Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 BOOKS KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM🔥🔥  (Read 33606 times)
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:34:53 AM

Thank you for your support. We really do appreciate when we see our supporters read the Bounty thread and are familiar with what Gilgamesh Platform is trying to do.

Gilgamesh - the next Amazon Kindle ?

why not?  Cool

Ok, Gilgamesh is a start up project which has already a working platform but has more benefits then Amazon Kindle.

- the interaction with the community
- Voting Dapp
- Blockchain technology   .. are some of the plus points which Amazon Kindle do not have ...

my best wishes for Gilgamesh Knowledge Platform.

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:46:00 AM

Our ICO will be open to U.S Citizens.

Thanks for your support. Well the reason we don't have Telegram campaign is that Telegram is not widely used in the US so not a lot of people know about this App. However, we do have Telegram Channel and a Telegram Group. Feel free to join. You can find the link of our Telegram Channel and Group in our Bounty thread.

I will join your bounty campaign. I have 1 question: Why does the project have no Telegram bounty campaign?
Oh. Is your company in the US right? However, many people are involved in telegrams, which are popular with ICOs.
I did not know that telegrams were not used in the US. Citizens can the US participate in your ICO?

Pretty sure US citizens can't participate in most initial coin offerings since to my knowledge they aren't legal in the USA or there's some ruling against it
Great news! Now many companies do not conduct ISO in the US but this is a very large market there is waiting for success.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:56:54 AM

I am looking forward for Gilgamesh's mobile app. I am pretty excited to try and explore. Having a night mode feature on the makes the app more attractive to readers. I think Americans can still participate in ICO's  with the use of vpns, am I right?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:05:23 AM

Gilgamesh - the next Amazon Kindle ?

why not?  Cool

Ok, Gilgamesh is a start up project which has already a working platform but has more benefits then Amazon Kindle.

- the interaction with the community
- Voting Dapp
- Blockchain technology   .. are some of the plus points which Amazon Kindle do not have ...

my best wishes for Gilgamesh Knowledge Platform.

Nice, you really exert an effort and review well to differentiate amazon kindle and gilgamesh. For me the best feature of gilgamesh is it has blockchain technology which is really popular now worldwide. This will help gilgmesh to promote faster in all countries.

gilgameshplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:35:32 AM

There will be no need for a VPN, we are working with the top lawyers in the U.S to launch a crowdfunding compliant with Laws, more details will be announced soon.

I am looking forward for Gilgamesh's mobile app. I am pretty excited to try and explore. Having a night mode feature on the makes the app more attractive to readers. I think Americans can still participate in ICO's  with the use of vpns, am I right?

gilgameshplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:51:28 AM

Hello Everyone,

Please make sure you post your reports on a weekly basis under this Bounty thread as well as posting it in the actual report forms found in our Bounty thread so we can calculate and distribute the award properly.

Thank you.
Gilgamesh Team.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:52:33 AM

Well, I think let just wait for the result of the upcoming ICO, If there is an app for android I would like to test it on my own and give reviews in google play.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:53:01 AM

Wow very inspiring project, its platform will serve as an open market to find, buy, review, and discuss books which will directly influence the book industrty. Moreover, it makes every people more comfortable for sure many students will be happy..

Great project.. good luck to the team..
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:52:51 AM

I would like to be part of your social campaigns but do you have other modes of payment? Maybe, with BTC or other cryptocurrencies like ETH or  LITE?
I want to participate in your campaign but my rank is still low and I personally think 10 stakes for a jr. Member is not enough.
Then, get a job that provides bitcoin for the payment. Quit from bitcointalk, do a better life. Your life is better than your position in bitcointalk.

Thanks for your concern mate but can we just keep our post on topic? I am just suggesting, I know that having stakes for payment will be a good investment. I just wish that I have a higher rank like you in order to have a bigger part of stakes to receive, that's what I am pointing out here. No hard feelings when I say that the payment is not enough.

Indeed, the payments to the Jr.member are always small but the payment by bitcoin or ether is a very good idea Wink

This one got what I am trying to say. Thank you.

Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:59:49 AM

I look forward to Gilgamesh's mobile app. I'm quite excited to try and explore. Having a night mode feature makes the app more attractive for readers. I think America can still participate with ICO with the use of VPNS, I'm OK. I will join your generous campaign.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:21:13 AM

The first-ever knowledge-sharing social network platform based on Ethereum blockchain..Every data is securely stored in IEFS
seriin

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:23:10 AM

This project can click its success in the market, because it has the ability to securely store critical information such as user information, token distribution, and book files on the blockchain, since the blockchain is based on cryptographic hash, decentralized and protected against hackers and corporate oversight.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:35:07 AM

It would not be bad, that there would be registered writers of modern books! I really like Joanne Rowling. If this project succeeds, I very much hope to see my favorite writer there!
PENSCoin

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:05:03 AM

Learning + earning = success. A good formula to combine both knowledge and profit in attaining success.This project has a big potential to grow.
Learning + earning in our time is not enough for success. I think if the social network is well monetized this will make people more interested in books.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:19:31 AM

Sir Do you have any telegram bounty channel or are we to direct our inquiries in the official telegram channels....Thanks

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:04:00 AM

Based on what I read in their whitepaper, Gilgamesh platform is not yet build but the team do their best-practices to build web services, database design and development, batch jobs, scraping web pages and developing reporting tools.
Of course in any business there is not enough of an excellent idea. A team is needed that will develop the project.
Here I see a team ready to deal with.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:07:50 AM

Developer, will you create a wall for defend a price from dump in exchange after token start trading? And which exchanges in your plans?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
gilgameshplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:32:12 AM

We don'y have a bounty for Telegram, but we do have Telegram Channel and a Telegram Group that you can join by clicking on the icon found in our Bounty thread. Thank you for your support.

Sir Do you have any telegram bounty channel or are we to direct our inquiries in the official telegram channels....Thanks

The Legendary

Activity: 23
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:28:00 AM

I got a Pm to check this thread but seems you are not accepting newbies, do you?
Pokesoul

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:47:10 AM

A good idea, but the developers thought how much money is now in this market and how many can take the Gilgamesh platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: