Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:03:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 $1M 🔴 [Bounty][ICO] NUCLEUS.VISION 🔶 The Future of IoT+Retail | $1M BOUNTY  (Read 102675 times)
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

Bounties for Articles are already distributed? I am in the spreadsheet, but I did not received it, what may be the reason?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:47:26 AM

I did not receive my bounty, I am in the spreadsheet, I did submit my KYC in time. I want my bounty, where I can send complaint?
I was taking part in article campaign, my number in the spreadsheet — 291  
Bitcointalk Username: Ariem
ERC-20 Wallet Address: 0xA65C662469b94C664EcaffB0DFEcaf3E59c68f3d
Total Points: 100
Total Tokens: 18700
agostine

Activity: 237
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:07:55 AM

Hello friends.
I would like to clarify, I can not find an official purse, the company. He exists?
Store on the exchange, not safe ...

Thank you all for your help.

Store on MEW Via Ledger Nano S cant be better. Smiley

Peace
agostine

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:15:52 AM

I did not receive my bounty, I am in the spreadsheet, I did submit my KYC in time. I want my bounty, where I can send complaint?

CEO said in this Video if anyone haven't receive the bounty please send me a personal message or email.

Big things happen soon new Videos on the page will tell within two weeks. Watch the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BuqNOAMHgs

I bought more on these levels, I guess this will be very nice.

Peace
kiira

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:49:37 PM

CEO said in this Video if anyone haven't receive the bounty please send me a personal message or email.

Big things happen soon new Videos on the page will tell within two weeks. Watch the video!

Peace
Hello, man. I wrote SEO and received my token. Later I sent you merit. Thanks.

SMART-GAMES   -   New Generation of Decentralized games
◁◁◁   Fair Games that pay Big Wins and Regular Dividends   ▷▷▷
Facebook  ◁◁◁  Telegram  ◁◁◁  Website  ▷▷▷  Twitter  ▷▷▷  Whitepaper

agostine

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:18:53 AM

Peace
Hello, man. I wrote SEO and received my token. Later I sent you merit. Thanks.

No worry Bud,
Let’s get rid of the Bears,  Cool I’m longing for black figures.

Peace  
dertjipp15

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:28:44 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 09:40:16 AM by dertjipp15

#Bounty Week 5

ETH address:
#Blog campaign: Steemit

Link to article: 11.07

1.https://crypto410192894.wordpress.com/2018/07/11/eon-protocoleot/
MICRO11

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

🔰 NCASH BOUNTY 🔰 And Airdrop
Complete Simple Tasks To Get 500 Ncash + 300 Ncash Per Referal.

Chat With Telegram Bot :
https://t.me/Ncash_airdrop_bot?start=266950777

You Can Also Use Your Exchange Like Binance Deposit Address For This Bounty Program.

Nucleus is an end-to-end technology solution that captures and provides previously inaccessible data to retailers and other ‘brick-and-mortar’ businesses through its proprietary blockchain and real-time sensor technology.
nCash Token is the decentralized cryptocurrency of Nucleus Vision, which is used for various transactions across the Nucleus Vision ecosystem.

The company, with offices in San Jose, USA, and Hyderabad, India, will focus initially on the retail market but is also seeking to gain a foothold in the residential, commercial and industrial security systems sectors.

Note : This Is A Third Party Ncash Airdrop.
Cryptagio
Copper Member

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:01:34 PM

The nCash token is now listed on Cryptagio.

Trade now: https://cryptagio.com/

https://cryptagio.com - crypto exchange platform
Andrew Singh

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:06:29 AM

WELCOME TO NUCLEUS.VISION BOUNTY PROGRAM | WORTH US$1M

This Bounty Program is closed now.

Dear Bounty stakes winners,

We have sent out KYC submission email to bounty stake winners. Last date of KYC submission is March 9, 2018 at 11 PM PST.
You would have received our email from bounty@nucleus.vision. Please check your registered email id for KYC details.
Please note, we have sent KYC request only to stake winners.
Please submit KYC at the earliest and if you have any questions contact us on bounty@nucleus.vision.

A total of 1% nCash Tokens from the Total Supply of nCash Tokens are reserved for the Bounty Campaigns. If the hard cap is reached, that amounts to 100M nCash Tokens @USD 0.01. (Campaign planned for a duration of for 20 weeks. The allocation will be calculated based on duration on a pro-rata basis)

Here's the link to the bounty spreadsheet. All our bounty hunters can view  the leaderboard here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x2KPp3yLzOnjcS47XZT6X_rdn6ph2JIJ1Fovk8NXH4A/edit#gid=718883439 [/left]

Total Bounty Pool will be divided As Follows:

20%: Reddit Campaign (Now Closed)
10%: Twitter Campaign (Now Closed)
5%: Telegram Campaign (Now Closed)
5%: Facebook Campaign (Now Closed)
15%: Creative Campaign (Artwork and Videos) (Now Closed)
10%: Bug Hunt and Creative Development (Now Closed)
20%: Articles, Reviews, Publications (Now Closed)
10%: Translation Campaign (Now Closed)
5%: Signature Campaign (Now Closed)

REDDIT: 20% of total Bounty Pool (This Program is Now Closed)

Payment will be based on points:
20% of Total Bounty will be allocated to Reddit

Posts regarding NUCLEUS.VISION or featuring NUCLEUS.VISION

10 upvotes: 5 points
20 upvotes: 10 points
50 upvotes: 20 points
100 upvotes: 50 points
300 upvotes: 100 points

Comments about NUCLEUS.VISION get calculated at a 1:5 rate compared to posts, meaning, for example, a comment of 20 upvotes will bring you 2 points

To Participate:
1. First of all follow us here : Nucleus Vision Reddit
2. Your account should be at least 30 days old and have 10 posts or comment karma.
3. Fill the form with your details:  /7Nq4pd]Register Here

Rules

1. For a post to be counted, it needs to be posted in one of the following subreddits, or cryptocurrency related subreddits:r/bitcoin, r/ethereum, r/ethtrader, r/icocrypto, r/NucleusVision
2. Posts and Comments with negative Karma will not be accepted. Any kind of spam will not be rewarded either.
3. External posts should link to either NUCLEUS.VISION subreddit posts, to the NUCLEUS.VISION Website or here to the bitcointalk thread
4.Please post all the links to your work on this Bitcointalk thread at the end of every week (on Sunday).

Spreadsheet (Updated twice a day): Check Status Here

https://i.imgur.com/Ny8YsYz.png

TWITTER: 10% of total Bounty Pool (This Program is Now Closed)

Help us spread the word by participating in the Twitter Campaign and earning Tokens for your contribution. Points-based system; Bounty will be distributed based on points awarded.

Payment:
10% of Total Bounty will be allocated to Twitter

Tier 4 : Having 500+ followers : 10 points
Tier 3 : Having 1500+ followers : 25 points
Tier 2 : Having 5000+ followers: : 50 points
Tier 1 : Having 15,000+ followers: 100 points
Gold Tier : Having 35,000+ followers: 200 points

Suggested tweets:

1. What you think are the coolest features of Nucleus
2. What use cases you would like to see Nucleus being applied to

How to Apply:

1. First of all follow us here : Nucleus Vision Twitter
2. Make at least 5 retweets/tweets a week.
3. Register with this form: /SD6BBp]Registration Form

Rules:

1. Must make at least 5 tweets or retweets about NUCLEUS.VISION per week
2. You must be retweeting NUCLEUS.VISION's official tweets and updates regularly
3. Don't post everything in 1 day, you are supposed to make the tweets constructive and not simply spam
4.Please post all the links to your work on this Bitcointalk thread at the end of every week (on Sunday).

https://i.imgur.com/VWzvM04.png

TELEGRAM: 5% of total Bounty Pool (This Program is Now Closed)

This Campaign awards early supporters of the NUCLEUS.VISION Project who join the dedicated Telegram Channel

Payment:
5% of Total Bounty will be allocated to Telegram

Join = 1 points
Invite 5 = 5 points
Invite 10 = 10 points
Invite 15 = 20 points
Invite 30 = 40 points
Invite 50 = 75 points
Invite 100 = 200 points

How to Participate

1. Join Telegram: Nucleus Vision Telegram
2. Invite others to join our Telegram channel
3. Actively Participate in Telegram discussions
4. Submit your details using this form: /7REn2i]Registration Form

Rules:

1: You must register a real account, and only one reward per telegram user and bitcointalk user.
2: Be active at least once a week.
3. Fill the Form above with your telegram/slack username and bitcointalk username, submissions will be manually verified.

https://i.imgur.com/yy1H5gd.png

FACEBOOK: 5% of total Bounty Pool (This Program is Now Closed)

Help us spread the word by participating in the Facebook Campaign and earning Tokens in return for your contribution.

Payment:
5% of Total Bounty will be allocated to Facebook

Tier 3 : Having 500+ friends: 5 points
Tier 2 : Having 2000+ friends: 10 points
Tier 1 : Having 5000+ friends: 25 points
Tier 0: Having 10,000+ friends: 50 points
Extra Tier : 25,000+ friends/followers : 100 points

How to Apply:

1. First of all Like our Facebook Page here : Nucleus Vision Facebook
2. Make a post about the Nucleus Vision Token Sale and include 2 Links, one of the Website here and one of the Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455575
3. Fill this Form: /crvBbu]Register here

Rules:

1: Your must have a minimum of 500 friends.
2: Your Facebook account must not be fake, inactive or a bot account. Only original Facebook accounts will be accepted.
3: You must be an active and regular Facebook user, and must be sharing and liking NUCLEUS.VISION's official posts and updates
4: Account must be open as a Public Profile and all Posts shared need to be public as well.
5: Multiple accounts are not allowed. Those found using such multi accounts will be disqualified and blacklisted from any and all future campaigns.
6.Please post all the links to your work on this Bitcointalk thread at the end of every week (on Sunday).

Spreadsheet: Check Status Here

https://i.imgur.com/8fSRJWJ.png

Creatives: 15% of total Bounty pool (This Program is Now Closed)

NUCLEUS.VISION will Reward Experienced Designers, Artists and Video Creators who create content about NUCLEUS.VISION and/or the NUCLEUS.VISION Tokensale.

Payment:
15% of Total Bounty Pool will be allocated  for this Campaign.

We’ll divide all Submission into 4 Categories and will reward them as follows

High Quality: 250 points
Good Quality: 100 points
Normal Quality: 50 points
Low Quality: 0 points

How to Participate?

Submit your entry using this form: /mFKPhF]Register Here

Rules:

1: Low Quality Artwork and Videos will not be Accepted,
2: Artwork and Videos must represent original work. Copying other's work is not allowed and will result in a disqualification. You can use Official Images, Artworks and other Content posted on the Website.
3: In the Description of the Video you Must have one link of the official website, one link of the official bitcointalk Thread and one link of your own bitcointalk profile to prove it is original content.
4: Videos should be be more than 1 Minutes Long, shorter than that will not be taken into consideration. Animated Videos can be shorter than that, but not less than 30 seconds in length.
5: The Video/Artwork has to be posted on a social platform such as Steemit, Youtube etc and has to include 2 official Links: Official Website: Website and Bitcointalk Announcement:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455575 Announcement and one link of your own Bitcointalk Profile in the bottom of your article or in the comments to prove it is original content.
6: Medium, Steemit, Newbium, and other general/free blogging platforms submissions will be accepted, but only One per User.
7: If the video or artwork is posted on a website, podcast or blog that has quality content, then 3 submissions will be accepted.(Examples: Personal Blogs with Active Users, Cointelegraph, Popular Youtube Channels and so on)

https://i.imgur.com/g9pXI84.png

Bug Hunt & Creative Development: 10% of total Bounty pool (This Program is now Closed)

NUCLEUS.VISION will Reward Users who manage to find Bugs, Improvements or who want to develop an integration for NUCLEUS.VISION.

Payment:
10% of Total Bounty Pool will be allocated  for this Campaign.

This includes:
1. Fresh ideas for product improvement: interface, usability, and any other ideas you might think could help NUCLEUS.VISION.
2. Bug discovery, whether it is a mistake in the Whitepaper, a Bug on the Website, Algorithm or anything else you might find that needs improvement.
3. Developing a Program, Software, DApp or any other Integration that you think could help NUCLEUS.VISION
4. Something else that you think would be worthy of mentioning and that could help NUCLEUS.VISION become one of the best blockchain projects

Points will be graded based on the impact that your submissions have, that is to say, finding an important Bug or developing an useful integration for NUCLEUS.VISION will be rewarded severely more than a simple suggestion.

Submission will be graded between 10 and 1000 points depending on the importance of the finding or creation you submit.

How to Participate?

Submit your entry using this form: /ZypPEx]Register Here

Rules:

1: Low Quality Submissions will not be accepted.
2: Findings and Creations must represent original work. Copying other's work is not allowed and will result in a disqualification.

https://i.imgur.com/HBYhsCQ.png

Articles, Reviews, Publications: 20% of total Bounty pool (This Program is Now Closed)

NUCLEUS.VISION will Reward Experienced Writers who write quality Reviews, Articles or Publications about NUCLEUS.VISION that include information about the ICO crowdsale or Instructions about Investments in their Blogs, Websites, Forums and Sources.

Payment:
20% of Total Bounty Pool will be allocated  for this Campaign.

We’ll divide all Submission into 3 Categories and will reward them as follows

How to Participate?

Write your Article, Reviews or Publications and Submit your entry using this form: /PuJRV4]Register Here

Rules:

1: Low Quality Articles and Reviews will not be Accepted,
2: Articles and Reviews must represent original work. Copying other's work is not allowed and will result in a disqualification. You can use Official Images, Artworks and other Content posted on the Website.
3: In the Description of the Article you Must have one link of official website, one link pointing to the bitcointalk thread and one link of your own bitcointalk profile to prove it is original content.
4: The Article has to include 2 official Links: Official Website: Website and a link of the Bitcointalk Announcement: Announcement and one link of your own Bitcointalk Profile in the bottom of your article or in the comments to prove it is original content.
5: Article should exceed 500 Characters, less than 500 Characters will not be accepted.
6: Medium, Steemit, Newbium, and other general/free blogging platforms submissions will be accepted, but only One per User.
7: If the article is posted on a website, podcast or blog that has quality content, then 3 submissions will be accepted.(Examples such as Personal Blogs with Active Users, Cointelegraph, Popular Youtube Channels and so on)

https://i.imgur.com/lb1ZEvd.png

Translation Support: 10% of total Bounty pool (This Program is Now Closed)

Earn Tokens as a Reward for translating Announcement Thread of NUCLEUS.VISION by actively moderating the thread and keeping it active by posting regular updates, news or any important announcements in the local translated thread.

Warning: A single post-dead thread is useless for the Project and will not be accepted. We expect the ANN translators to take the responsibility to moderate their threads by keeping them active with translated official announcements, news and updates regularly. If a translator just posts the thread and leaves it dead, with no updates, he will either be disqualified or have his reward reduced by 50%.  There are additional Rewards for active Moderation, so it is paid work.

Payment:

10% of total Bounty Pool will be Paid to Translations and Moderations/Managements.

1. ANN thread: 100 points
2. Website: 150 points
3. Whitepaper: 350 points
4. Moderation/Management: 5 points per Valid Post of Moderator

Translators must do both ANN and WP.
Whitepaper Link: https://nucleus.vision/mini-whitepaper.pdf?v=1.2.9

To Reserve a Language please fill the form below, and we'll get back to you shortly with a confirmation

After Completing your Translation submit the link using this form: /npCixU]Register Here

Translation Terms and Conditions:
1. The translation should represent original work, if you use tools such as google translate, automatic translators and so on, your submission will be rejected and blacklisted.
2. For stake counting, only the posts of the OP are counted towards Moderation activity. Translators should be active, if OP becomes inactive, another Moderator will be hired for updating and moderating the thread.
3. Do not make unnecessary multiple posts to increase stake numbers, this will result in the posts not to be counted and a penalty. Increasing post count by making unnecessary posts is not allowed, and these kinds of posts will not be counted.
4. Bounty Manager and the Team reserve their right to make changes to this terms or apply new ones.

https://i.imgur.com/O3ROikp.png

Signature Campaign: 5% of total Bounty pool (This Program is Now Closed)

Join our Signature Campaign to help spread the word about NUCLEUS.VISION on Bitcointalk. In reward for your contribution, you will receive  Tokens. Only members ranked Member and above are accepted.

Payment:
5% of Total Bounty Pool Will be Paid for Signature Campaign Participants.

Payment will be based on weekly points:

Jr. Member: 5 points/Week
Member: 15 points/Week
Full Member: 30 points/Week
Sr Member: 50 points/Week
Hero and Legendary: 80 points/Week

You will receive 5 Additional Points Every week for wearing Personal Text.

Rules, Terms Conditions:
1: The Signature should be kept until the end of the ICO, removing the signature before that time will result in a disqualification.
2: During this period you must make a minimum of 10 Posts per Week in order to be considered eligible.
3: Only Posts that are useful and constructive will be eligible towards the 15 Post goal. Posts that are off-topic, or simply made with the intention of raising post count will be disqualified.
4: A post must have a minimum length of 75 Characters to be counted towards post goal.
5: Payment will be done after stake calculation, after the end of the ICO
6: Keep your signature on until the spreadsheet is updated with your final post count, for at least one more week, removing it before post count will not be accepted.
7: Only user with the rank of Jr. Member and above can join.

To Participate in the Signature campaign, register here: /4NePfS]Registration Form

Personal Text:

Signatures

Preview

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455575]| NUCLEUS VISION: The Future of IoT & Retail | Harvard & MIT Team backed by Tim Draper[/url]

Preview

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455575]| [b]NUCLEUS VISION[/b]: The Future of IoT & Retail | Backed by [b]Tim Draper[/b] | Team from [b]Harvard & MIT[/b][/url]
[url=https://nucleus.vision]■ [b]Website[/b][/url]   [url=https://nucleus.vision/mini-whitepaper.pdf?v=1.2.9]■ Whitepaper[/url]   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455575]■ Bitcointalk ANN[/url]   [url=https://t.me/NucleusVision]■ [b]Join Telegram[/b][/url][/center]

Preview

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455575][b][color=#FF0000]|[/color] [color=#F4000A]N[/color][color=#EE0010]U[/color][color=#E90015]C[/color][color=#E3001B]L[/color][color=#DE0020]E[/color][color=#D90025]U[/color][color=#D3002B]S[/color] [color=#C80036]V[/color][color=#C3003B]I[/color][color=#BD0041]S[/color][color=#B80046]I[/color][color=#B3004B]O[/color][color=#AD0051]N[/color][color=#A80056]:[/color] [color=#9D0061]T[/color][color=#970067]h[/color][color=#92006C]e[/color] [color=#870077]F[/color][color=#82007C]u[/color][color=#7C0082]t[/color][color=#770087]u[/color][color=#71008D]r[/color][color=#6C0092]e[/color] [color=#61009D]o[/color][color=#5C00A2]f[/color] [color=#5100AD]I[/color][color=#4B00B3]o[/color][color=#4600B8]T[/color] [color=#3B00C3]&[/color] [color=#3000CE]R[/color][color=#2B00D3]e[/color][color=#2500D9]t[/color][color=#2000DE]a[/color][color=#1B00E3]i[/color][color=#1500E9]l[/color] [color=#0A00F4]|[/color] [color=#0200FE]B[/color][color=#0500F9]a[/color][color=#0A00F4]c[/color][color=#1000EE]k[/color][color=#1500E9]e[/color][color=#1B00E3]d[/color] [color=#2500D9]b[/color][color=#2B00D3]y[/color] [color=#3600C8]T[/color][color=#3B00C3]i[/color][color=#4100BD]m[/color] [color=#4B00B3]D[/color][color=#5100AD]r[/color][color=#5600A8]a[/color][color=#5C00A2]p[/color][color=#61009D]e[/color][color=#670097]r[/color] [color=#71008D]|[/color] [color=#7C0082]T[/color][color=#82007C]e[/color][color=#870077]a[/color][color=#8D0071]m[/color] [color=#970067]f[/color][color=#9D0061]r[/color][color=#A2005C]o[/color][color=#A80056]m[/color] [color=#B3004B]H[/color][color=#B80046]a[/color][color=#BD0041]r[/color][color=#C3003B]v[/color][color=#C80036]a[/color][color=#CE0030]r[/color][color=#D3002B]d[/color] [color=#DE0020]&[/color] [color=#E90015]M[/color][color=#EE0010]I[/color][color=#F4000A]T[/color][/b][/url]

[color=#FF0000]—[/color][color=#7F007F]—[/color][color=#0000FF]—[/color][color=#7F007F]—[/color][color=#FF0000]—[/color][url=https://nucleus.vision] [b][b][color=#00A2FF] ■ Website[/color][/b][/b][/url]   [url=https://nucleus.vision/mini-whitepaper.pdf?v=1.2.9] [b][color=#00A2FF]■ Whitepaper[/color][/b][/url]   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455575][b][color=#00A2FF]■ Bitcointalk ANN[/color][/b][/url]   [url=https://t.me/NucleusVision]■ [b][b][color=#00A2FF] Join Telegram[/color][/b] [/b][/url] [color=#FF0000]—[/color][color=#7F007F]—[/color][color=#0000FF]—[/color][color=#7F007F]—[/color][color=#FF0000]—[/color][/center]

Preview 1

Code:
coming soon...

Hero/Legendary

Preview 1

Code:
coming soon...

########################################

Our social media:

####################  Read the Nucleus White Paper (Abridged Version)  ####################

Disclaimer
We are not promoting our Token sale through any other channel or 3rd party partner.
Please do NOT engage with anybody who is promoting anything regarding Nucleus.Vision, mentioned below are the official handles of the admins :
1) win z
2) NucleusVision Support_1
If you have any concerns please contact the admins.
Nucleus.Vision (NCASH) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4ebc9e43de830aeb462c91
glorry

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

all the coins in the market are connected to each other. All coins fall because the market falls. it is the coins that will enter the market which will put an end to this. If the new comer has a strong support and a good staff, he gets out of the falling market and climbs up.
agostine

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:20:10 AM

There are new retailer videos up and running on the home page of Nucleus Vision. Only to mention a few;

Future Group India with 35,070 employees they are among the top retail companies listed in BSE with respect to assets and in NSE with respect to market capitalization.

Gini & Jony is an Indian kid's fashion brand franchisee outlets, and is currently present in 106 cities with 200 exclusive brand outlets and other large format multi-brand stores.

Go to the home page and enjoy the information.
Peace 
charlie_43

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

Twitter

Retweets
1.https://mobile.twitter.com/MaestroProject1/status/1003536243370545152
2.https://mobile.twitter.com/MaestroProject1/status/1003824945430843393
3.https://mobile.twitter.com/MaestroProject1/status/1004547290063765508

Tweets
1.https://mobile.twitter.com/amanda_septiasa/status/1003681341915869184
cibergregorio

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

Proof of joined post
Campaign in which you participate: Linkedin campaign
ETH address: 0x02Aft679fd80E9dD51cac1dc5se45f42578fhj64
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

Good afternoon. I managed to buy coins at a low price. In 2021 it will probably cost more than $ 1. I would not sell them for at least 3 years. I wish everyone success.

Nucleus Vision with its expertise in IoT and blockchain is disrupting retail with seamless omni-channel integration.
Disrupting the tradition Modus Operandi of retail. Give your retail customer a personalized digital persona.
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:03:42 PM

Nucleus Vision Company Update — September 2018

https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/nucleus-vision-company-update-september-2018-2cd97feb32a
anwarman

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:12:46 AM

WELCOME TO NUCLEUS.VISION BOUNTY PROGRAM | WORTH US$1M

This Bounty Program is closed now.

Dear Bounty stakes winners,

We have sent out KYC submission email to bounty stake winners. Last date of KYC submission is March 9, 2018 at 11 PM PST.
You would have received our email from bounty@nucleus.vision. Please check your registered email id for KYC details.
Please note, we have sent KYC request only to stake winners.
Please submit KYC at the earliest and if you have any questions contact us on bounty@nucleus.vision.

A total of 1% nCash Tokens from the Total Supply of nCash Tokens are reserved for the Bounty Campaigns. If the hard cap is reached, that amounts to 100M nCash Tokens @USD 0.01. (Campaign planned for a duration of for 20 weeks. The allocation will be calculated based on duration on a pro-rata basis)

Here's the link to the bounty spreadsheet. All our bounty hunters can view  the leaderboard here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x2KPp3yLzOnjcS47XZT6X_rdn6ph2JIJ1Fovk8NXH4A/edit#gid=718883439 [/left]

Total Bounty Pool will be divided As Follows:

20%: Reddit Campaign (Now Closed)
10%: Twitter Campaign (Now Closed)
5%: Telegram Campaign (Now Closed)
5%: Facebook Campaign (Now Closed)
15%: Creative Campaign (Artwork and Videos) (Now Closed)
10%: Bug Hunt and Creative Development (Now Closed)
20%: Articles, Reviews, Publications (Now Closed)
10%: Translation Campaign (Now Closed)
5%: Signature Campaign (Now Closed)

REDDIT: 20% of total Bounty Pool (This Program is Now Closed)

Payment will be based on points:
20% of Total Bounty will be allocated to Reddit

Posts regarding NUCLEUS.VISION or featuring NUCLEUS.VISION

10 upvotes: 5 points
20 upvotes: 10 points
50 upvotes: 20 points
100 upvotes: 50 points
300 upvotes: 100 points

Comments about NUCLEUS.VISION get calculated at a 1:5 rate compared to posts, meaning, for example, a comment of 20 upvotes will bring you 2 points

To Participate:
1. First of all follow us here : Nucleus Vision Reddit
2. Your account should be at least 30 days old and have 10 posts or comment karma.
3. Fill the form with your details:  /7Nq4pd]Register Here

Rules

1. For a post to be counted, it needs to be posted in one of the following subreddits, or cryptocurrency related subreddits:r/bitcoin, r/ethereum, r/ethtrader, r/icocrypto, r/NucleusVision
2. Posts and Comments with negative Karma will not be accepted. Any kind of spam will not be rewarded either.
3. External posts should link to either NUCLEUS.VISION subreddit posts, to the NUCLEUS.VISION Website or here to the bitcointalk thread

https://i.imgur.com/Ny8YsYz.png

TWITTER: 10% of total Bounty Pool (This Program is Now Closed)

Help us spread the word by participating in the Twitter Campaign and earning Tokens for your contribution. Points-based system; Bounty will be distributed based on points awarded.

Payment:
10% of Total Bounty will be allocated to Twitter

Tier 4 : Having 500+ followers : 10 points
Tier 3 : Having 1500+ followers : 25 points
Tier 2 : Having 5000+ followers: : 50 points
Tier 1 : Having 15,000+ followers: 100 points
Gold Tier : Having 35,000+ followers: 200 points

Suggested tweets:

1. What you think are the coolest features of Nucleus
2. What use cases you would like to see Nucleus being applied to

How to Apply:

1. First of all follow us here : Nucleus Vision Twitter
2. Make at least 5 retweets/tweets a week.
3. Register with this form: /SD6BBp]Registration Form

Rules:

1. Must make at least 5 tweets or retweets about NUCLEUS.VISION per week
2. You must be retweeting NUCLEUS.VISION's official tweets and updates regularly
3. Don't post everything in 1 day, you are supposed to make the tweets constructive and not simply spam

https://i.imgur.com/VWzvM04.png

TELEGRAM: 5% of total Bounty Pool (This Program is Now Closed)

This Campaign awards early supporters of the NUCLEUS.VISION Project who join the dedicated Telegram Channel

Payment:
5% of Total Bounty will be allocated to Telegram

Join = 1 points
Invite 5 = 5 points
Invite 10 = 10 points
Invite 15 = 20 points
Invite 30 = 40 points
Invite 50 = 75 points
Invite 100 = 200 points

How to Participate

1. Join Telegram: Nucleus Vision Telegram
2. Invite others to join our Telegram channel
3. Actively Participate in Telegram discussions
4. Submit your details using this form: /7REn2i]Registration Form

Rules:

1: You must register a real account, and only one reward per telegram user and bitcointalk user.
2: Be active at least once a week.
3. Fill the Form above with your telegram/slack username and bitcointalk username, submissions will be manually verified.

https://i.imgur.com/yy1H5gd.png

FACEBOOK: 5% of total Bounty Pool (This Program is Now Closed)

Help us spread the word by participating in the Facebook Campaign and earning Tokens in return for your contribution.

Payment:
5% of Total Bounty will be allocated to Facebook

Tier 3 : Having 500+ friends: 5 points
Tier 2 : Having 2000+ friends: 10 points
Tier 1 : Having 5000+ friends: 25 points
Tier 0: Having 10,000+ friends: 50 points
Extra Tier : 25,000+ friends/followers : 100 points

How to Apply:

1. First of all Like our Facebook Page here : Nucleus Vision Facebook
2. Make a post about the Nucleus Vision Token Sale and include 2 Links, one of the Website here and one of the Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455575
3. Fill this Form: /crvBbu]Register here

Rules:

1: Your must have a minimum of 500 friends.
2: Your Facebook account must not be fake, inactive or a bot account. Only original Facebook accounts will be accepted.
3: You must be an active and regular Facebook user, and must be sharing and liking NUCLEUS.VISION's official posts and updates
4: Account must be open as a Public Profile and all Posts shared need to be public as well.
5: Multiple accounts are not allowed. Those found using such multi accounts will be disqualified and blacklisted from any and all future campaigns.
6.Please post all the links to your work on this Bitcointalk thread at the end of every week (on Sunday).

https://i.imgur.com/8fSRJWJ.png

Creatives: 15% of total Bounty pool (This Program is Now Closed)

NUCLEUS.VISION will Reward Experienced Designers, Artists and Video Creators who create content about NUCLEUS.VISION and/or the NUCLEUS.VISION Tokensale.

Payment:
15% of Total Bounty Pool will be allocated  for this Campaign.

We’ll divide all Submission into 4 Categories and will reward them as follows

How to Participate?

Submit your entry using this form: /mFKPhF]Register Here

Rules:

1: Low Quality Artwork and Videos will not be Accepted,
2: Artwork and Videos must represent original work. Copying other's work is not allowed and will result in a disqualification. You can use Official Images, Artworks and other Content posted on the Website.
3: In the Description of the Video you Must have one link of the official website, one link of the official bitcointalk Thread and one link of your own bitcointalk profile to prove it is original content.
4: Videos should be be more than 1 Minutes Long, shorter than that will not be taken into consideration. Animated Videos can be shorter than that, but not less than 30 seconds in length.
5: The Video/Artwork has to be posted on a social platform such as Steemit, Youtube etc and has to include 2 official Links: Official Website: Website and Bitcointalk Announcement:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455575 Announcement and one link of your own Bitcointalk Profile in the bottom of your article or in the comments to prove it is original content.
7: If the video or artwork is posted on a website, podcast or blog that has quality content, then 3 submissions will be accepted.(Examples: Personal Blogs with Active Users, Cointelegraph, Popular Youtube Channels and so on)

https://i.imgur.com/g9pXI84.png

Bug Hunt & Creative Development: 10% of total Bounty pool (This Program is now Closed)

NUCLEUS.VISION will Reward Users who manage to find Bugs, Improvements or who want to develop an integration for NUCLEUS.VISION.

Payment:
10% of Total Bounty Pool will be allocated  for this Campaign.

This includes:
1. Fresh ideas for product improvement: interface, usability, and any other ideas you might think could help NUCLEUS.VISION.
2. Bug discovery, whether it is a mistake in the Whitepaper, a Bug on the Website, Algorithm or anything else you might find that needs improvement.
3. Developing a Program, Software, DApp or any other Integration that you think could help NUCLEUS.VISION
4. Something else that you think would be worthy of mentioning and that could help NUCLEUS.VISION become one of the best blockchain projects

Points will be graded based on the impact that your submissions have, that is to say, finding an important Bug or developing an useful integration for NUCLEUS.VISION will be rewarded severely more than a simple suggestion.

Submission will be graded between 10 and 1000 points depending on the importance of the finding or creation you submit.

How to Participate?

Submit your entry using this form: /ZypPEx]Register Here

Rules:

1: Low Quality Submissions will not be accepted.
2: Findings and Creations must represent original work. Copying other's work is not allowed and will result in a disqualification.

https://i.imgur.com/HBYhsCQ.png

Articles, Reviews, Publications: 20% of total Bounty pool (This Program is Now Closed)

NUCLEUS.VISION will Reward Experienced Writers who write quality Reviews, Articles or Publications about NUCLEUS.VISION that include information about the ICO crowdsale or Instructions about Investments in their Blogs, Websites, Forums and Sources.

Payment:
20% of Total Bounty Pool will be allocated  for this Campaign.

We’ll divide all Submission into 3 Categories and will reward them as follows

How to Participate?

Write your Article, Reviews or Publications and Submit your entry using this form: /PuJRV4]Register Here

Rules:

1: Low Quality Articles and Reviews will not be Accepted,
2: Articles and Reviews must represent original work. Copying other's work is not allowed and will result in a disqualification. You can use Official Images, Artworks and other Content posted on the Website.
3: In the Description of the Article you Must have one link of official website, one link pointing to the bitcointalk thread and one link of your own bitcointalk profile to prove it is original content.
4: The Article has to include 2 official Links: Official Website: Website and a link of the Bitcointalk Announcement: Announcement and one link of your own Bitcointalk Profile in the bottom of your article or in the comments to prove it is original content.
5: Article should exceed 500 Characters, less than 500 Characters will not be accepted.
7: If the article is posted on a website, podcast or blog that has quality content, then 3 submissions will be accepted.(Examples such as Personal Blogs with Active Users, Cointelegraph, Popular Youtube Channels and so on)

https://i.imgur.com/lb1ZEvd.png

Translation Support: 10% of total Bounty pool (This Program is Now Closed)

Earn Tokens as a Reward for translating Announcement Thread of NUCLEUS.VISION by actively moderating the thread and keeping it active by posting regular updates, news or any important announcements in the local translated thread.

Warning: A single post-dead thread is useless for the Project and will not be accepted. We expect the ANN translators to take the responsibility to moderate their threads by keeping them active with translated official announcements, news and updates regularly. If a translator just posts the thread and leaves it dead, with no updates, he will either be disqualified or have his reward reduced by 50%.  There are additional Rewards for active Moderation, so it is paid work.

Payment:

10% of total Bounty Pool will be Paid to Translations and Moderations/Managements.

1. ANN thread: 100 points
2. Website: 150 points
3. Whitepaper: 350 points
4. Moderation/Management: 5 points per Valid Post of Moderator

Translators must do both ANN and WP.
Whitepaper Link: https://nucleus.vision/mini-whitepaper.pdf?v=1.2.9

To Reserve a Language please fill the form below, and we'll get back to you shortly with a confirmation

After Completing your Translation submit the link using this form: /npCixU]Register Here

Translation Terms and Conditions:
1. The translation should represent original work, if you use tools such as google translate, automatic translators and so on, your submission will be rejected and blacklisted.
2. For stake counting, only the posts of the OP are counted towards Moderation activity. Translators should be active, if OP becomes inactive, another Moderator will be hired for updating and moderating the thread.
3. Do not make unnecessary multiple posts to increase stake numbers, this will result in the posts not to be counted and a penalty. Increasing post count by making unnecessary posts is not allowed, and these kinds of posts will not be counted.
4. Bounty Manager and the Team reserve their right to make changes to this terms or apply new ones.

https://i.imgur.com/O3ROikp.png

Signature Campaign: 5% of total Bounty pool (This Program is Now Closed)

Join our Signature Campaign to help spread the word about NUCLEUS.VISION on Bitcointalk. In reward for your contribution, you will receive  Tokens. Only members ranked Member and above are accepted.

Payment:
5% of Total Bounty Pool Will be Paid for Signature Campaign Participants.

Payment will be based on weekly points:

Jr. Member: 5 points/Week
Member: 15 points/Week
Full Member: 30 points/Week
Sr Member: 50 points/Week
Hero and Legendary: 80 points/Week

You will receive 5 Additional Points Every week for wearing Personal Text.

Rules, Terms Conditions:
1: The Signature should be kept until the end of the ICO, removing the signature before that time will result in a disqualification.
2: During this period you must make a minimum of 10 Posts per Week in order to be considered eligible.
3: Only Posts that are useful and constructive will be eligible towards the 15 Post goal. Posts that are off-topic, or simply made with the intention of raising post count will be disqualified.
4: A post must have a minimum length of 75 Characters to be counted towards post goal.
5: Payment will be done after stake calculation, after the end of the ICO
6: Keep your signature on until the spreadsheet is updated with your final post count, for at least one more week, removing it before post count will not be accepted.
7: Only user with the rank of Jr. Member and above can join.

To Participate in the Signature campaign, register here: /4NePfS]Registration Form

Personal Text:

Signatures

Preview

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455575]| NUCLEUS VISION: The Future of IoT & Retail | Harvard & MIT Team backed by Tim Draper[/url]

Preview

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455575]| [b]NUCLEUS VISION[/b]: The Future of IoT & Retail | Backed by [b]Tim Draper[/b] | Team from [b]Harvard & MIT[/b][/url]
[url=https://nucleus.vision]■ [b]Website[/b][/url]   [url=https://nucleus.vision/mini-whitepaper.pdf?v=1.2.9]■ Whitepaper[/url]   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455575]■ Bitcointalk ANN[/url]   [url=https://t.me/NucleusVision]■ [b]Join Telegram[/b][/url][/center]

Preview

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455575][b][color=#FF0000]|[/color] [color=#F4000A]N[/color][color=#EE0010]U[/color][color=#E90015]C[/color][color=#E3001B]L[/color][color=#DE0020]E[/color][color=#D90025]U[/color][color=#D3002B]S[/color] [color=#C80036]V[/color][color=#C3003B]I[/color][color=#BD0041]S[/color][color=#B80046]I[/color][color=#B3004B]O[/color][color=#AD0051]N[/color][color=#A80056]:[/color] [color=#9D0061]T[/color][color=#970067]h[/color][color=#92006C]e[/color] [color=#870077]F[/color][color=#82007C]u[/color][color=#7C0082]t[/color][color=#770087]u[/color][color=#71008D]r[/color][color=#6C0092]e[/color] [color=#61009D]o[/color][color=#5C00A2]f[/color] [color=#5100AD]I[/color][color=#4B00B3]o[/color][color=#4600B8]T[/color] [color=#3B00C3]&[/color] [color=#3000CE]R[/color][color=#2B00D3]e[/color][color=#2500D9]t[/color][color=#2000DE]a[/color][color=#1B00E3]i[/color][color=#1500E9]l[/color] [color=#0A00F4]|[/color] [color=#0200FE]B[/color][color=#0500F9]a[/color][color=#0A00F4]c[/color][color=#1000EE]k[/color][color=#1500E9]e[/color][color=#1B00E3]d[/color] [color=#2500D9]b[/color][color=#2B00D3]y[/color] [color=#3600C8]T[/color][color=#3B00C3]i[/color][color=#4100BD]m[/color] [color=#4B00B3]D[/color][color=#5100AD]r[/color][color=#5600A8]a[/color][color=#5C00A2]p[/color][color=#61009D]e[/color][color=#670097]r[/color] [color=#71008D]|[/color] [color=#7C0082]T[/color][color=#82007C]e[/color][color=#870077]a[/color][color=#8D0071]m[/color] [color=#970067]f[/color][color=#9D0061]r[/color][color=#A2005C]o[/color][color=#A80056]m[/color] [color=#B3004B]H[/color][color=#B80046]a[/color][color=#BD0041]r[/color][color=#C3003B]v[/color][color=#C80036]a[/color][color=#CE0030]r[/color][color=#D3002B]d[/color] [color=#DE0020]&[/color] [color=#E90015]M[/color][color=#EE0010]I[/color][color=#F4000A]T[/color][/b][/url]

[color=#FF0000]—[/color][color=#7F007F]—[/color][color=#0000FF]—[/color][color=#7F007F]—[/color][color=#FF0000]—[/color][url=https://nucleus.vision] [b][b][color=#00A2FF] ■ Website[/color][/b][/b][/url]   [url=https://nucleus.vision/mini-whitepaper.pdf?v=1.2.9] [b][color=#00A2FF]■ Whitepaper[/color][/b][/url]   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455575][b][color=#00A2FF]■ Bitcointalk ANN[/color][/b][/url]   [url=https://t.me/NucleusVision]■ [b][b][color=#00A2FF] Join Telegram[/color][/b] [/b][/url] [color=#FF0000]—[/color][color=#7F007F]—[/color][color=#0000FF]—[/color][color=#7F007F]—[/color][color=#FF0000]—[/color][/center]

Preview 1

Code:
coming soon...

Hero/Legendary

Preview 1

Code:
coming soon...

########################################

Our social media:

####################  Read the Nucleus White Paper (Abridged Version)  ####################

Disclaimer
We are not promoting our Token sale through any other channel or 3rd party partner.
Please do NOT engage with anybody who is promoting anything regarding Nucleus.Vision, mentioned below are the official handles of the admins :
1) win z
2) NucleusVision Support_1
If you have any concerns please contact the admins.
Dear NUCLEUS.VISION Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
ElenaZotova

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:06:37 AM

Good afternoon! Tell me, please, I did not receive my reward for the bounty campaign, but in the final table I received 13,600 tokens. How do I get them? And now I can pass KYC and get tokens or is the time already out?
Can you send a link where this can be done?
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

Good day. It’s better to contact you in support, they will give you advice on all questions, the coin is very good and I recommend everyone to buy. I wish you all a good day.

Good afternoon! Tell me, please, I did not receive my reward for the bounty campaign, but in the final table I received 13,600 tokens. How do I get them? And now I can pass KYC and get tokens or is the time already out?
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:26:55 AM

Good day. It’s better to contact you in support, they will give you advice on all questions, the coin is very good and I recommend everyone to buy. I wish you all a good day.

You recommend everyone to buy? Seems more are selling than buying. Or someone is week after week cashing out. Slow death march down week after week.
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417]
  Print  

Jump to: