Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:14:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash BCH up to 4000 $  (Read 1205 times)
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:34:45 PM

$4000, hahaha. Maybe in a few years when BTC is $20k. There are going to be many burnt traders holding huge bags as soon as the hashrate shifts back. For now the bloodbath continues, while the Koreans and Roger V start to make a lot of money off the worse off traders with more to lose.

GEO, RLC & QRL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:42:36 PM

Hmm, this could be a possible plan made by the whales of bitcoin cash, but for bitcoin cash to get to same levels with bitcoin, that will give a heavy market storm to the altcoins and traders.
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:49:32 PM

Impossible, I don't think that it will happen. Bitcoin cash's price uptrend movement will definitely die down, Big Whales , cannot pump it forever, It's still the community who will benefit from that pump ( easy money ) and Big Whales cannot  let that happen. I believe that the attack may continue until Big whales still have a lot of money to sacrifice just to rename BCH as the real Bitcoin.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:51:52 PM

Bitcoin Cash been pumped to an overbought zone and we can see the serious dump since this morning till now.  I have foreseen a serious dump instead of a pump as most of the investors did not have confidence on it grows. I hope bitcoin core also recovering from this current dump as it is currently the hope of others coins except bitcoin Cash and zcash.
tommy05

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:56:19 PM

Bitcoin Cash been pumped to an overbought zone and we can see the serious dump since this morning till now.  I have foreseen a serious dump instead of a pump as most of the investors did not have confidence on it grows. I hope bitcoin core also recovering from this current dump as it is currently the hope of others coins except bitcoin Cash and zcash.
agree bitcoin cash really just manipulate the market to think that people was likely to invest with them for long term since it was much profitable to them , I wonder how fast bitcoin cash will be dump maybe as fast as it was pump ? well whatever long live bitcoin !
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:31:26 PM

the bitcoin will always remain the bitcoin, and the BCH is only the BCH, whatever the name and reputation at the moment but the numbers and the% speak, who could say no for an X4 in 24 hours? all bitcoin holders have their share of happiness when the price has reached $ 7000 +(maybe more in the coming days), each one has his turn.
do you have one day wondering where the money is coming from when you sell bitcoin? no I'm sure not because it's bitcoin so you should know that if one day you have diposited $1 and withdrawn $100 is that ther was one other that diposited $100 and withdrawn $1.

Tomorrow is another day

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:47:45 PM

Bitcoincash as of now perform good and many people until now buy bitcoincash so this coin continue to increase and i think if bitcoin price again increase the price of bitcoincash will decrease again.
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:33:58 PM

There is no way in this situation. I think BCC's price could be maximum 10 percent of BTC. The most important factor is mining profitability. And it will fall in time.  Wink
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:02:27 PM

I was shock honestly to see the price of bitcoin cash yesterday was increased too much didn't expected since i already sold my bitcoin cash after claim it.. Regretting selling bitcoin and also bitcoin gold are gaining increases just these days .. Base on my facebook group they are talking about bitcoin gold and bitcoin cash that there is a big event will be happen before end of this month.. and other miners right now are starting to mine bitcoin gold with gpu..
So i think those fork coins could be develop and increase its value more soon before end of this year..  Its really trending topic in my facebook group..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:50:54 PM

The real problem is that Bitcoin cash is not strong enough to maintain that price. Everybody would sell their coins if they see those rates because they will instantly dump those bcash in order to invest that money on Bitcoin, and this is a complete cycle, this has been happening since bitcoin cash pumped from $1200 to $2800 in just a few hours, everybody did the same thing that i have explained before.
I have to admit that i bought some bcash in order to make some profit from that, but i failed, i only made a few bitcoins but not much more than $200 at all.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:53:36 PM

Bitcoincash as of now perform good and many people until now buy bitcoincash so this coin continue to increase and i think if bitcoin price again increase the price of bitcoincash will decrease again.

People already bought this coin when the price was too high. I do not understand why they did this, because everyone knows that this price increase is a trap. Now they will remain with a large number of coins, which are difficult to sell more expensive

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:37:58 PM

$4000, hahaha. Maybe in a few years when BTC is $20k. There are going to be many burnt traders holding huge bags as soon as the hashrate shifts back. For now the bloodbath continues, while the Koreans and Roger V start to make a lot of money off the worse off traders with more to lose.

Probably it might teally happen, but not earlier than Ethereum will beat his $1000 record and other altcoins will gain a lot.
FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:36:25 PM

I feel bad for the people who sold their Bitcoin for bcash thinking it was going to replace Bitcoin. Clearly, people don't give a shit about fees. People are going to use Bitcoin regardless.

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: