Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about ordering from Bitmain  (Read 368 times)
thienbao12a2 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:47:38 PM

Hi, im planing on ordering some antminer s9 from bitmain.com but I have read some very negative reviews and complains about bitmain. So what i heard is people been having issue ordering their antminer, the status for the order dont change from unpaid to paid after they have sent bitmain the money. Anyone has experience with bitmain before, please tell me if bitmain is legit or not, what would i have to deal with if i order from them. Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:02:29 AM

Hi, im planing on ordering some antminer s9 from bitmain.com but I have read some very negative reviews and complains about bitmain. So what i heard is people been having issue ordering their antminer, the status for the order dont change from unpaid to paid after they have sent bitmain the money. Anyone has experience with bitmain before, please tell me if bitmain is legit or not, what would i have to deal with if i order from them. Thank you
Bitmain is one of the biggest ASICMiner producents, I have good experience with them, but it was a few years ago when I bought antminer s1,s2,s3
bdog1234

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:34:41 AM

They are legit and I have never heard of them straight up ripping someone off but their customer service sucks and they don’t give a shit about their small customers.
thienbao12a2 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:25:03 PM

Damn, Sad I have heard that bitmain only accept BCH right now, but when people transfer the coins to their wallets, the status still wouldnt change to paid or it would after the orders have been expired, which makes me skeptical about ordering some.
jimmy_007vn

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:02:05 PM

Damn, Sad I have heard that bitmain only accept BCH right now, but when people transfer the coins to their wallets, the status still wouldnt change to paid or it would after the orders have been expired, which makes me skeptical about ordering some.
Where do you ship your order to?
VRobb

Activity: 1610
Merit: 538

I'm in BTC XTC

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:33:54 PM

They are legit and I have never heard of them straight up ripping someone off but their customer service sucks and they don’t give a shit about their small customers.
That pretty much sums it up perfectly.  Tongue

I don't believe in superstition because it's bad luck: 13thF1oor6CAwyzyxXPNnRvu3nhhYeqZdc
These aren't the Droids you're looking for: S5 & S7 (Sold), R4B2, R4B4 (RIP), 2x S9 obsolete, 2xS15-28, S17-56, S17-70
Pushing a whopping 1/5 PH!  Oh The SPEED!!!
thienbao12a2 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:09:29 PM

Where do you ship your order to?

Hi, i havent placed an order yet, but will have the S9s ship to the States.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:37:33 PM

I have no doubts they are legit, but they suck with customer service and not only with the small ones. My friend has a huge mining "farm" and he had issues with every order he made like paid products showing unpaid (actually he had to send some emails to change this), delay with the delivery and wrong products delivered. You don't have idea how hard was to change this product, we had to contact the chinese support.
vegascoinpool

Activity: 223
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:52:44 AM

If it makes you feel any better, I’ve ordered from Bitmain three times now. First was USD wire transfer. I used Wells Fargo, had zero issues. Second and third orders were BCH, both also zero problems. A friend ordered a fairly large number of machines, also BCH and also no problems.

Their ordering system is quirky, but if you follow the rules, and do your payments on time, you should be fine.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:35:38 AM

I have no doubts they are legit, but they suck with customer service and not only with the small ones. My friend has a huge mining "farm" and he had issues with every order he made like paid products showing unpaid (actually he had to send some emails to change this), delay with the delivery and wrong products delivered. You don't have idea how hard was to change this product, we had to contact the chinese support.

From the past 3 months there is many complaints on bitmain site orders. You will be able to make the legit orders with them but since they are receiving huge number of orders directly they are making delay on production and delivery bery slow.
If you are looking outside to purchase the antminer series hardwares you will be able get it on time but the price will be little more than you find in the bitmain site. Check with eBay resellers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: