Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin reach $10,000 today 26 Nov 2017?  (Read 1109 times)
dxbcoin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:38:55 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will hit $10k today? its $9457 atm

BitNoLimit

Activity: 55
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:41:53 PM

it will sooner  Kiss
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:43:42 PM

It dropped down to $9,200 as of now and I don't think bitcoin will be good and hitting $10,000 today. A day isn't enough for seeing bitcoin price with that, I'm seeing it more today to be stable and good at $9,500. Maybe next week or before this week ends we will see bitcoin at $10,000. Can't wait for that day to see the price hitting and I guess will be the start of conspiracies that will make the price of bitcoin at $500,000.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:51:45 PM

Not today. Although it was really big increase today considering today is weekend and  major exchanges are slow..
scottykarate

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:53:04 PM

Maybe by early next week.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:55:55 PM

It is around $9245 for now. It will not make $10 today but may hit $10K sometime next week. Let us watch it.
bitfon

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:56:48 PM

To reach 10,000, large investments are needed, in addition, in December there will be a mark of 10,000. So, we will live, we will see.

ForEasy.me пoмoгaeт aвтoмaтичecки и пo выгoднoй цeнe инвecтиpoвaть в Bitcoin и дpyгиe кpиптoвaлюты. Cтpaтeгия ycpeднeния paбoтaeт нa Bac. Haчнитe ceйчac!
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:57:47 PM

Fucking pump, it makes you dizzy... I think it's so unhealthy. I sincerely hope that there will be a big correction in the coming days in order to resume a healthier expansion. But yeah, they're likely to exceed 10K in a very short time...
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:59:41 PM

I'm sure whale trader able to do it so just let's keep hold bitcoin for sure and sell them after it reach your profit's target.
Actually I'm still can believe that bitcoin able reach so high so yeah , for who hold bitcoin earlier than congrats ,gentlemen, we will become the next millionaire ( in your region ! )
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:05:25 PM

No, but it will go rise over 10K in next couple of days. I dont think it can touch 10K today (26 Nov 2017). But whatever its a dream rise of the bitcoin. I just afraid of a price drop though. I hope it will stay over the 10K without dropping.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:06:23 PM

By the end of the month for sure, now it dropped a bit https://coincodex.com/crypto/bitcoin/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Cyberczar

Activity: 368

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:07:45 PM

It may not hit the $10000 mark today but it'll get close. I expect a rise of up to $9800 before the end of today. This is based on the presumption that whatever factors responsible for the bull run remains constant. Personally, I think it is the hyoe around its exponential growth that is responsible and the fact that organised sector such as Wall Street poise to enter the digital currency space. I've been keeping a close eye on it and the increase today is amazing.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:10:45 PM

I am quite astonished to see its such a rapid growth. Really these things are making it look like a bubble which is ready to burst up soon. We have increased 10 times in the year 2017 itself. I dont know any other asset which has shown such a great results. Be ready for upcoming regulations regarding bitcoins. It might rich 10000 soon this November.
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:14:45 PM

In this days Bitcoin's price movements are difficult to analyze, we can only guess. Therefore, I think, the price of Bitcoin today could rise to 10,000 USD. Very interesting movements.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 06:14:59 PM

Sure man that’s where it’s headed. I thought it will take another month to hit the prices of 10K but just look that as we are posting here the rates are increasing like red bull on the run. This is just very historic movement for the bitcoin and in the crypto currencies world.This has been greatest journey for the bitcoin and I’m sure that bitcoin will lead the way for all other currencies in the market. Every developer should learn from this coin upon how to develop inherently and make the way through all chaos. No coin or no artificial pump can bit the price of bitcoin now, it’s safest investment ever.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:34:42 PM

I don't think its possible today but early next week for sure.. Let's just all be patient.. $10k is at arms reach. To the moon!
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:37:34 PM

No, I do not think that bitcoin will reach this value today. Most likely this can happen next week, and until the new year we can see the cost of bitcoin at $ 15,000. But it is not exactly. Wink
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:39:34 PM

No.

While we are only $500-$700 away from $10k depending on what exchange you're looking at, I do not believe that we will most past those numbers and crack $10,000/BTC today. Maybe in the next week, but I think the market is calming down a bit and will be in the low to mid $9000s before taking off again.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:41:41 PM

I think some people put hope over reality at times with bitcoin. It will reach $10000 but remember it was below $8000 over a week ago. It just takes time. Buy on the dips because the rise will come.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:41:44 PM

It hit over 9500. That puts us just $500 away from 10K. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it happened today. I'll bet it happens this week before Wednesday.

Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:49:23 PM

No. This is weekend, big rises in prices are harder to come and they may less stable because of low volume.

$1000 in one day by Sunday is madness, in my opinion, if it ever happened, the correction would  be hard by next day
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:51:01 PM

Op, Bitcoin will not reach $10,000 today been 26th of November, 2017. Although its value will continue to increase but it will not reach that height but will continue to gather momentum for the next puch at $10,000 by first week of December this year. But anything can happen in the crypto currency world and if it happen then good for Bitcoin holders and investors.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:52:48 PM

It's currently hovering around the $9,350 mark, and will probably need to stabilize at $9,500 before making that final leap, but with all the anticipation of Wall St. jumping in on BTC, I wouldn't be surprised to see it hit the $10K mark by mid next week.
Cryptozond

Activity: 327

★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:09:00 PM

I did not expect that bitcoin will reach as fast as 9500. Sooner or later there must be a correction.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:09:19 PM

N but I definitely predicte $10000 by the end of the year. Maybe even before Christmas time. Who knows. It would be nice to have it in time for Christmas to treat our families and ourselves to a well deserved break.

It's currently hovering around the $9,350 mark, and will probably need to stabilize at $9,500 before making that final leap, but with all the anticipation of Wall St. jumping in on BTC, I wouldn't be surprised to see it hit the $10K mark by mid next week.

I have a feeling it will shoot up soon past $10000 maybe. Let's hope so. This is all very exciting.  Grin

bramcleeren

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:12:48 PM

I think it wil take a few more days, but it will raise above the 10 000!
jacabi

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:15:30 PM

It will definitely get there but not today.
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:21:15 PM

I was busy the whole day and completely caught off guard when I saw the latest bitcoin price. $9500! $10,000 might not hit today today but it's becoming very likely that we will see a 5 digit bitcoin price somewhere this week. A lot sooner than I initially anticipated. On the other hand I kind of worried as well. I feel like we're a bit overvalued right now considering the price movements we've experienced in this short period of time. Sure bitcoin is gaining a lot more interest and curious people are finally pulling the trigger and purchasing and it's black friday weekend. But the growth is going a bit out of control. We might get rejected very hard  if we test the $10,000 resistance level.
yrtrnc

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:28:23 PM

It probably is advisible to carefully monitor the further development of BTC at the moment - however, I think the next altcoinrally soon will start, the price of BTC likely then will fall significantly before
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:42:40 PM

Nope because it cannot grow up just in a day for around a thousand dollars. It may grow possibly starting december.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 07:19:44 AM

It probably is advisible to carefully monitor the further development of BTC at the moment - however, I think the next altcoinrally soon will start, the price of BTC likely then will fall significantly before
if you already give a drop in the price of Bitcoin just to buy it later at a cheap price, then I still understand all these conversations. But in other cases I do not know why Many so negatively speak about bitcoins.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:28:13 AM

Seems so. People have invested billions of dollars this year, price has skyrocketed in such short span of time,  i wonder how far this will go. Bitcoin truly is a wonder and never ceases to amaze me lol
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:32:44 AM

I don’t think so that bitcoin will reach up to $10000 at 26 because of weekend and I think that in the future may be it will reach up to 10k. In December it is forecasted that it will go far from the prices now. The time of bitcoin is good the users are doing good for the demand of bitcoin and thus it’s value will rise more.

Xiestar

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:01:51 AM

I don’t think so that bitcoin will reach up to $10000 at 26 because of weekend and I think that in the future may be it will reach up to 10k. In December it is forecasted that it will go far from the prices now. The time of bitcoin is good the users are doing good for the demand of bitcoin and thus it’s value will rise more.

It almost reach it, well around December it will surely reach the amount, the hype is too much that it makes the increase of value high and that makes people to want to grab it more.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:04:43 AM

Today is November 27, 2017 which indicates that the price you are expecting doesn't happen.But probably this coming end of month. Let's just think positive that it will reach the value we are all expecting which is $10,000. I wonder how far bitcoin will go? What would be its peak value at the year 2019. It would probably getting higher and higher.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:03:29 AM

Seeing a bit of a correction right now. Actually went as high as $9800 on coinmarketcap, but then dropped to $9500.

I'm sure that on some exchanges we've already hit $10k, but on others we're still a couple hundred off that magical mark. Really is a matter of time now, if it doesn't happen by the end of today, surely it'll happen by tomorrow.

Don't worry about it and keep holding Smiley
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:09:40 AM

It dropped down to $9,200 as of now and I don't think bitcoin will be good and hitting $10,000 today. A day isn't enough for seeing bitcoin price with that, I'm seeing it more today to be stable and good at $9,500. Maybe next week or before this week ends we will see bitcoin at $10,000. Can't wait for that day to see the price hitting and I guess will be the start of conspiracies that will make the price of bitcoin at $500,000.
Bitcoin cant pumped that much of a value about $1000 in a 3 or more days period? Seriously OP bitcoin is not like that it will probably happen some conspiracy like the upper says just maybe it can but it probably takes time to reach that and not today though lol but it has a potential to go up $10000 this year.
dxbcoin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:53:09 PM

Hi all,

I'm glad a lot of you come here. Lastest up date $9627
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:01:47 PM

Hi all,

I'm glad a lot of you come here. Lastest up date $9627

So your expectation finally failed. People invested in bitcoin will be really happy about the continuous price bump in the chart. I expect bitcoin should be stable around 9.5k to 10k for the some months then we will be able to find the more investors in bitcoin by noticing its price stablization.
Recent days bitcoin started bumps in the chart that think the investors to fear whether the big dump is on way to this bump.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
DroidR17A

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:11:51 PM

There may be some fluctuation coming, but $10K probably won't be the hard cap. BTC & ALTs will probably keep going up for the foreseeable future. What's driving it? Take a look here: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/9771-bitcoin-price-continues-to-surge-to-new-all-time-highs/
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:45:26 PM

even for this month, bitcoin prices will not touch the $ 10000 price. that's my opinion. although the price increase is so fast, I think it is very difficult to make it stable, because many people are selling large amounts of bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:30:43 PM

Bitcoin has touched $10077 price in yobit exchange so today 28th november 2017 bitcoin has passed $10k price. but still their is more high price to be seen before correction in this bull run. i am hoping that we can see 11k price in one or two days before the market go for correction and traders start to take profit
ssuchy

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:35:48 PM

Bitcoin has touched $10077 price in yobit exchange so today 28th november 2017 bitcoin has passed $10k price. but still their is more high price to be seen before correction in this bull run. i am hoping that we can see 11k price in one or two days before the market go for correction and traders start to take profit
You probably do not believe your eyes? Today, the media already spread the information that Bitcoin broke its new record. Today, some exchanges have fixed 10 200 dollars for 1 Bitcoin. I think that Bitcoin will not stay on track.
DroidR17A

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:44:46 AM

You probably do not believe your eyes? Today, the media already spread the information that Bitcoin broke its new record. Today, some exchanges have fixed 10 200 dollars for 1 Bitcoin. I think that Bitcoin will not stay on track.

Yep, we were all a little off on our predictions. Didn't expect it to hit $10k quite this fast (thought it would be next week), but here we are  Grin

So...question is, can it hold at $10k, and how long will it take to get to $15k?
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: