Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Advice | 1st Mining Rig | USD3~5K Budget | China  (Read 185 times)
VulvaSniffer (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:06:00 AM

Hi guys, i hope to get advice and suggestions about the Nicehash Mining Rig that i want to build.

I'm currently mining with my gaming rig, i have a 1070 and i think it's time to step up.
This build is solely for Nicehash mining and i dont have any immediate plans on mining different coins.With this said, i was looking at the top 5 most profitable in nicehash and saw that Baikal Giant X10 Asic and AMD RX vega 64 is currently leading the pack.

For a much cheaper investment, the Baikal would gain much more per day profit if i spend the same amount buying AMD or NVidia graphics card.
I would like to know your thoughts on which path would be more beneficial for me to take long term. i'm doing this as a hobby and an extra cash flow source. but if it all goes well and it's still profitable, then i might gradually expand. but before that i'd like to start good with my hard earned money and hopefully you can help me with this.

thanks bros and looking forward to your suggestions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:22:52 AM

Hi guys, i hope to get advice and suggestions about the Nicehash Mining Rig that i want to build.

I'm currently mining with my gaming rig, i have a 1070 and i think it's time to step up.
This build is solely for Nicehash mining and i dont have any immediate plans on mining different coins.With this said, i was looking at the top 5 most profitable in nicehash and saw that Baikal Giant X10 Asic and AMD RX vega 64 is currently leading the pack.

For a much cheaper investment, the Baikal would gain much more per day profit if i spend the same amount buying AMD or NVidia graphics card.
I would like to know your thoughts on which path would be more beneficial for me to take long term. i'm doing this as a hobby and an extra cash flow source. but if it all goes well and it's still profitable, then i might gradually expand. but before that i'd like to start good with my hard earned money and hopefully you can help me with this.

thanks bros and looking forward to your suggestions.

You are go for any ASIC miner like antminer l3+ or S9. These will be give the better profit than you are finding in the GPU rig you are making now. Please let me know that you gonna make how many number of hardware in your farm. I think with the 4k USD you can find the 2 hardwares in ordering it on bitmain site.
But other resellers in Ebay or other sites you will get the miner but the rate will be more than expected you find in the bitmain site. That is major probleim. Since already involved in mining you may know reseller so check with them for antminer s9 hardware to make more money.
VulvaSniffer (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:34:08 AM

You are go for any ASIC miner like antminer l3+ or S9. These will be give the better profit than you are finding in the GPU rig you are making now. Please let me know that you gonna make how many number of hardware in your farm. I think with the 4k USD you can find the 2 hardwares in ordering it on bitmain site.
But other resellers in Ebay or other sites you will get the miner but the rate will be more than expected you find in the bitmain site. That is major probleim. Since already involved in mining you may know reseller so check with them for antminer s9 hardware to make more money.

Thanks for the input bro. i checked the nicehash Profit calculator and saw antminer is about 10$ behind baikal in terms of Profit/day. not to mention, Baikal will be adding 2 Algos for a much better profit potential in the future. Would you still go with Antminer instead of Baikal?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: