Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:18:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to claim Bitcoin Gold without downloading entire Blockchain (135gb)?  (Read 214 times)
Alexa5563 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:11:49 AM

How do I claim Bitcoin Gold without downloading the entire blockchain by using the official bitcoin gold wallet?
I did not put my bitcoins before and after the fork on a plattform except my electrum wallet.

Is there any other way to claim my btc gold without downloading the entire blockchain which requires over 135gb of space?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:21:01 AM

there are mobile wallets that are currently supporting bitcoin gold, you can use them to import your private keys and spend the BTG in them.
i have not done it myself but people are saying they did it easily with Coinomi wallet.
https://medium.com/@coinomi/collecting-your-free-bitcoin-gold-btg-coins-da937d4255d1

you can also see the rest of the wallets here: https://bitcoingold.org/downloads/

but i suggest not trusting anything coming out of Bitcoin Gold team meaning official wallet or the web wallets they list on their website. they have already released 2 scams (1 fake web wallet and 1 malware in their official wallet). they are not to be trusted.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:51:57 PM

My experience selling from an Electrum wallet: https://bitcoin-investors.co.uk/2017/11/how-to-claim-your-bitcoin-gold/

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

robotroad

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:23:28 AM

Yes, I agree on these. You may see many hype about where you can easily claim your bitcoin Gold, but it is best to only  trust the provided information on legit wallets from this forum.
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:03:13 PM

If you want to get these things, you can put your currency directly on the exchange and put it on the exchange, and the exchange will help you deal with these things, so you don't have to download it.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: