Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:27:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IM TRYING TO GET VERIFIED WITH POLONIEX!!!  (Read 807 times)
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:17:01 AM

IS there any chance to register without an webcam  Angry ?

There is if you have a mobile phone with a good quality camera either Android or iPhone can be used to register through the site. It seems like Poloniex tighten their operations as they are being monitored by the government agency which they should follow the KYC and AMLC rule.

I have used the site often last 2016 without encountering any kind of error and problems. I stopped when I cease to trade due to my busy schedule at work. Last time I have checked, it was 2 months ago, when I came back into cryptocurrencies and became interested in Airdrop tokens which will be traded into ETH. I was surprised and frustrated as there is a minimum withdrawal that has been set and rules were been changed. After I get over with it, I have no intentions of using Poloniex ever again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:39:17 PM

forget it i have a ticket for a looooong time with poloniex about verification, noone is answering, support is not existing there, transfer your funds to other exchange
Blackross

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:51:19 AM

Bittrex verifies people within a day. In my case, it was like an hour. And I left Poloniex this summer due to many complaints from users and horrible support. I remember when they have a lot of new users and didn't want to refresh their server, I was just tired from that lagging all the time.

They're dropping US customers though :|
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:11:38 AM

Bittrex verifies people within a day. In my case, it was like an hour. And I left Poloniex this summer due to many complaints from users and horrible support. I remember when they have a lot of new users and didn't want to refresh their server, I was just tired from that lagging all the time.

They're dropping US customers though :|
I noticed that a lot just begins to provide users with similar problems. What is the reason for this? Really they are covered by care of safety of users' accounts, But actually something is hidden here something else. I think that this will affect their ratings and the number of supporters of these trade exchanges.
Razor33

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

Tried today twice to make my account verified ...
First time got an error saying i have no camera !
Second attempt after 1 hour and 30 min again failed saying i need a High Def camera and not the camera i'm currently using Sad

They the f*** they don't simply accept scanned ID"s + phone nr. Verification ?
I have a scanner able to scan my Real ID in a very very good resolution.
Or they need to make a pic with me keeping my ID in my hands lol ? f*** that...

I may try again if i ever buy a high def camera for my desktop PC or a good smartphone / Iphone some day but till then seems Poloniex is not among my options Sad
Talking about options : Any good / trusted exchanges out there accepting scanned ID / phone nr. verification's ?
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:04:27 PM

Tried today twice to make my account verified ...
First time got an error saying i have no camera !
Second attempt after 1 hour and 30 min again failed saying i need a High Def camera and not the camera i'm currently using Sad

They the f*** they don't simply accept scanned ID"s + phone nr. Verification ?
I have a scanner able to scan my Real ID in a very very good resolution.
Or they need to make a pic with me keeping my ID in my hands lol ? f*** that...

I may try again if i ever buy a high def camera for my desktop PC or a good smartphone / Iphone some day but till then seems Poloniex is not among my options Sad
Talking about options : Any good / trusted exchanges out there accepting scanned ID / phone nr. verification's ?
It seems, that they still have half baked ID procedure.
To your question: Bitfinex and Cryptopia don't demand ID for certain conditions. Bitfinex doesn't accept US cititenz. All other needn't ID verification as long as they only trade and withdraw cryptocurrencies and not fiat. Cryptopia doesn't demand ID up to a daily withdraw limit of 5000$ in cryptocurrencies.
Amarta

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

Sorry to pull this thread, but I am trying to get my poloniex verification and is stuck with webcam issue. I initiated it today. I have seen one member here had same issues. Not sure, if there is any workaround for this? It is very frustrating.
LynXMaSTeR

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

ben de aynı şekilde chrome üzerinden webcam i açamıyorum.
sanırım poloniex sitesinde bir problem var
repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:42:16 PM

I've experienced mangalami like that, usually it is due to lack of lighting on webcam cameras, try moving to a brighter place. if it has moved to a brighter place it usually works

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: