Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:39:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN SALE] 💰 💰Real Property Token 💰 💰  (Read 4679 times)
Analyna

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:06:09 PM

I'm still trying to get my head around all of these
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snaguit321 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:07:44 PM

arrel

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:31:59 PM

a very good project and I am interested to see its progress. I thank the developers for the opportunity to participate in this project
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:39:11 PM

a very good project and I am interested to see its progress. I thank the developers for the opportunity to participate in this project

if the project is going to succeed, I see many projects like this are popping up, and no one has been really successful I saw
we see how TIM will build this project in the future
Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:46:13 PM

With the GOAL of CREATING a platform that will ALLOW Peer to Peer transactions via Blockchain is an innovation in the Real Estate industry. Plus, EDUCATING its participants about Crytocurrency will gradually change the outlook of MANY people regarding its Benefits as far as eefectiveness and efficiency is concerned. One by one these can be achieved. Cheers for the team!

jodycoins

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:04:39 PM

Can’t wait to buy a house w some btc lol ;Did  GrinBTC
mrongos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:12:57 PM

new project again with real property concept
good job dev and goodluck i am trust this project will be succes

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Foundico.com

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:25:58 PM

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:27:17 PM

I don't understand how you can put realestate on the blockchain???

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Real Property Token

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:10:46 PM

What a great Question. Getting Real Estate on the Blockchain is happening behind the scenes of everything. There is the global association of IBREA - International Blockchain Real Estate Association. The members have tried many angles and have succeeded. There are pilot programs in USA, Sweden and India that I know of right now. There are also numerous cases of people buying property using Bitcoin. So there is a growing demand to establish it. Using smart contracts could eliminate the high fees that the "Real Estate Sharks", the lawyers, estate agents, management fees and other fees can be eliminated by putting it on the blockchain. Many of the current systems are so outdated and dating back hundreds of years. the current system is a mangled system due to the changes in Technology and the cobbling of laws and systems to protect there patch. Put titles on the blockchain and put the power back in the hands of the people.

I don't understand how you can put realestate on the blockchain???
Real Property Token

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:35:37 PM

Thank you Demon. Love the comments. We are very happy to get it underway. Cheers

Mike

Great and cool project.
zuhrilhabib

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:45:01 AM

why my week report is empty I have reported yesterday but still empty ?
Real Property Token

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:06:37 AM

Real Property Token - Announcements, [06.12.17 10:30]
THIS IS AN EMAIL I SENT TO SOMEONE TO GIVE THEM SOME MORE INFORMATION AND DETAIL ON HOW OUR SYSTEM WORKS TOGETHER. HOPE IT HELPS YOU TOO.

Hi There R

Awesome that you have looked into this and taken the time to follow up. We welcome this and look forward to your participation if I am able to convince you.

This project has been something Andrew and I have been working on for a long time. We have been involved in Property and Finance for 30 odd years. But this project has been in discussion for 15 years. Since well before the advent of Bitcoin. We would always find that the person that holds the purse strings controls it all and makes the most if not everything out of the equation. Now that we can use the Blockchain and divide things into fractional ownership much easier we can now put the control back to the people. This is the first stage of the Alpha development.

Then for the last 18 months Andrew firstly started seeing how with the Ethereum based coin we could utilise it. Then come forward 12 months and Andrew and I have come together. We have worked tirelessly for the last 6 months working on each aspect of the business and refining it to ensure we have a plan that we can initiate and complete on only an investment of $500k. If we sell out then we go global faster.

Now right now we are in the phase of designing the listing app and the crowd decide app. Because we rebranded completely, and have redefined the concept we are now improving the look. Now both of these apps could with a bit of work over a few days be put our into the marketplace. However right now we have good traction and so waiting until listing time will aid the project and minimise the FUD and dumpers that happens when a company get listed. We have also created the token. We have also completely worked on the Peer to Peer Platform as a concept and have it written and designed on paper. But so much more needs to be sorted with this and the listing and crowd apps are the key to developing the platform. We are working on this in conjunction with all the apps. But the P2P platform will take a lot of work getting just right. We have all the ideas to get the people on to the platform through workshops and roadshows.

However the first part of our project will be our developments. We have 3 projects that we wish to undertake. The first project is in Ipswich - West Brisbane. We have got a couple of blocks lined up. We may even go a little further out where the land is even cheaper, but people are still able to commute. Now we have worked with an Australian builder who is able to build in a factory and have it delivered on site within one month. Then it can put on the site within a week and then be sold and moved into the following week. So lets say 2 months start to finish. But as you know there are always issues with building so lets say 3 months. Now the area we are considering, old homes sell for $250k-300k. Now our total cost is around $200k for a 3 bedroom house on an average block. Im sure you can work the numbers.

The other projects are of similar ilk and in NZ and Oz. It just depends on what we get in the crowdfund as to what we can achieve. We want to guarantee all projects, and can do this but will just depend on our funds. We are not trying to get to the moon like this space often talks about. We just want a nice steady token that can grow in value. Then when we are established we then start looking for even greater investment. It is at this stage that the moon becomes the option. $1.00 is our goal in 12 months and we have the plan to do t. We will be out there making noise and any positive noise in the crypto space makes a token go nuts. And that is all we will continue to do.

Real Property Token - Announcements, [06.12.17 10:30]
The projects that will go on the platform will be up to the community to decide on. The projects that RPT will undertake will be based on Low Cost housing and socially responsible projects. This is our mantra that we aim to always follow. All projects will be put up for sale. Although we do have plans in place if a place doesnt sell. That said we will be looking for areas that have a need for new housing. A factory opens up or a meatworks and therefore new homes will always be needed in these places. That is why we do roadshows, this allows us to get around and find out where these places are. We want to make money but we want to be improve the world too. In NZ the govt has committed to building 100,000 low cost homes and they can't even keep up with the existing ones. And i could mention many countries with low cost housing problems. And we have a system to do these fast.

Hows that. Does that give you enough information to show you we have thought about everything. Hopefully you feel you have the knowledge to be comfortable in investing in us.

Cheers

Mike
Real Property Token

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:24:36 AM

Here is an article I really enjoyed reading. A lot of it is exactly what we were talking about when we created this project.

https://medium.com/@RPToken/cryptocurrencies-are-capitalism-in-action-40956f49c1fd

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:08:21 AM

Is that a scam project? It looks exactly the same way as https://www.real.markets/ . Can you please explain what is going on here?
andrewengland

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:19:34 AM

Hi there, no scam

Real Markets was about investing in property, we are about people uploading there own property projects with a short term completion horizon. That makes us a participation token rather than an investment. Token holder make profits from the various projects they invest in. We are the first to market with it and are very proud of it.

Here is a short video that explains it well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXQuAg-izUM&t=102s

You may also visit us at Telegram, we have quite a nice community there and can answer all of your questions live. Ifyou have anything further you would like to ask here I am also happy to answer them for you.

Regards
Andrew

Is that a scam project? It looks exactly the same way as https://www.real.markets/ . Can you please explain what is going on here?
luckylauncher

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:29:16 AM

Property projects are very new in the crypto. the concept is simple but good, easy to understand and quite complete I think the project as it is very good and certainly attract a lot of attention. hopefully this project can be successful and get the target set.
andrewengland

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:35:56 AM

Ty Lucky

We like to think so, we have kept it as simple as possible, but also included some extra things to allow for many people to be interested in the roadmap on a regular basis. The key to our success is the peer to peer platform as there is nothing in the market like it right now.

Once again, many thanks for your support.

Come visit us at www.rptoken.io anytime....

Property projects are very new in the crypto. the concept is simple but good, easy to understand and quite complete I think the project as it is very good and certainly attract a lot of attention. hopefully this project can be successful and get the target set.
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:04:20 AM

Why would not the token number be distributed to the token holder without destroying it?
Real Property Token

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:13:59 AM

We will not be burning the unsold tokens. The project being a global platform will need an awful lot of tokens for many projects. So hence we have 100 million tokens for a worldwide audience.

But we will also be giving those unsold tokens back to the participants in projects. That way this will increase the amount of ROI that one could make from the project.   

Why would not the token number be distributed to the token holder without destroying it?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: