Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rulers Can ban Bitcoin through the entire Earth!  (Read 1224 times)
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:00:06 PM

As long as the important people are invested themselves already we have nothing to worry about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:18:10 PM

We Know That We Have High Personalities that control each Country and They are The Officials Of United Nations Leaders, What Do you Think, if they Ban Bitcoin in every country, for the Reason that bitcoin is Decentralized and can make FIAT Disappear. What can You say about it? as an Individual Bitcoin User?

I do not think banning Bitcoin in all countries is possible. You have to understand that there is AT LEAST one person who created Bitcoin. Moreover, there are countries that openly support Bitcoin as of writing. Hence, banning it completely on all parts of the world is just a big impossibility.

As an individual Bitcoin user, I think there should be no fear if Bitcoin tends to threaten the very existence of fiat currency. That is for the government to concern itself. But I am not saying I should not concern myself about it either. Its just that Bitcoin's status today is scary as it is utilized by some to promote illegal causes. I just hope if it will totally eradicate the existence of fiat currency, it will somehow be regulated but NOT to the full extent as that of banks.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:52:48 PM

No, even though in this society the elite class always dominates in the world; because of their power, influence and connection. Still they cannot ban the company and management of bitcoin in the whole world. In our generation, there is a process that we should always consider. The government always decide neutrally; which they protect the both interest and safety of both parties. As long as the bitcoin follows and make some actions in accordance of the law, there are indestructible.
yojodojo21 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:51:37 AM

When I read threads like this one I know that we do need Bitcoin because we are slowly turning into slaves scared of everything and especially of the authorities.
Every time Bitcoin goes up you guys come out with these what if questions. What if there's war? What if they ban it? What if they come to my house and ask that I hand over my coins? It's about time the society became independent financially. When they can't take your money you have the advantage. It's time we stopped being scared!

if This Thread is like the other Thread please don't post, I am Not Forcing you to do it. my intention was to know any information about what others thought of Their respective self perspective, I didn't make this Topic as if saying that I am scared, and I don't care if bitcoin Goes up, It's natural. Maybe you are the one who is really scared? Why should I be scared if Bitcoin goes up? am i too idiot? Scaring myself over Rejoicing with Good news? you stop being Scared!
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:12:51 AM

Not gonna happen. They can’t even agree on any given topic or situation. One president can ban bitcoin in his or her country, a counterpart in a neighboring country where it had disputes with can endorse cryptocurrency just for fun.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:44:26 AM

No, even though there are powerful enough and part of the elite class of the society. There is always a process that the government always consider in every actions that affect the entire society.
I have the same opinion. It is not that easy for the ruling class to ban bitcoin in any particular area or in the entire world because now many people are aware of bitcoin and using it for improving their lifestyles.

Bitcoin is serving as public currency and we all know that there are no specific requirements for getting involved with bitcoin. Anyone who knows operating laptop can become bitcoiners and this is what people love about bitcoin a lot.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:57:38 AM

We Know That We Have High Personalities that control each Country and They are The Officials Of United Nations Leaders, What Do you Think, if they Ban Bitcoin in every country, for the Reason that bitcoin is Decentralized and can make FIAT Disappear. What can You say about it? as an Individual Bitcoin User?

I do not know. Clearly Bitcoin, or cryptocurrencies as a whole, can not make fiat currency lost. At least not in the future. and we measure the value of bitcoin based on how much rupiah is feasible. And bitcoin is not broad enough to replace the fiat. so so in my opinion.
plusquantu

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:39:57 AM

Well, we cannot say that for sure because not all leaders have the same understanding or interest with the industry. Hopefully, they wouldn't verge into that area.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:52:10 AM

If these things happen the only thin we will do is just accept the fact that bitcoin will be lost forever. But the things is why bitcoin will be banned world wide what is the reasons? 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
elie_s

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:58:09 AM

Every country has his own rules concerning bitcoin but bitcoin is moving smoothly one country to another it's hard to think that bitcoin will reach all nations but will never know what the future hold

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:57:54 AM

That is part of the reason why there is so many altcoins. If Bitcoin goes down then a newer coin will be built to replace it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:07:44 AM

As bitcoin user, that rule will make us dying in income. As we know many people think bitcoin as income savior and if the rule ban bitcoin, that means bitcoin become zero value and nobody want it anymore.

pginvest

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:15:40 AM

As a Bitcoin user I think neither of these will happen. Individual countries can try and ban Bitcoin - but it is not up to countries to ban, it is peer to peer, or person to person - you cannot stop that unless you can stop all communications.

Neither do I think that all fiat money will disappear, some currencies are clearly in trouble - and many may disappear but I suspect that as long as governments exist they will want to control their own currency (or at least try)

Am I spamming? Report me!
Shivan Dragon

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:53:47 AM

Rulers can ban bitcoin because they are leaders and they have the authority. If people wanted bitcoin, they will not going to banned it because bitcoin can help people.
ayesha201009

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:56:18 AM

I don't think this could be even possible also with a general regulation in entire world. Firstly why ban it? with is the reason?
You are sure its possible block a centralized system ruined between pairs? no is not. but of course a regulation with a strong down regulation could be really distruptive for bitcoin holders in a short period of time.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:56:48 AM

Rulers can ban bitcoin because they are leaders and they have the authority. If people wanted bitcoin, they will not going to banned it because bitcoin can help people.

Your comment makes no sense at all. If authorities want bitcoin banned they will ban it simple as that. Regardless of the network running.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:07:25 AM

First of all there is no reason for FIAT to get disappear. It doesn’t matter what bitcoin has to say in the future or what technology advances takes place for its development. The prices of bitcoin or use of it is not the only factor that one should look after. Government or ruling bodies according to you, knows very well that this decentralisation will not affect the fiat in any sense because fiat is stable and it will be always enough through the time but bitcoin may not.

Fiat is traditional and to get rid off traditional ways of trading in such short terms or even after fifty years from now is not that easy.

As an individual user I would always like to see bitcoin in its place and fiat in its own.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:59:46 AM

Many countries have already recognized crypto currency as a legal tender in their country. No one has the right to interfere in the internal affairs of any country and dictate to it the conditions for the prohibition of crypto-currency. It is already impossible. Crypto currency is now used in almost every country and it's too late to prohibit it. The point of no return is already passed.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:49:21 AM

Web
more
Primary
Account trecore4
A
Akash Vadaje
to me
55 minutes agoDetails
Account trecore4

File for 3rd December  2017

Account trecore4

Employee Vrushali Shinde

POST FOR ACCOUNT trecore4

POST 1.

Go to.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2460518.0

I don’t think officials of one country can influence or force to another country to change the way they are making trades or using the technology. That will surely be last reason to world war third. Lols.

Bitcoin will always be used as an asset which is being used to earn profits and royalty over the trades and investment. We are actually using the fiat currency to buy the bitcoin so primarily fiat stands greater importance as compared to bitcoin and hence I don’t think it will disappear with the time. Also if they wanted to close down the bitcoin and support the fiat then they could have done it already.
You really have the point out there my friend. You are actually right, from the beginning if they actually see it as a hindrance or problem, they should've already taken action towards that problem, but instead they just let it be,  maybe more or less this coming few years they will support it as an alternative payment system right?
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:56:34 AM

I don't see any possibility of Bitcoin or any other altcoin is replacing fiat currencies in any way at least in next 50 years. There will be the people who will always use fiat currencies at any time frame. Yes, fiat currencies might change the form and we might even see blockchain based fiat currencies by the governments to counter the popularity of regular crypto-currencies. I do the see indirect regulation from the authorities instead of a complete ban in the coming years.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: