Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NAVIADDRESS - BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE ID PROJEKT! ICO Complete :)  (Read 28357 times)
Kat_76

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

I wonder what happens if some of the early participants don't buy out their caps? Would it be possible to those who registered after Feb 25th to take more?

The tokens that are not sold to the early birds, will be made available to all whitelisted members eligible for phase II.
So indeed the whitelist members that are eligible for phase II and are "active" 👍 will then be able to purchase tokens

Got it. Good to know. Thx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

I wonder what happens if some of the early participants don't buy out their caps? Would it be possible to those who registered after Feb 25th to take more?

The tokens that are not sold to the early birds, will be made available to all whitelisted members eligible for phase II.
So indeed the whitelist members that are eligible for phase II and are "active" 👍 will then be able to purchase tokens

Got it. Good to know. Thx
What was the reason for such drastic charges?

We believe that it is in the best interest of our token purchasers to lower our hard cap to 20M and add 100M NVT tokens to the Platform Development Fund with a lockup of 36 months. We believe that these changes will help us to attain sustainable growth. These extra NVT for the Development Fund can be used to form more partnerships and add more content and possibilities to the platform

Ok, makes sence. Thank you 👌

Always welcome! join our discussion any time Smiley)

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ NaviAddress Unified digital ID for any place and object ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ TwitterTelegram ▰ [url=]RedditFacebookLinkedInInstagram ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:46:12 PM
Merited by atileture (3)

The 36-month lock period is a long lasting guarantee, which is very attractive to every participant.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

The project looks interesting especially the part where we combine uses of multiple local identifications into a single concept .I like the geotagging drone use  Smiley

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:06:55 PM

The 36-month lock period is a long lasting guarantee, which is very attractive to every participant.

Thank you, that is why we settled on it

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ NaviAddress Unified digital ID for any place and object ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ TwitterTelegram ▰ [url=]RedditFacebookLinkedInInstagram ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:09:22 PM

The project looks interesting especially the part where we combine uses of multiple local identifications into a single concept .I like the geotagging drone use  Smiley

Wink great, thank you
Actually, one of our community members on Telegram created a cool gif about it, I will look for it and post it here :-)

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

Hello NAVIADDRESS and BitcoinTalk,

I really like your project!

I would like to see you on our free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink

Thank you very much! We will apply for that listing  Grin

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:16:01 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 02:26:09 PM by NAVIADDRESS

Dear Navi supporters,

After many successful events, where NaviAddress was voted #1 on different occasions - we have seen a huge influx of private investors approaching us. For us it is important to select our strategic partners with care and think of the long-term successful growth of the project.

Today we are happy to announce our strategic partnership with The Crypto Capital Group (CCG), - whom have also been early investors in projects such as WaBi, Qlink, APEX, Matrix, and several other projects. We feel confident they will be able to help us on several fronts including the ICO stage, partnerships, networking and more.

We often see that the incentives of both participants and the team of projects are aligned until the ICO stage - after which marketing and customer support is almost always let down. NaviAddress aims to do this differently and we wish to have a wide community support us. Therefore, we have made a decision and announce it here - we are reserving 200 M of NVTs for the crowd sale.

Check our website early next week! There will be some new information there. We are always looking forward to keeping you updated on our progress. If you have any suggestions, or questions - please feel free to contact us at https://t.me/naviaddress

Check our apps which are used regularly by more than 60,000 registered users worldwide Android
iOS

Follow Naviaddress on Medium

Thank you for your trust and sharing your ideas and contacts to grow Naviaddress!

DioDeAnris

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

Hi dev! How much of your cap is already sold?
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

Hi! We are above 35% now and soon will add a real-time progress bar on our website so that everyone can see!

DioDeAnris

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:03:15 PM

Hi! We are above 35% now and soon will add a real-time progress bar on our website so that everyone can see!

okay, I see. How long will the KYC take?
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:58:11 PM

okay, I see. How long will the KYC take?

The KYC itself takes a few hours, but the wallet verification can take a day or two

deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

How many tokens will be sold to the investors?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:24:19 AM

The total issue will be 1 billion 500 million, they are dedicated to the sale.
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

I didnt really understand how the project's gonna create an add-on for programming complexes working with navigation? Do they really have problems with geolocation? I also misunderstood the dedication of blockchain in this case.
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:11:31 AM

I didnt really understand how the project's gonna create an add-on for programming complexes working with navigation? Do they really have problems with geolocation? I also misunderstood the dedication of blockchain in this case.
You're mistaken. Naviadress is a global decentralized system for addressing, not for navigation. It's possible to create a unique digital address anywhere using this system. The mark created with its help allows to add photos and comments.
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:16:47 AM

You're mistaken. Naviadress is a global decentralized system for addressing, not for navigation. It's possible to create a unique digital address anywhere using this system. The mark created with its help allows to add photos and comments.
What is this necessary for?
ilcaramba

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:17:44 AM

Hey guys how much is the token's cost?
Freedcoin

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

The total issue will be 1 billion 500 million, they are dedicated to the sale.

Actually, there are 400MN NaviTokens for sale. Refer to our post in Telegram News Channel. Please follow our updtaes Smiley)
coin63

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:25:11 AM

What is this necessary for?
This will be useful for people who likes to tell various info about themselves (here u can see analogy with Instagram), use address to order some services (taxi, for example), or need help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: