Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:42:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nxt (NXT) Upcoming airdrop - Price speculation  (Read 1297 times)
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:10:40 PM

What price can be reached by NXT and IGNIS by December 28? Is it still profitable to buy NXT?

Well, I'm not buying but I'm not selling either kinda situation   Cheesy
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:15:34 PM

NXT has already risen a lot going into this airdrop but there can be another big final rise
into the 28th followed by a big correction.
For_Canal_Coins

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:16:37 PM

Ignis is a long term investment, i wouldn't put money in there at the moment, it is very risky because it is an ico based on another altcoin that has been launched only some time ago.
Be careful guys, maybe it looks tempting, but no one knows what is really going to happen with this one.

I agree with you. Its ICO based and its very risky alot of traders/investors are in a ICO trap first come first serve to those people who will sell first. i'm just going to accumulate NXT at this moment until such time i will sell them before Dec28

i agree with you to
Thomaseamoran

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:55:31 PM

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/NXTUSDT/YeLseBzJ-NXT-Update-5x-profit-and-5-days-to-grow/

I've pretty accurately predicted the price increase dating back to 12/5/ . Check out the charts for proof. We're headed to $4.5 -$6.0 by the 28th.

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:12:19 PM

Untill next up coming hardfork it could probably touch $5 and falling after the hard fork happen. Most of people dont want next. They only want fre ignis. Ignis project has collected 15 million dollar in total and this project also good. Ignis is the first side chain of arder. I expect it to explode in 2018.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:32:14 PM

The price rise too much and buying NXT is lots of risk, be careful guys, the price could be drop any time.
Average_J

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:48:49 PM

I'm really wondering how this is going to work out. A friend of mine bought 20.000 NXT at a 7.500 euro investment, so he's already looking at a nice profit since the last pumps. But Ignis is currently doing around 3,75 euro so if it stays on that price he'll receive 37.500 euro worth of Ignis after the snapshot? So even if NXT flashdumps down to it's former price of around 0.05 / 0.10 euro he'll still make profit! That sounds to good to be true so it probably is?

Also Ignis is only traded at HitBTC at very low volumes, so it might not change much in price. What are we missing here? Any advice? I only hold 500 nxt so I'm sitting it out to see what 'll happen but my friend is pretty fomo about the whole thing.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:57:51 PM

I'm really wondering how this is going to work out. A friend of mine bought 20.000 NXT at a 7.500 euro investment, so he's already looking at a nice profit since the last pumps. But Ignis is currently doing around 3,75 euro so if it stays on that price he'll receive 37.500 euro worth of Ignis after the snapshot? So even if NXT flashdumps down to it's former price of around 0.05 / 0.10 euro he'll still make profit! That sounds to good to be true so it probably is?

Also Ignis is only traded at HitBTC at very low volumes, so it might not change much in price. What are we missing here? Any advice? I only hold 500 nxt so I'm sitting it out to see what 'll happen but my friend is pretty fomo about the whole thing.

Looks like you're missing that that ignis price is bullocks.  Its not real ignis, its a iou. It arent real tokens. Price might as well be 1/10th of that.  Given the recent pump on nxt, a lot already just left with profit. The other half will dump ignis to prices you d wish you just sold your nxt when it hit 2. Anyway, its too late now, might as well keep your ignis just in case.
Hogomo

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:25:02 AM

all the volume is going to go to ardor. After the 1st ardor moon
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:18:27 AM

One of the my worse investment I bought it when it was 1.90$ per coin. Hope airdrop will save at least some of my loss
CryptoYYZ

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:48:53 AM

NXT is in such a roller coaster ride it is difficult to tell.  The price has taken a dive in the last 48 hour so I grabbed some in the price dip.  The end of the year is a tricky time, its VERY possible we will see explosive growth when the holidays settle down.  Every culture has a celebration in one form of the other right until the end of January Cheesy HODL
chiggx

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:55:27 AM

an airdrop is always a good thing i reckon. people will buy leading up to the airdrop therefore pushing up the price. and those who miss out might still buy afterwards hoping for the next airdrop

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:55:58 AM

Will the price increase drastically with the upcoming IGNIS airdrop?
You'll get 0.5 IGNIS for every NXT. The current value of IGNIS is $0.14 (futures are traded for $0.30 at Hitbtc)

Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/

Ignis is currently only accepted by Hitbtc ?
Looking and reading around saw many scam accussations against Hitbtc and it doesn't look like a safty exchanger to invest,
besides of these who had a great expierience keep an eye on the exchange and try to not hold many coins there, just check the scam accussation subforum and there's enough proof of what I'm talking about.
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:33:12 AM

The price rise too much and buying NXT is lots of risk, be careful guys, the price could be drop any time.

NXT is dropping already...

I really think people buy NXT for IGNIS only.. and after IGNIS airdrop delivered, everyone will dump their NXT...
IGNIS is a good project, that's the only reason people talking about NXT recently ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:18:01 PM

NXT is dropping already...

I really think people buy NXT for IGNIS only.. and after IGNIS airdrop delivered, everyone will dump their NXT...
IGNIS is a good project, that's the only reason people talking about NXT recently ~
What do you expect, how deep will price go down?
I was thinking about buying nxt. Of course, i missed airdrop  Roll Eyes
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:52:17 PM

it's been a pump and dump airdrop coin for ages now. as far as i know they're also abandoning nxt development once ardor is up and running. it's pretty much the worst buy out there right now.
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:35:53 PM

it's been a pump and dump airdrop coin for ages now. as far as i know they're also abandoning nxt development once ardor is up and running. it's pretty much the worst buy out there right now.
Hm, ok, but from where did you get this info?
Last thing I've read about them is that a-trust is launching project based on nxt, and that was...yesterday Undecided
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:04:49 PM

Hm, ok, but from where did you get this info?
Last thing I've read about them is that a-trust is launching project based on nxt, and that was...yesterday Undecided

it could be my ass, that was what someone else told me on another forum. you'll do better research than me.

either way the only times it has pumped in the last couple of years is because of these airdrop coins. pumper attention will turn to them as they're the new excitement and that's what they feed off.

nxt is the oldest coin of its type by a long way. i think it's safe to say that if it really gonna go to the stars it would've done already.
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:23:14 PM

Guys, snapshot is taken yet?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:08:48 PM

Yes. Did you not notice the ass falling out of the price?

That was the one and only reason for the pump in the first place.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: