Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why this pump ??  (Read 2270 times)
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:50:52 PM

Big money attract big number of people. We can't say how much rich people invested in crypto their money to become even richer, but I think it's like 50%, cause of such people usually can see all perspectives to rise their wealth.
I am also wondering what was the reason f the pump, from the previous comments I have found just an ideas, but not facts. Maybe news from South Korea, that's my suppose Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marucya

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:20:40 PM

Crypto currency is an advanced technology and will develop rapidly in the future, replacing in many respects the usual money in payments and replacing them. However, the current source bitcoin is greatly inflated in price due to its popularity. Rapid growth in its price and the opportunity to earn up to 1000 percent per annum, as in this year, generates a direct rush demand, which in itself again leads to an increase in its value. This happens in a circle many times, which is called an artificial increase in value, that is, its price is pumped up. One type of crypto currency can not be so different in price compared to others, having only slight differences, even if it is bitkoyn, which was the first crypto currency.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:40:40 AM

I really wonder that see the price of bitcoin price . now price of bitcoin 9038 usd .
can any one explain why this pump??
someone told that bitcoin hard fork is coming that's why this price pump .

No doubt that after the fork in the bitcoin is results into the big pump in the bitcoin price , During the first fork in this year we seen that everyone got bitcoin cash ( BCC ) , so for the next fork people get ready fully and bought more and more bitcoin to get free bitcoin gold . These two things increases the price of the bitcoin much , As after this another fork are also coming in the mid of the Feburary so people are also ready to get new another coins free so they are making buy more and more bitcoin .
With these increase in the price people are getting attracted toward the bitcoin much and so they are making investment more and more in the bitcoin and that results into increase in the price more and more and I think like the 10× increase per year next year the price of the bitcoin will be $100k/btc.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:50:34 AM

I really wonder that see the price of bitcoin price . now price of bitcoin 9038 usd .

CME exchange group is about to launch bitcoin trading on their platform that why we are seeing the very huge price increase.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:15:06 AM

Hopefully that hardfork takes place because if not, we may be expecting a big dip. And if that fork gets through, well btc may very well surge well beyond 10k and closer to 11k before the end of the year. The more reason why btc will become more well known

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Crypto_Zone

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:20:35 AM

Now the price of bitcoin is over $10,000.
Actually the forks are not a main reason to grow the bitcoin price. According to me the main reason is the demand.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:23:23 AM

Now the price of bitcoin is over $10,000.
Actually the forks are not a main reason to grow the bitcoin price. According to me the main reason is the demand.
there's a lots of new big investors who also invested with bitcoin and that's the reason why the value still pumping so hard, the more  investor the more valuable it can go, its a nice investment and we all knew that business minded person always look for such kind of investment better to ride and enjoy.
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:29:56 AM

Bitcoin is a worthy asset and can go pass more than few thousand bucks in 2018 too. Many people think this is unnatural rise but for many people its quite natural.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
rayazasheva

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:04:03 PM

I'm betting the bitcoin investment is going to be high, people are expecting bitcoin to reach milestones of about $ 10,000.
I think it will increase further and hit $ 20000 Sad Sad Sad
mobi1981

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:05:42 PM

basically there is blockchain tech forum in Silicon valley thats why it's pumping 
DronICO

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:07:44 PM

basically there is blockchain tech forum in Silicon valley thats why it's pumping 
which one?
fireblond

Activity: 200

Thrive

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:23:33 PM

Segwit getting cancelled did show in the price, as it shows that Bitcoin can overcome, and other forks don't really effect the price of bitcoin. I think the reason It's increasing is a snowball effect people see it rise and buy in. Also usually the reason it would go down is bad news and no bad news recently.  Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:13:53 PM

I got question about Forks .

Lets say bitcoin have 174 313 735 320 MarketCap then fork is created called Bcash and suddely bcash got 24 945 998 808 market cap .
Where does this money come from for bcash ?

I remember at every fork Bitcoin price never dumped and when new fork was created , they had like billions in it . Who can explain it ? Thanks
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:59:52 PM

I can not believe that bitcoin can pump so horribly,
I sold my bitcoin at $ 8000 and am waiting for a chance to buy them
And why you do not believe it, have you not seen the incredible profits bitcoin gave before it reached 8000, did you thought bitcoin was going to stop, bitcoin cannot be stopped, people are finally realizing that and that is one of the reasons the price is going up so fast.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:08:52 PM

since bitcoin is used worldwide , and more investor interesting to buy the coin that why the coin is pump bcos the price is pumping 
Actually everyone wants to become rich and we all are working for it. You can’t imagine how better they are working to make ease for the users to work for bitcoin and that is why people are getting better image of bitcoin and now they are making progress in getting into bitcoin world. This is the reason for which bitcoins are getting short in market and thus prices are getting pumping.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:48:27 PM

I really has not had about any hardfork coming up but I really believe that some whales has enter into the market and they are pumping bitcoin up seriously. The coin went up as high as $11,350 three days ago and currently around  $10,400. The price may get to $12,000 before end of December and January 2017 bitcoin might hit $15,000. I think the buying momentum is very high and many are not ready to sell their coins.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:54:13 PM

I think that after the pump the price of bitcoin depends on the behavior of the owners of the coins. We have seen that bitcoin has reached $ 11,000, people started to sell the coins and the price collapsed. Now have to wait 12-13 thousand dollars. Those who waited for the price drop and bought coins are going to be very upset.
TheReverseTrader

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:19:59 AM

Yesterday the price dumped from almost 12k to under 10k because UK plans to regulate and ckackdown tax evasion, money laundering and all this kind of government bullshit. Banks and governments are desesperated!  Grin

New money is coming to btc. I think we still can see 20k this year!
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:38:52 AM

everybody is asking why, what is the reason or etc. so many question I just want to make a money here
Get used to it since people do almost ask on everyday even on the simpliest questions as long they would able to tell or ask something into the public. Bitcoins price do pump because theres a demand. Period. No questions asked. There are some fundamentals which do mainly affect the price but for now i dont see its because on the fork but i do see because of holiday season  just like what happen on previous year specially on this month and on December.Usually bitcoins price do tend to rise up.Expect price corrections on next year on january or on next possible months.
There was a likelihood of the fork and thus we experienced starting lift when the cost was down however beginning at now, I don't grasp the right purposes behind pumping from the Bitcoin cost from institutional monetary pros and other gigantic whales.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:48:35 AM

Big money attract big number of people. We can't say how much rich people invested in crypto their money to become even richer, but I think it's like 50%, cause of such people usually can see all perspectives to rise their wealth.
I am also wondering what was the reason f the pump, from the previous comments I have found just an ideas, but not facts. Maybe news from South Korea, that's my suppose Smiley
Someone that is already rich does not have as much incentive to invest in bitcoin since he is already happy with his financial situation, it seems to me most people that invested in bitcoin were people with enough money to buy bitcoin but that want to improve their lives with their investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: