Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HereforTrades is a scammer  (Read 552 times)
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:24:33 PM

The refusal to show wallet address proves it and the anger hes showing when I call him out on it

There's no anger, there's nothing to show you neither. How would I like to sell you after you do things like this ?
This is not the first time someone like you try to make this, it's remember me to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2027382.msg20196892#msg20196892 or you maybe just this guy  here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2454847.msg25219283#msg25219283.

Nope get an Admin to prove those aren't me so people can stop your scamming streak

We know you are the scammer dumper, you think people is fool enough ?

HOW PLEASE EXPLAIN

Because you created a false scam accusation against a member  which has done nothing wrong.
I mean I haven't made any trade with the user but there are no signs of scam, however you still spam he's threads without any proof.
If you check posts above in this thread you ya' see no one belive he scams and from the other hand you have no proof.
If there are any real proof of here4trades doing scams I will leave the proper negative trust.
From my point of view you are the one in fault here. Both agreed upon to trade with escrow and you backed up the deal ?
You have to explain youself here .... what he scammed you ? Why should he give you the bitcoin address if trading through escrow ?
why you both don't  talk like adults instead of trash talking to each other ? my 2 cents here.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Here4Trades

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:32:51 PM

Thanks bet I just sent a message to see if we can fix this stupid issue. Thanks everyone for backing up.
Bitcoindumper (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:36:37 PM

The refusal to show wallet address proves it and the anger hes showing when I call him out on it

There's no anger, there's nothing to show you neither. How would I like to sell you after you do things like this ?
This is not the first time someone like you try to make this, it's remember me to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2027382.msg20196892#msg20196892 or you maybe just this guy  here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2454847.msg25219283#msg25219283.

Nope get an Admin to prove those aren't me so people can stop your scamming streak

HOW PLEASE EXPLAIN

Because you created a false scam accusation against a member  which has done nothing wrong.
I mean I haven't made any trade with the user but there are no signs of scam, however you still spam he's threads without any proof.
If you check posts above in this thread you ya' see no one belive he scams and from the other hand you have no proof.
If there are any real proof of here4trades doing scams I will leave the proper negative trust.
From my point of view you are the one in fault here. Both agreed upon to trade with escrow and you backed up the deal ?
You have to explain youself here .... what he scammed you ? Why should he give you the bitcoin address if trading through escrow ?
why you both don't  talk like adults instead of trash talking to each other ? my 2 cents here.

You can check the Logs He started spamming my fourms first And I said we can use escrow like localbitcoin he didnt want to wanted me to get someone onsite

I couldnt get anyone in time because we had 30min left on a blackfriday deal for car mods for my dodge challenger 2017 and I was going to pay him FIRST 10k western union and all I wanted to see is his adress to prove he had the funds WHICH HE COULDNT DO but still expected me to send 10 grand in cash with no verification he even had the money and FOR EXAMPLE this is all I wanted to see just make sure he had the funds  https://blockchain.info/address/1SHArkGXkgvz4id6ih7bSuDqTM4gFHV6i
betudontbet

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:41:39 PM

HOW PLEASE EXPLAIN

why you both don't  talk like adults instead of trash talking to each other ? my 2 cents here.

You can check the Logs He started spamming my fourms first And I said we can use escrow like localbitcoin he didnt want to wanted me to get someone onsite

I couldnt get anyone in time because we had 30min left on a blackfriday deal for car mods for my dodge challenger 2017 and I was going to pay him FIRST 10k western union and all I wanted to see is his adress to prove he had the funds WHICH HE COULDNT DO but still expected me to send 10 grand in cash with no verification he even had the money and FOR EXAMPLE this is all I wanted to see just make sure he had the funds  https://blockchain.info/address/1SHArkGXkgvz4id6ih7bSuDqTM4gFHV6i

I'm checking posts and you are the one who created scam accusation without proof. So no, you started this.
He haven't asked you to send first but to use escrow, so you'r saying he asked for money first and thats not true.
If you wanted him to give you an example like  that, he could even lie to you and show you a random bitcoin address that doesn't belong to him, think about it ... if he wanted to scam you he would show you a random address with more than 1 Bitcoin.
Next time you want to check someone address you should request a signed message with date/hour and something to indentify the owner.
I'm not saying you are scammer neither here4trades, but you have no proof and you still present baseless accusations.
Bitcoindumper (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:46:31 PM

THE gyazos were the proof i dont get what your saying
betudontbet

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:08:49 PM

THE gyazos were the proof i dont get what your saying

I check screenshot and you are wrong man, you have any valid proof or just trashing here4trades sales ?
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:22:29 AM

Sales trashing, you should be negged for that. His refusal to show you an address with the said amount is his right. You cannot force someone to do that, this does not amount to a scam. If you are disappointed by his behavior, simply take your business elsewhere, instead of wasting your time and that of others here.

Surely, you must have something better to do?

Danos

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:47:08 PM

This guy trying to scam people daily!
I save one yesterday and i received his fake "negative" trust Cheesy
I hope some DT members are still around and tagging people.

jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:40:31 PM

Trying to bust someone with a scammer accusations or allegations just because he doesn't show his/her wallet address. I mean come on men it's not like the transaction is done or mission accomplished something like that. Make a smooth transaction first before you get your head start with claiming someone with scammer you can make this allegations if you have enough claims that he/she doesn't do her part in the negotiations.

Danos

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:37:20 PM

Trying to bust someone with a scammer accusations or allegations just because he doesn't show his/her wallet address. I mean come on men it's not like the transaction is done or mission accomplished something like that. Make a smooth transaction first before you get your head start with claiming someone with scammer you can make this allegations if you have enough claims that he/she doesn't do her part in the negotiations.
Everyone who provide services/sales and refusing transparency is shady and means he's hiding something.
Legit seller would never refuse to provide valid verification for his funds/hardware to the community to make his deals more easy.
Simple logic.

Here4Trades

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:49:12 PM

Everyone who provide services/sales and refusing transparency is shady and means he's hiding something.
Legit seller would never refuse to provide valid verification for his funds/hardware to the community to make his deals more easy.
Simple logic.

Simple logic ? Sending messages to one of my possible customers saying I'm a scammer with baseless accusations ? And later on sending me a private message in regards of negotiation ? What do you think ? You can fool me like you tried with your alts ? hahaha. Keep doing it. Calling me a kid you ? 23yo ? kk. This is the thing. If you don't come with real accusations. Your just another scammer that's really simple to understand, is like you and your alt accounts against me and the forum, good luck there.
Bitcoindumper (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:22:52 AM

Sales trashing, you should be negged for that. His refusal to show you an address with the said amount is his right. You cannot force someone to do that, this does not amount to a scam. If you are disappointed by his behavior, simply take your business elsewhere, instead of wasting your time and that of others here.

Surely, you must have something better to do?

For me to send 11000 dollars plus 360 dollars in non refundable fees just to send the money I want confirmation he has the funds
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: