Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:05:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟⭐⚡ [ANN] [Pre-ICO is LIVE!] LALA World!!🌟⭐⚡  (Read 3397 times)
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:20:47 AM

Lala world has become successful project. Everyday it become more trend on social media. Many big personalities endorsed it also, meaning they have a very good rating and potential to dominate the crypto world.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
podrick17

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:23:48 AM

This is good news for everyone Smiley
i will join the airdrop, thanks for this LaLa Smiley
I can see you guys working hard for this project, i hope you'll have your success soon  Smiley

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:27:05 AM

less informations in the thread also in official website too, token sale Timeline only, where is your project roadmap and your whitepaper?

It is all in here buddy --> https://lalaworld.io/
Their roadmap is the timeline and milestone, and you can see the whiepaper as soon as you open their site  Wink

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:50:37 PM

Thanks lala world for the airdrop.. Have a successful project by the way thank you for the info that lala world have a poser so we  can avoid scams.. I am fully support to this project.. Cheesy
mayuri27

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:51:37 PM

Very simple in the implementation of airdrops, I very much hope that the project will have success with investors.
It show itself in full force.
kanazawa

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:14:53 PM

Hey! Like the idea of your project!
How many people are there on the dev team? Are they all located in one place?

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:21:02 PM

Lala world has become successful project. Everyday it become more trend on social media. Many big personalities endorsed it also, meaning they have a very good rating and potential to dominate the crypto world.
I agree on that. I am looking forward for more updates and wishing to gain more information about Lala that's why I am following their social media accounts and wishing that Lala Airdrop will be successful on their ICO.
Immanuel10

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:26:20 PM

Do you feel competition on this market?
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:56:29 PM

Hi there Lala admin. Thanks for the air drop. At first I don't believe that you have an airdrop but obviously I am wrong. More power to this project and I hope many investors will come to your project.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:33:41 PM

Thanks Lala, I already joined in your air drop. Having an air drop only means that you are starting to make some noise about this project. Air drop is another marketing strategy in order for the project to become well-known by the people. Keep doing those things Lala and I am sure that sooner or later, this project will patronize by many people.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:20:20 PM

Do you feel competition on this market?
Yes surely there will be a competition because I had seen some projects that is same with this concept but this Lala world is kind of different compare to others. It is so simple platform yet a lot of impact to the economy. It helps the people to get a better and convenient life and also it avoids the middle man in every transaction. So that every transaction we have is more reliable, efficient and easy.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:40:06 AM

How much did LaLa earn in Pre-sale as of now?
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:27:20 PM

I have the same question too. I wonder why they did not show or display the amount being invested in their website. Because I think it would be better if they will let their supporters to know what is the status of their ICO.

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:46:24 PM

I agree on that. I am looking forward for more updates and wishing to gain more information about Lala that's why I am following their social media accounts and wishing that Lala Airdrop will be successful on their ICO.
Yeah but I do not read yet any reviews and blogs about this Lala world project. Maybe Lala world is known by only few people.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:26:42 PM

Yeah but I do not read yet any reviews and blogs about this Lala world project. Maybe Lala world is known by only few people.
Indeed, but I think it's just a start for lala world.. It has a potential Maybe a next month or years lala world is in a top online wallet ..
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:47:56 PM

I have the same question too. I wonder why they did not show or display the amount being invested in their website. Because I think it would be better if they will let their supporters to know what is the status of their ICO.

Yeah most of the start-up ICO's show the amount raised during the crowdsale for transparency but LaLa World have their own reason for not making it public. this question was answered on the telegram channel here's the link https://t.me/LaLaWorld/18199

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:22:48 PM

Not really few because they had a large community compare to the other ICO's try to check their social media like facebook or twitter and you will see that there are lots of user following this project.

Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:59:01 PM

I am very happy with how to fill the form to follow the airdrop because very simple in the implementation of airdrop and most importantly not confusing, I really hope this project will be successful with investors which follow this project
mihohil

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:38:30 PM

What big personalities? Where did u read it?
mihohil

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:51:28 PM

I am very happy with how to fill the form to follow the airdrop because very simple in the implementation of airdrop and most importantly not confusing, I really hope this project will be successful with investors which follow this project

projects with airdrop are my lovely ones! I see that founders are carrying about us, it's so awesome
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: