Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:00:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Futurocoin: 2 milion business partner waiting, launching 25.11.2017  (Read 1520 times)
whd

Activity: 84
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:14:04 PM

Bitbay as the biggest in Europe said they checked everything and they will list it on its exchange.
So... Grin

A pic of Bitbay CEO talking about validating Futurocoin for their exchange.

On satturday I'll meet with someone close to company and I will have more details.

as i asked before, show me the code? ooops you cant. point 2 and 3, really that every kid after elementary school can do with cloning ethereum or bitcoin repository Smiley

http://checkbinance.herokuapp.com/ email notification when registration opens
prometeusz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:38:23 AM

umm, sure, I would like to see them on BitFlyer with their KYC requirement inviting this... Cheesy
vinkos (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:55:59 PM

Hello all,
that are the news from the company. The prolongued Bitbay exchange start was 9.1.2018. That was also the start of mining and wallets.
Now there are 2,5 million people awaiting the Futurocoin Smiley

Also, today we want to announce, that wallet’s and apps connected with #FuturoCoin  are now in a test phase. We want to give you a 100% useful, professional and MOST SAFE tools to work with our cryptocurrency. Thats why we have decided to make a final test of our systems. Soon, after, tests we will share you our new software. After FTO start, you will have the possibility to trade, mine, and sell and buy products with FuturoCoin. Stay tuned, and be ready for CRYPTOCURRENCY MILESTONE

Phone wallets, webpage, mining, white papers are prepared Smiley
Gerrie

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:32:26 AM

https://dowbit.com/bitbay-announced-the-introduction-of-futurocoin-from-futurenet/

We decided to bring everything together and cut off speculation about Futuro…

… we want to emphasize clearly: if there is any doubt about the authenticity of this cryptocurrency, we will withdraw from its introduction. For the time being … we will evaluate it like any other cryptocurrency.

… we have checked the code and know that Futuro contains blockchain and can be mined, it’s code is open source, based on Dash. The cryptocurrency will go through traditional mining and its purchase will not be associated with anything else. If there are doubts, we will exclude it from the market.

We are not representatives of this project, only one of the exchanges that will handle it. Our exchange shall not be linked to FutureNet or any other MLM. Knowing one person or another and exchanging cordiality does not mean BitBay is working with them.

… we do not see any contraindications for its introduction, including other cryptocurrencies, which by then are also to appear. Everybody can turn to us for the introduction of a cryptocurrency, if it is genuine and offering something interesting.

We only deal in markets where users can exchange currencies. We do not discriminate against any community … we only add those that meet the requirements of being cryptic, which we have stated from the very beginning.

For this reason, we will never offer DasCoin. It doesn’t comply with the disclosure requirements. We are officially negative about this project, and we look at its development with concern.

[…] Regarding the history, release dates of new currencies and system functionality.

The postponement of deadlines by us, for which we have apologised many times, is not a result of bad will or the desire to close the business. With the entry of BB 3.0, new control systems, audits and tests were introduced, which have to be done before something appears on the stock exchange in its live version. We are no longer a small platform and we have to remember about scale when making changes.

The problem with history is that it is displayed, not missing,[…].

The issue of history is now a priority for us. When enabled, the promised new cryptocurrencies will be added, BTG and Monero, followed by the next from the list of functions you have informed us about.

We have been on the market for 3 years now and thank you for your trust. We take care not to lose it, because it enables us to grow. We want to create the platform you want. We are therefore asking for discussion, but also time to improve and implement what you need.

Despite the fact that the latest information provided by Sylwester Suszek caused a lot of confusion among the Polish community, it is worth remembering that Bitbay is still one of the most popular stock exchanges in both Poland and Europe. In the course of their 3 years in business, they have earned their users’ trust, cooperating closely with the Polish government in order to educate Polish society about cryptocurrency. BitBay will be the title sponsor of the BitBay Boxing Night gala, which will be seen by millions of Poles.

Based on Dash.
vinkos (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

So, today is the mining start and presenting of the whitepaper.
www.futurocoin.com

With thos social media coin there are many possibilities to be payed.
Tomorrow,1.2.2018 starts the futuro network project.

Menaxerius

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:06:17 PM

50% of the Mining Rewards go to them, Nope.... just nope...
DANTER

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:49:15 PM

If all is soo good , why your coin is a mining scam without proper source code - not everything is on github and only you as a owner can mine it on asic machines and own all masternodes.
please grow up - or switch off this crap.
vinkos (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:15:28 PM

Hello,
I'm not a owner of the coin, just a regular user of their platform too.
You can mine it with ASIC on:
http://pool.futurocoin.org/static/#
http://futurocoinpool.com/
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://mine.poolmin.com:3533 -u <YOUR WALLET> -p c=FTO

I mined it over Nicehash and direct with ASIC for few days, when the difficulty and hashrate was low. At first with CPU Wink

walec51

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:32:57 AM

I've read FuturoCoins whitepaper and source code - its NOT fully decentralized  - see my report

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@walczakit/futurocoin-a-copy-of-dash-without-the-decentralization
vinkos (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:00:39 PM

As I know from informations from CEO, you will be able to run your own masternode, too.
zagorx1

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:36:55 PM

FUTURO coin
on poolmin.com

A Dedicated server not VPS server  ;-)))

With Profitability warning you can have an email when coin difficult is above or below a value you choose.

Promotional fee 0.5% - Payment every 1 hours

Standard port

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://mine.poolmin.com:3533 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=FTO

Nicehash [DIFF 1024]

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://mine.poolmin.com:2533 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=FTO

Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:49:30 PM

FutureNet was established in summer 2012. The online start followed on 01.11.2014. Now, we have been for more than 4 years very successful on the market. FutureNet has more than 1 million members in more than 190 countries of the world. With FutureNet we offer every man and woman the possibility to earn money globally. On 25.11.2017, FutureNet will bring FuturoCoin on the market. In this way we are the first Social Media platform with its own coin an blockchain technology.

Only 100 million Futuro coins will be available

70% for mining
20% for so called cloud mining packets and the „unilevel-plan“ which goes over 10 levels
10% for the company and the royal rewarding program

There are about 2 million business partners waiting for the coin to be launched.

Futuro Coin will be featured on the big and popular Exchanger from the beginning
The Futuro Coin can be bought and resold at any timen
From the beginning, many acceptance points will be available online and offline

The Futuro Coin will be used as a means of payment in FutureNet Cafés

All FutureNet partners can open their own online shop (like Ebay) and accept Futuro Coin as payment.

This is the third project from the company:
1. Social platform
2. Advertizing program and online business
3. Futurocoin

The Future will be a real coin. There are no tokens and no vesting / blocking periods

I will post more infos on mining pools, exchanges,..... since today in Macau is the official launch.

Hope to update more information such as whitepaper, roadmap, team .. etc                              
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:55:46 PM

The problem I have here is the ROI on their mining packages. Huh Huh

I took a small gamble to test the water and bought a mining package for $100 from futuro website.  
for my $100 I have a miner working for me for 2 years. Cool Cool

Judging by my mined coins since 1st February, My ROI on this coins is approximately 880 days.

So when my mining package finishes in 730 days from 1st February... I'm about 150 days away from my ROI !!

Unless there is a dramatic turnaround and the price rockets,  this will be another one chalked up to experience !!!! Huh Huh Huh

ACheair

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:57:09 PM

Hi there!

There has been a huge update in FuturoCoin protocol and masternodes system.

"Now, we want to upgrade FuturoCoin protocol to the version where everyone can be rewarded for being a part of FuturoCoin core network. When the changes will be adopted by the network every person can be the owner of a Masternode. The number of Masternodes won’t be limited."

If you are interested in FTO, you have to check out this info down below on their medium!

via
https://medium.com/futurocoinfto/hey-traders-ad3be4360c03
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: