Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:24:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 2704 times)
warunacrypto (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:48:51 AM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:54:19 AM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.

If they try to hack you bitcoin means,they have to spend the money more than the hacking bitcoin.I think no one will try to hack with loss for them and it's not at all easy to hack the bitcoin.It is very hard,bitcoin is the secured Crypto currency as compared to any altcoin.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:54:33 AM

There are likely no effective exploits for attacking the network beyond 50%+1 attacks and attacking individual nodes and wallet holders. If there were exploits that could be more easily performed then I would expect for someone to have figured it out by now. The fact that in ~9 years of existence there has never been a hack that managed to cripple the network tells a lot about the robust code built into Bitcoin. I personally have been following any sort of concepts related to hacking Bitcoin and there has never been something that provided fruitful results.
montefalco09

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:58:48 AM

I think bitcoin is hard to hacked because of the secured cryptocurrency unlike any other altcoin
susyadav1

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:00:44 AM

it's not at all easy to hack the bitcoin. so bitcoin is save!
Md Faysal

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:02:39 AM

it's not at all easy to hack the bitcoin. so bitcoin is always save!
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:07:32 AM

I don't think bitcoin can be hacked, I never heard of bitcoin being hacked before and for its 9 years of not being hacked it has proven that it has no security threat at all. The only way for bitcoin to be full hacked is that the people who hacks it studies cryptocurrencies more than a years if they understands the codes of it the possibility will be higher but then no one will try it since it takes time.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

woas4

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:15:05 AM

No, bitcoin cant be hacked. There are many ways a group of users can attack the chain, and the protocol and technology have been coded in order to be resistant to all kinds of attacks and hacks. The only way to get another person's bitcoin is by hacking the user somehow, the blockchain is untouchable.

Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:20:56 AM

I have watched an interview about that, if the hackers can hack the bitcoin, a staff member of the cryptocurrency company said, that is likely to happen if someone is really eager to break the bitcoin. But he adds, "In the 9 years of bitcoin existance, no one has ever done anything to hack Bitcoin. That means that Bitcoin's security system is very strong."
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:44:41 AM

Well if you look around you will find plenty of articles talking about people who want to hack bitcoin.  Obviously people are also employing different tactics like using fishing attacks or other methods to deceive people to download bad programs. So always remember to follow proper safety procedures and dont download stuff or suspicious " updates " and maybe that will reduce the risks.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:18:20 AM

Bitcoin can be hacked it is important to know but according to my knowledge these digital money can be hacked through expert of hacking because if we say that they hacked the big banks it is also possible for them to hack the digital money like bitcoin and other currencies which is using online. The good way to secure your money use privacy of yourself use your personal computer and internet connection for accessing your online accounts from this way you will secure yourself.

wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:25:41 AM

in my opinion, every possibility could be but by looking at the security level of bitcoin for me it's hard bitcoin to hack, this is where it is necessary for us to be careful and keep our bitcoin account well and correctly, I think like that
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:30:44 AM

I don’t think so bitcoin can be hacked by someone because bitcoin know very well about all his fork and it’s also fact that bitcoin is now use to with these kind of things in past history of bitcoin it faced a lot of challenges and bitcoin know very well how to fight with them o no need to worry about any think bitcoin is now very stable in market and it now how to handle the situation so we need to focus on our trade and business here.
mintomia199

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:33:43 AM

in my opinion bitcoin security policy is much more better than any other alt coins.so in it is very hard to break the system of bitcoin .so dont worry about bitcoin and it is safe and securéd.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1960
Merit: 174

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:34:22 AM

ofcourse yes so be carefull of your privatekeys to avoid hack your bitcoin you to take care your wallet account and do not put your all bitcoin in one wallet i suggest use multiful wallet to secured your bitcoin.

Joylee

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:41:19 AM

It's very hard to hack bitcoin as it is very secured currency on internet right now.
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:45:39 AM

It is nearly impossible to do such. But with huge amount of time and resources, security could be breached.

iamsudzee

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:49:12 AM

According to me hacking of bitcoin is almost impossible....and the amount the hacker wud spend to hack bitcoins wud be much more than the actual price of btc....
Bitcoin is one of the most secured cryptocurrency atm...so hacking not possible Smiley
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:50:33 AM

the level of cryptography used in bitcoin is good enough that will make it unhackable for many years. things such as Eliptic Curve cryptography that it is using and also hashing the private keys using SHA256 gives it the security that it needs.

can these be broken? yes but that doesn't mean it will happen. these are not simple stuff created yesterday. it has been years and they are being used elsewhere too.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:55:23 AM

There is a huge possibility that bitcoin can be hacked but that depends on how you take care your bitcoin wallet.

Hackers are very tricky in hacking, they can do a lot of things that will give them a way to access your internet or your PC and get some important things, files, passwords or documents that can be sold or valuable to the owner. And I think bitcoin wallet is really hard to hack unless you are not taking care of your wallet and not hiding your private key properly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: