company and its representatives. just in a chat company began to collect information. and since you do not know about it, the group is captured by scammers who extort funds. it is necessary to warn the community that the project is unsuccessful and that they were cautious.
Laeltin

Activity: 686
Merit: 173

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:28:01 PM

#Proof of Authentication

Joined telegram campaign
Telegram username :  @powdazy
Grin
Loser

[pas de signature]
rezwalker

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

#Proof of Authentication

Joined telegram campaign
Telegram username :  @BountyBlia

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 10:39:42 PM

But why then you continued to work on campaign and only now you said that this project failed?

I took part only in joining Telegram, so I was not expecting tokens, it's just interesting to know

So if you would act earlier you would save your time and others' time.

PeaceOfMind58

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:08:29 AM

##PROOF OF AUTHENTICATION##
Telegram Username : @alifunba
Campaign : Facebook
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:16:51 PM

But why then you continued to work on campaign and only now you said that this project failed?

I took part only in joining Telegram, so I was not expecting tokens, it's just interesting to know

So if you would act earlier you would save your time and others' time.
why do you know they never paid you ? if you want can send email of team but sometime team not respond of complain participant bounty after distribution reward

BayView20

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:12:22 PM

####### Proof of joining#####

Facebook Campaign:

TELEGRAM Campaign:

twiter Campaign:
moicha

Activity: 938
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

This company either failed or turned out to be scammers! Do nothing! We move in front and do not look back!
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

This company either failed or turned out to be scammers! Do nothing! We move in front and do not look back!

He is absolutely right, what does he propose?
moicha

Activity: 938
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:38:28 PM

I asked the administrator in telegrams, when will the payment for bounty be? He replied: We could not spend the preICO in the spring and will do it in two weeks. Immediately after the ICO, we will send you our tokens.Sorry for the delay.
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

I asked the administrator in telegrams, when will the payment for bounty be? He replied: We could not spend the preICO in the spring and will do it in two weeks. Immediately after the ICO, we will send you our tokens.Sorry for the delay.

I think they are completely detached from reality and do not understand what is happening with the market if they are going to collect money now. Perhaps it will be simple promises for which will not be absolutely nothing.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:57:54 AM

Stockus Token World https://medium.com/@trilinkcy/stockus-token-world-c6fc948b9d00

Stockus is built on blockchain and has its own cryptocurrency, the STT. You may not know exactly what the STT token does and how it fits into the trading platform, but in this post we will look into this and discuss our upcoming sale of tokens.

Let’s talk about the STT. The STT is a utility cryptocurrency that will launch as an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. We went with Ethereum because it’s the most mature smart contract platform with the most established token infrastructure.
maxusnef

Activity: 245
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:06:55 PM

Hello! Tell me please, I have not received tokens for bounty ( login Dzhus )! Who to contact on this issue?
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 05:43:06 PM

Joined Twitter Campaign
Url: https://twitter.com/effendi23_
Username twitter: @effendi23_
Username BCT: sends1
r_victory

Activity: 1926
Merit: 323

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 10:54:44 PM

I came in because I thought it was something new and it's just another one that's too lazy to read. Man, the campaign ended a long time ago, nobody received it, if you read some messages above you will know !!!

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77]
  Print  

Jump to: