Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest problem of teenagers nowadays?  (Read 2492 times)
wenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:33:20 AM

Not only adults have problems, even youth grows tired and weary. What do you think their problems that they are facing?
I think all these phenomena you said are caused by the development of the Internet. Nowadays, the crime rate among youngsters is also higher than before. Both are because the Internet has made them see the bad side and affect their growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

Not only adults have problems, even youth grows tired and weary. What do you think their problems that they are facing?
1. BULLYING - this is the biggest problem all over the world, i hope there will be none soon and people share love to everyone.
2. EARLY PREGNANCY - Parents are afraid or get mad once their children involve into this but we as a parent can't guard them every minute. what should we do then? we should educate our children with the right education about sex and pregnancy how to prevent it. tell them the worst scenario of sex, sex is for love making and not just k\lust but teens now a days are really into having sex which results into unwanted pregnancy!
icreative998

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

The biggest problem in today's youth is unhealthy hobbies. They spend a great deal of money to buy stimulants such as weed, opium, cigarettes, ... even worse when 15-18 year olds engage in social evils. we need to improve this issue. I hope that the school and parents have a new way to teach children not to fall into social evils.
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:53:07 AM

Not giving value about respect to the older one, only their own opinion is important.
dokaL

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

Lovelife Problems. Most teenagers nowadays are so much into Love. At the very young age, they fall in love easily, and give in to love so quickly. Social Media has been a big factor for this, they can easily have access to communicate and socialize with many different kinds of people just through the internet.
jhendric2

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:00:57 PM

Examples are early pregnancy, bullying, doesnt repect their parents and older than them. There are so many problems to mention that teenagers facing nowadays. Their studies etc.
huntybunty

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:03:53 AM

For people born over the last 20 years, they will deal with future problems caused by the baby boomers and other generations. Student debt, other economic issues (such as reduced retirement benefits), and enviromental issues. I worry about them.
matthewogus01

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:29:19 AM

For teenagers, peer pressure and the pressure to fit in society are the biggest problems which is the root to other branches of concern. Because of pressure, they succumb themselves to actions that trigger their ego into thinking that they will fit in society and be cool of they do these certain things and have vices.
DamianGod

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:59:10 AM

The possible problem that teenagers now a days are facing is that, teenagers are too prone to HIV because of their lock of knowledge to safe sex. Teenagers want to experiment, try sex without knowing the possible consequences. That's why, in my country they give awareness to every student the negative impact of HIV to every individual.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:02:25 AM

Coping up with the modern world is a problem for teenagers nowadays specially for the less privileged ones. Modern technologies now offers new gadgets that are apple to the eyes of the youth so to speak. Youths living on the average level are envious to their peers who can afford to buy them.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

As I think the biggest issue of teenagers today is that online on many social networks especially facebook. Youngsters day and night go online constantly. This is a big problem for parents and managers alike.
Enter name

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

I think the biggest thing is the societies approval.
Teenagers nowadays tend to look beyond their age especially when you get to observe them in social media. Online posts, instagram, facebook, twitter, they have all it posted and some tend to not realized how harmful is it, partly because they get to pleased everyone just to be IN. Some might say that teenagers nowadays as well brushes off their true nature to enjoy what really they are capable of and loss all the things that they should be experiencing at a young age, provided that they don't sacrifice their own culture and limitation.  I am not saying that all of the young ages don't truly see what life could give, but to be honest- societies are creating things differently, nowadays. It is a waste to see some who let theirselves be eaten by the flow and i don't see a good future from that.
engrdaver

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

i think teenagers nowadays are very involved in social media. a place where cyber bullying is very much present. it greatly generates stress, anxiety and depression
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:06:37 PM

Selfish, self-centered, adventurous, reckless, wants easy and soft life. I'm not repairing to all teenagers but some or most of them. Why I say this coz in nowadays wherever you go very seldom teenagers are looking and wants to strive life lesson. They doesn't wants so called responsibility but rather they just want enjoyment and just a happiness. To the point some of teenagers commit suicide or thinking suicidal act to end everything that they don't wanna finish.
The greatest factor to teenagers problem is not the above mention. It is a change of standard living. What I mean change is every year, full of updated gadgets that can easily connect to harmful or whatever things they like. Change of cultures and traditions that the old citizens can't understand the new generation. Old wants old ways, new wants new ways or interchangeable.Culture and traditions have a great impact to every seniors and most of all to juniors citizens.
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

I think loved .Cause many teenager nowadays became a young parent just because they choose to listen in their hurts . and then when it cames  the baby and problems they regret to be a young parents .
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:28:12 PM

Bullying is one of the worst teenage problems and it affects millions of youths. It causes fear in the minds of kids. And naturally makes them nervous to go to school everyday. Two of the prime reasons teens are bullied are their appearance and social status. As they get bullied often in school, their academics and mental health suffer.
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:32:03 PM

The big problem of teenagers is that those who do not know how to listen to their parents, so many young people now have a bad future. Another problem today is that young people lack of knowledge because their parents do not have much money to support and continue their study. 
agapot

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:47:38 PM

"some of them become a young parents"
Transformer0101

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:49:50 PM

The biggest problem of teenagers is the lack of "live" communication. The main problem is in smartphones, and in the thoughtless use of them.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:39:37 AM

Teenagers has all the resources they would be needing nowadays but their problem lies on what information to trust and use. Social media plays an important role in their lives and there are a lot of cons in using social media as their platform of learning everyday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: