Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 million $ for 1 BTC (Bitcoin)  (Read 777 times)
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:49:01 PM

In January 2014 it was about $1000, and about four years later it's about ten times higher at nearly $10000. Maybe in another four years it will go up another ten times to $100000, and within ten years go to $1 million.

I think it's possible within ten years.
Actually this year at January the price was also $1,000 and the phasing was very quick and I never imagined that bitcoin can be that high. These patterns are possible to be seen but we don't have an exact year on when it will happen. If the demand of bitcoin gets higher and higher and people will take bitcoin seriously as a good coin and investment, the price will be go up to the moon.
In order for the bitcoin price grew up in with such speed it must constantly invest huge amounts of money. It seems to me that this growth has an artificial origin. Someone wants to raise capital rich and then destroy bitcoin. This will be the biggest economic catastrophe. I don't even want to think about it.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:13:09 PM

In order for the bitcoin price grew up in with such speed it must constantly invest huge amounts of money. It seems to me that this growth has an artificial origin. Someone wants to raise capital rich and then destroy bitcoin. This will be the biggest economic catastrophe. I don't even want to think about it.

I don't think so, or at least not to a significant degree. At this point we're experiencing what adoption by the regular people is doing with this market, and that's a positive development. Massive demand comes from all around the world, where the TV is full of Bitcoin coverage, talking about how it keeps smashing through new all time highs. The Asian market is definitely leading, but slowly but surely we're experiencing growth that comes from basically any place in the world. In easy terms, the growth isn't just focused in one part of the world. There is simply no way to walk past Bitcoin anymore and pretend that it doesn't exist -- things have changed a lot in quite a short period of time.
Dread (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:19:45 PM

and now BTC go higher and higher

to the 1 trillion- can move more?

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: