Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:25:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN SALE] 💰 💰Real Property Token 💰 💰  (Read 4679 times)
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:13:27 AM

I have observed some discrepancies in the actual date the token sale would come to an end. On the site, I see 10th of January and I scroll down I also see 11th of January??? Am confused

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrewengland

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

I have observed some discrepancies in the actual date the token sale would come to an end. On the site, I see 10th of January and I scroll down I also see 11th of January??? Am confused

Sorry about that, it was the time difference and have fixed it up...
andrewengland

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:12:37 AM

Great news,

We have another property project for the platform and I am going on a road-trip on Friday to complete the deal and arrange the details of the project.

Stay tuned and I will upload details over the weekend.

All these projects are coming together nicely and 2018 is looking to be a great year.

Regards
Andrew
FULL_TILT

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

Hi all, could you please explain better how the RPT token works?
I saw the video on you page with the example, but that confuse me.
- Bob has a land that worth 100k DOLLARS and want to build an house for sell it
- John, Peter, Hellen and Tom have 25k Dollars each and want to partecipate
- They convert their RPT token in SPT token... but... they have 25k Dollars... they haven't token in this example.. they need to go to an exchange and purchase it ? Could you please complete this example with all steps?

Thanks in advance

andrewengland

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:53:56 AM

Hi all, could you please explain better how the RPT token works?
I saw the video on you page with the example, but that confuse me.
- Bob has a land that worth 100k DOLLARS and want to build an house for sell it
- John, Peter, Hellen and Tom have 25k Dollars each and want to partecipate
- They convert their RPT token in SPT token... but... they have 25k Dollars... they haven't token in this example.. they need to go to an exchange and purchase it ? Could you please complete this example with all steps?

Thanks in advance

Hey Full Tilt, you have pretty much got it right, their tokens are converted into fiat to pay for the project, not everybody excepts crypto yet(although we will be working on this) then when the project is completed the fiat is turned back into tokens for them.

We are still perfecting the system, the crowd decide app will come first so we can get people to vote on the way they want it to work.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:12:50 PM

I believe that you have deceived the team of generosity. You changed the price of the token with 1eth = 3600 to 20,000. You explain that the price of eth rose from $ 300 to 1,400 but you did not increase the bounty pool. It turns out that bounty members got 6 times less in relation to eth because the price is equal to bitcoin or eth.
andrewengland

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

I believe that you have deceived the team of generosity. You changed the price of the token with 1eth = 3600 to 20,000. You explain that the price of eth rose from $ 300 to 1,400 but you did not increase the bounty pool. It turns out that bounty members got 6 times less in relation to eth because the price is equal to bitcoin or eth.

No deception Denis, but you are allowed to believe what you wish to believe. You were offered RPT Tokens for a bounty campaign that you participated in and the general rules clearly state the following:

We reserve the right to change bounty campaign rules.

So one could consider that we used our right to change the rules. What we did was increase the value of the token and what everybody receives. You are looking at just one item of a complicated strategy to ensure the long term success of the token.

If you are unhappy with this then we can find a solution that you are comfortable with, so please email me directly with what you propose to satisfy your individual needs.

We have always maintained that everybody who participates receives what they have earned, and as some stated earlier, most bounty programs dont pay what they are supposed to and yet we have being paying people in total. In fact there are only 2 people that did not receive what they believed they earned and we provided details of why they did not receive it. Add to that the fact that one of those clearly abused the rules and could have just been removed from all payments, we have not had to do that yet and I would prefer that we didnt.

Finally, the contract that was agreed to between the bounty participants was a share of RPTs and that those RPTs were not based on any price at that time. It is clearly documented throughout the internet that tokensales should not suggest or guess what the price of a token will be i the future. There were many different deals done such as the whitelist which gave people more tokens than 20,000 per ETH, from what you are saying that would mean that we would have to also have to adjust the bounty to match that.

So to summarize, this project has been developed for all participants, not just the bounty participants, who have benefited greatly from the efforts we have put in to ensure that their reward more than matches their effort. I am sorry if you feel deceived, in the future you may want to look for an individual contract that would suit what rules you wish to follow, we posted our general rules before anybody joined.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

No deception Denis, but you are allowed to believe what you wish to believe. You were offered RPT Tokens for a bounty campaign that you participated in and the general rules clearly state the following:

So one could consider that we used our right to change the rules. What we did was increase the value of the token and what everybody receives. You are looking at just one item of a complicated strategy to ensure the long term success of the token.

If you are unhappy with this then we can find a solution that you are comfortable with, so please email me directly with what you propose to satisfy your individual needs.

We have always maintained that everybody who participates receives what they have earned, and as some stated earlier, most bounty programs dont pay what they are supposed to and yet we have being paying people in total. In fact there are only 2 people that did not receive what they believed they earned and we provided details of why they did not receive it. Add to that the fact that one of those clearly abused the rules and could have just been removed from all payments, we have not had to do that yet and I would prefer that we didnt.

Finally, the contract that was agreed to between the bounty participants was a share of RPTs and that those RPTs were not based on any price at that time. It is clearly documented throughout the internet that tokensales should not suggest or guess what the price of a token will be i the future. There were many different deals done such as the whitelist which gave people more tokens than 20,000 per ETH, from what you are saying that would mean that we would have to also have to adjust the bounty to match that.

So to summarize, this project has been developed for all participants, not just the bounty participants, who have benefited greatly from the efforts we have put in to ensure that their reward more than matches their effort. I am sorry if you feel deceived, in the future you may want to look for an individual contract that would suit what rules you wish to follow, we posted our general rules before anybody joined.

Thank you Andrew for clarifying this, because am sure this caused confusion to many people who didn't follow this explanations earlier in the thread.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

So one could consider that we used our right to change the rules.

OK. Different projects come in different ways. Such projects as FLP have acted quite differently and therefore they are followed by a large and strong community. You have the right to do what you have done. I looked at other projects and saw how they did. No problems. Good luck to the project.
Fabsquire

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

Did you consider getting listed on IDEX exchange? It's a decentralised exchange that is growing in interest and volume lately and as far as I am concerned they don't charge for listings. You can have a look here: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/idex/

andrewengland

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

Did you consider getting listed on IDEX exchange? It's a decentralised exchange that is growing in interest and volume lately and as far as I am concerned they don't charge for listings. You can have a look here: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/idex/

Yes we have and are still awaiting a reply.
y4y4n8

Activity: 392

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

Its just a shit,,,
no other exchange....RPT will 1 sats price at the end..lol
andrewengland

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

Its just a shit,,,
no other exchange....RPT will 1 sats price at the end..lol

Thats a bit sad that you want to describe the token as this when it has been clearly explained to you what our goals are and that we are following our roadmap to ensure price stability. Quite an insult that you would accept payment for work and then attack our values.

When you look at projects like Icon and Wanchain (especially Wanchain), they only listed on exchanges close to or upon the launch of their mainnet, something like 3-4 months after their ICOs (well Wanchain hasn’t even listed yet). If you look at Ethereum, an even more extreme example, didn’t unlock their tokens until 6 months after ICO which is when they officially started trading. So key takeaway is > have a working product first > list later. That is why we are focussing on our Roadmap and with the Roadshows we start to build up our property investment group which will give us huge liquidity on any exchange.
y4y4n8

Activity: 392

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:49:12 PM

I am very disappointed with exchnger where you listed your great tokens,
you better not listed this token before your platform is ready
 it can change people's trust in you
 by looking at the prices in southexcnhange ,,, as if your project is worthless
xsapien

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

This is great project with really good potential. I have been tracking all the project steps since beginning.
Special thanks to Andrew and Mike on being very clear on what you guys are doing currently on the
road map.

Since Q1 projects have already started,May I please know which you guys have selected as the First
property project? and also the status with "Crowd Decide APP"  
dcolthar

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:31:01 PM

I am very disappointed with exchnger where you listed your great tokens,
you better not listed this token before your platform is ready
 it can change people's trust in you
 by looking at the prices in southexcnhange ,,, as if your project is worthless

Prices are low because of the small amount of people that know of the exchange.  It’s a good alternative to the complexity and at times questionable security of etherdelta.  I’ve seen other good projects such as substratum stay on nothing but etherdelta for a long duration after ICO too going for as low as 1-2 cents at time but once projects that show true real world use and progress along with responsive dev teams get more recognized and get on more exchanges they take off.  The devs (Andrew) is super good about answering questions in a timely manner so that’s a good sign.
joecoltech

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:15:44 AM

When would RPT be listed on Coin Market Cap?
mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:13:12 AM

i dont think so, because team and developers not really hardwork for this project i think.
andrewengland

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:54:01 AM

i dont think so, because team and developers not really hardwork for this project i think.

Why would you say that when the team and developers work extremely hard at it and work at nothing else. Sounds like you are the kind of person who just wants to create FUD. You got paid your bounty tokens and now you want to post negative comments with no evidence, so disrespectful to bite the hand that feeds you!
andrewengland

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:09:49 AM

Coin Market Cap will be applied for listing as soon as we have 50,000USD a day in trading. To do this we need to build our investment group which we will be doing via our roadshows which are schedule for quarter 2(see roadmap at www.rptoken.io)

We would also want to have the CMC listing timed with an important partnership we have planned as well as a listing on a top exchange where at that point we would enjoy the benefits of more liquidity created via that involvement of the investors.

2018 will be a great year, and we intend to ensure each and every step of our roadmap is followed and all goals are achieved, and we know that with the support of all involved with RPT, we will do it!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: