Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:34:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto now worth more than visa!  (Read 610 times)
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:28:02 PM

This is really great news, i am so glad about this, and this is so interesting. i will sure;ly work hard and earn more cryptocoin for the future.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:23:05 PM

This is really great news, i am so glad about this, and this is so interesting. i will sure;ly work hard and earn more cryptocoin for the future.

I believe that this is just the beginning of a digital asset for sure in the future cryptocurrencies will soar higher until it beat the big companies around the world, this is a great revolutionary in a world of technology. Bitcoin and altcoins will continue to impress us in 2018 for sure.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:28:10 PM

It is really interesting that bitcoin has came closer to the international currency payment option visa. The huge growth of bitcoin may overcome all the other leading payment methods if governments agree but it is of less chance, with growing investors and huge adoption rate can make bitcoin strong to live long.

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:33:24 PM

It is really interesting that bitcoin has came closer to the international currency payment option visa. The huge growth of bitcoin may overcome all the other leading payment methods if governments agree but it is of less chance, with growing investors and huge adoption rate can make bitcoin strong to live long.
But in practical use, visa really used for payment method but bitcoin only for trading, it's the fact mainly because the fee which is required for bitcoin as a miner fee is just too high and making
people prefer to cash out their bitcoin first and then load it to their visa, even if we surpass the market cap of visa, just hoping that we'll eventually could use bitcoin as a payment method conveniently.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:52:47 AM

Take a look at this article that was posted just about an hour ago:

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cryptocurrencies-surpass-market-cap-of-visa-at-285-billion/amp/

It seems like crypto currency really is the future; we've overcome one of the largest currency services that is used INTERNATIONALLY. I think that's pretty amazing and is a hint of what we may see in 2018. What do you think?
Ohh its really amazing another achievements over come by bitcoin now nowadays all people used cryptocurrency as their daily transactions because bitcoin is fast and reliable when it comes transaction. This bitcoin changed the economical problem of the whole world and face the modern technology using virtual or a digital money. Let's wait the changes of bitcoin our lives in 2018 or maybe in other years.

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:32:02 AM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cryptocurrencies-surpass-market-cap-of-visa-at-285-billion/amp/

It seems like crypto currency really is the future; we've overcome one of the largest currency services that is used INTERNATIONALLY. I think that's pretty amazing and is a hint of what we may see in 2018. What do you think?
That article was so greatful the popularization of bitcoin now may attracted in the eyes of some agencies using cryptocurrecies and bitcoin is the mainstream of it. We are now closer to crypto currency users and adopted the modern technology using bitcoin.
rodelhomecillo

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:38:49 AM

With a really high developments , it's okay for the crypto to surpass the visa in this situation . Did you take a look at the market? They are increaseing 5~10% per day , what an insane speed!
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:44:49 AM

Well there is just one thing that am scared about is .. cryptocurrencies getting banned !

I don't really know why but the governments of many countries aren't accepting their growth and instead of regulating it...they are banning them... Thus if this scenario doesn't happens ! Then for sure soon they will replace everything !

And people like us would be benifited a lot from it .. since its extremely easy ... For us to adapt to this change since we are already into it ..

Well thats a really great news that they are growing this nicely.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:10:35 AM

Good news definitely! There are still so many issues to be solve about cryptocurrencies and it is still young but it is slowly going up and even surpassing those companies that are existing for a long time. Cryptocurrencies has still a long way to go but it is slowly gaining the popularity that should make people getting familiar with it. Its market cap is huge now and it would continue to grow bigger because of the demand especially in bitcoin-the most popular and the father of cryptocurrencies.

Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:14:55 AM

I think this is what we called modified modern future of technology in world. It is really interesting that bitcoin has came closer to the international currency payment option visa.  Cryptocurrencies in a very short period has crossed every milestone and continue to achieve more.  Whatever it be gold,  Dollar, everything is left behind by them. Bitcoin is continously growing and so as other crypto currencies hence there will be a time came when people will invest in bitcoin more and more. So we will need more and more cryptocurrencies. There are still so many issues to be solve about cryptocurrencies and it is still young but it is slowly going up and even surpassing those companies that are existing for a long time.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:41:57 PM

But in practical use, visa really used for payment method but bitcoin only for trading, it's the fact mainly because the fee which is required for bitcoin as a miner fee is just too high and making
people prefer to cash out their bitcoin first and then load it to their visa, even if we surpass the market cap of visa, just hoping that we'll eventually could use bitcoin as a payment method conveniently.
But i think that bitcoin can also be sue for payment method. specially we can use it for online shopping and for so many other purposes. Even in some places we can also use it for shopping in local shops. for example in Brazil there are so many shops where we can use bitcoin for shopping in local shops, i am also sure that in Japan as they have turn bitcoin as legal currency therefore i am sure that there will  also be so many shops where people may be using bitcoin for shopping stuffs. i think that in near future will will also be able to use bitcoin everywhere for shopping not online online but in local shops also.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:44:58 PM

No I don’t think so, visa have its own importance in real life while without cryptos life can be easy , cryptos can be recover by investment but the fact of visa is change and will not recover once its rejected or destroyed that’s why I am not agree with that crypto become worth more than visa now a days.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:56:34 PM

How is that good news for us, the crypto landers. I mean as long as we don’t find any good application or medium to use the crypto currency directly from the blockchain then how could they be best. It’s achieved through some projects that I know, but we all know at how much level they are operating and how many ordinary people even recognise about the such project. Anyway if you see through my eyes then crypto has achieved the market cap, population and wealth in pretty good ways. I think what is missing is there real time application which is the case with centralised company like visa. If we get that hit or lead then you can say that crypto achieve the best investment opportunity ever.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:58:09 AM

It is a good thing that many countries also embraces bitcoin fully for it becomes an essential part of the country but I think VISA and bitcoin are two different things to compare.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:57:43 PM

Really? I thought VISA would be a long, long ways ahead of crypto. After all, people are still barely using crypto to buy things whereas VISA is used thousands of times per second all around the globe. This is a really surprising fact to me, if it is true that is.

On another note, why on Earth does it even matter? We should not be celebrating overtaking VISA, but instead when we destroy VISA altogether, then it will be a celebration. Tongue
Every little victory counts even if it is small, many people are predicting bitcoin to be worth 100k, 200k or 500k in the future and yet we celebrated reaching 10k as if it was new years eve, why? Because it matters, every small step forward gets us closer to our goals, the fact that crypto reached visa in market cap is the first step to completely destroy visa in the future, the same way that many people are now using bitcoin instead of western union.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:07:25 PM

I think that all the classical financial instruments like VISA and Travel Cecs will have to change their strategy regarding the market because, flash news: Blockchain tech is coming! I'm glad that Crypto continues to evolve and gains more in popularity.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:55:38 PM

And this is only the beginning remember that. We haven't even scratched the surface yet take a look at this neat visualization I just found. (I tried finding the one with bitcoin is a circle and compares but couldn't  Undecided)

http://money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:02:12 PM

And yet bitcoin still surpassed visa this tell to us that bitcoin is a lot more than visa, visa is just a way to send payments all over the world, bitcoin is not only that, bitcoin is an investment, bitcoin is a currency, bitcoin is going to change the world works visa just made payments easier, bitcoin is going to create a whole new industry this is why despite the fact bitcoin is not used as much it has surpassed visa.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:32:13 PM

And yet bitcoin still surpassed visa this tell to us that bitcoin is a lot more than visa, visa is just a way to send payments all over the world, bitcoin is not only that, bitcoin is an investment, bitcoin is a currency, bitcoin is going to change the world works visa just made payments easier, bitcoin is going to create a whole new industry this is why despite the fact bitcoin is not used as much it has surpassed visa.

I don't know why someone will want to compare the two because they are not even competing at all maybe from my own point of view though. If Visa is to be compared with anything, then it should be with either MasterCard or PayPal because its those two I see their objective being the same. All of these are companies with its own shareholders, employees across the world and offices but all this is not in any way related to bitcoin. Its should not be compared at all comparing would mean undervaluing the potentials of bitcoin.
madentopere

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:54:33 PM

Bitcoin and 2017 give  Crypto massive demand it will be normal news to see new service like Amazon .

personally Visa more worth than Crypto for now only
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: