Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Ziggurat 🔥 Ecex Exchange 🔥 Assignments Trading Platform  (Read 39902 times)
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:24:10 AM

Currently, there are many projects for exchange, so what sets you apart from others?

Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform is not a startup and is not a product where we use some next-generation complicated and sophisticated technology(we use smart contract and blockchain solutions). On the contrary trading systems what we use are has justified itself in different countries and stock exchanges. We are building trading platform parts (Percival) of which are well-known to all and work daily on different stock exchanges in the world.
Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform will not grow as fast as rockets like social networks. Our customer is individual or company who is deliberately is working with assignments(which means loans, receivables, bills, agreements,factorings, agreement of rights, etc.). Our Trading Platform is more meant for professionals than private persons. It is the tool helping easier to resolve hard questions manage unwanted  economic relations.

Ziggurat Token is a tool as well. There are economic reasons why project owner PlanetZiggurat OÜ decided to look financials from ICO market.
Ziggurat Tokens are compatible with our trading system. Ziggurat Tokens circulating altcoin exchanges and our trading platform, and keep our service priced competitive. Tokens will advertise on our Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform and bring new customers. And our Platform allows all owners of the tokens, including those who do not have Ziggurat Token traded on our platform and earn a profit.

To be honest, I'm quite interested in your project.
That fact has moved me to take a dip further. I was interested if there's a market for such bargains (mean selling loans and etc.)
To my amazement, I've found it to be in-demand, for example, I've found functioning loan exchange https://www.loanmls.com/
Did you make an exploration of your business rivals?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:37:35 AM

I have just noticed about this today, i think its late for me to join the bounty and also i thinks that no one is welcome newbies for the signature campaigns here. This exchange seems good and i think they may get some good clients very soon too boost their setup. wish you good luck ecex.

actually not too late for us to join this project but surely our income is less. for signature campaign problems for beginners there must be just try you search. good luck.  Cheesy

Yeah, early members who already joined the bounties will surely get more high stakes than the late comers. By the way, most of signature campaigns are not accepting newbie since they think that newbies will only make spam posts. Anyway, I just hope this project will achieve high rank and will get more investor to support and hold zig and make them price to increase a lot.

Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:44:49 AM

I really like the idea of being able to trade factoring assignments! This would help small businesses, that want to grow, a lot!
Yes I also really like the idea in this project, the project has a very good prospect. Hopefully this project a success.and hopefully the project running smoothly.
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:34:33 AM

This is a very great project. The idea and concept that make this prpject a whole is very promising for the users and people who will come to know about Ecex Exchange. Because in todays era, technology has a great impact to the world we are living. And now, the development of technology will lead us to automatization and in some point financial ecosystem needs solutions for fast realization of claims, invoices and factoring agreements.i believe that this project will be able to make a change in trading that will have a good contribution in the crypto-world.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:42:19 AM

I have just noticed about this today, i think its late for me to join the bounty and also i thinks that no one is welcome newbies for the signature campaigns here. This exchange seems good and i think they may get some good clients very soon too boost their setup. wish you good luck ecex.

actually not too late for us to join this project but surely our income is less. for signature campaign problems for beginners there must be just try you search. good luck.  Cheesy
Never late to do something. If you are the early birds you will catch bigger worms, if you are late you catch smaller. Bounty is the big cake for anyone.
Plus it gives you an idea of what the coin value is after ICO and maybe you will decide to run to ether delta to stock up after regretting why you didnt buy in the first place..To me bounty is like promotion which hunters should know the potential of the project better than others since they are part of it now...they are like mini investors and half promoters

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:07:52 AM

I think making a signature for a beginner is useless, it is very small. It is necessary to wait a little and get a signature with the link.
yes I guess also so depends on our level level to get a high bonus on the signature campaign project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:16:08 AM

Yeah, early members who already joined the bounties will surely get more high stakes than the late comers. By the way, most of signature campaigns are not accepting newbie since they think that newbies will only make spam posts. Anyway, I just hope this project will achieve high rank and will get more investor to support and hold zig and make them price to increase a lot.

Definitely, a very great project. As I read there advocacy, which is very promising and encouraging which planning to adopt on our technology like their trading platform that connects to automated trading platform and electronic order book trading platforms which the flow of clients will be guaranteed. Hoping for this project will be successful.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:41:36 AM

Never late to do something. If you are the early birds you will catch bigger worms, if you are late you catch smaller. Bounty is the big cake for anyone.
Exactly these are some good thoughts of yours that I will totally be agreeable to.
There is nothing such as too late to start, do it as soon as possible and you will still be getting profits .
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:54:33 AM

Ecex Exchange introduction videos playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLStwNoQb5D1yAanrJZGqyjfETIrxC4VpP

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:20:12 AM

Its really a good idea about publishing the video playlist about Ecex Exchange. Ecex exchange is now reaching great heights due to proper publications. Hope Ecex will be a great exchange soon.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:24:30 AM

And if anyone wants some Ziggurats before Christmas, then our AirDrop page is here:

https://ico.ecex.exchange/ziggurat-tokens-airdrop/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Jedie22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:58:00 AM

Its really a good idea about publishing the video playlist about Ecex Exchange. Ecex exchange is now reaching great heights due to proper publications. Hope Ecex will be a great exchange soon.

Wow it's  great!, their video is very impressive and easily to understand. Also, very well explained that could attracts and courage many investors as well as users. I believed that this project will success due to their great features. Hoping for the great success on this project.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:46:26 AM

I think making a signature for a beginner is useless, it is very small. It is necessary to wait a little and get a signature with the link.
yes I guess also so depends on our level level to get a high bonus on the signature campaign project.

No, there is a project called C Project. They having a signature campaign that allows newbies and negative trust users to join their signature campaign. I'll hope this project won't imitating their way to spread the words.
When it comes to reputation probably this project has this. It's in the hands of the team leader on how they will do their project without  affecting their reputation. There are many ways on promoting a project and to be sure they must offer a bounty program to spread more about their platform.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:02:43 AM

And if anyone wants some Ziggurats before Christmas, then our AirDrop page is here:

This sound is so sweet. We have 2 chance to receive free Ziggurat tokens. And i join a both of them. What is the time of distribution this airdrop?
It's nice that this project really doing something to offer an airdrop. Spreading the token for free will probably a right decision to make. Hoping to get some token for airdrop and I am willing to wait until this token will have a greater value.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:16:50 AM

wow very fast reply to our concern. Thanks admin, the video is very simple and ı am sure most of the forum reader understand the project better now.

And for those who have not claim their free 25 ZIG Tokens - here is the facebook group linke where u can claim your free Tokens:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1960451427506357/
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:20:53 AM

Nice video, Im sure many of us will be enlightened what really this project is all about. Thank you for spending time and effort to make this video.
This will surely attract more investors to participate in ecex exchange project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:35:47 PM

This sound is so sweet. We have 2 chance to receive free Ziggurat tokens. And i join a both of them. What is the time of distribution this airdrop?

So are Ziggurat tokens another altcoin or are the EE tokens called Ziggurat tokens? I'm kinda confused here lol
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:37:58 PM

Pleasantly surprised. Video presentation! The developers have done a good job! Well done. Free distribution, this is a good start! It is very likely that as many people as possible join us!
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:38:47 PM

So are Ziggurat tokens another altcoin or are the EE tokens called Ziggurat tokens? I'm kinda confused here lol
Thats too much good that now this project have also an airdrop. Now many people will be interest about this project because they have an opportunity to get some free token.
I'm also confused about their name. They are using 2 name ZIG & Ecex exchange.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:31:32 PM

Your video presentation seemed to me quite interesting, the main thing is simple and understandable. It is important that this video is widely distributed and many views.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: