Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:34:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you still think BTC will never reach $50,000 ...  (Read 1457 times)
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:47:21 AM

witness bitcoin price rising years after years make me think bitcoin is rising more quickly every year due to the demand for bitcoin is too great that over the supply, i think the day bitcoin reach 50000$ will not very far from now, may be in just few years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:04:08 AM

I always believe that Bitcoin price can reach to 50k$ in the future but the only thing make me don't believe is some people said that Bitcoin price could reach to this peak in 2018 Smiley). I think it'll take much longer than that for Bitcoin price to reach to 50k$, not only in 1 year. Maybe 3 or 4 more year but I ensure that Bitcoin price can reach to 50k$ or maybe even more.

On one can really tell if what will happen in bitcoin's price, $50,000 per coin is really achievable but no one really knows when, on the current price of $11,080 bitcoin was able to gain more than 11% in 24 hours there are factors that affected this increase and we don't know how long bitcoin will have this kind of increase in  a daily basis. CME's bitcoin futures news is really affecting bitcoin's price is a positive way this may help it to reach that price in a shorter period of time.
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:20:53 AM

for this year i dont think bitcoin price will touch it value.
maybe we will wait until next year to get that price. and im sure about it.
bitcoin popularity increase everyday, it mean more people use and earn it more price will we get.
ever thought about if bitcoin price like 1 lamborghini
b!t

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:23:47 AM

I really hope for that price target to happen next year.

Just wondering how many bitcoin has found their way in the junkyard with lsot privatekayes and all that Smiley
heyouyou

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:25:24 AM

Bitcoin to 50,000 US dollars, I think it is possible. But not too fast. Bitcoin still has a long way to go. Of course, bitcoin's technology is powerful. The potential of bitcoin is huge. I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin will surprise me. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:26:11 AM

Speculation is a major thing in Bitcoin. This is what the majority keep talking about . There is no doubt that it will cross 50k , infact after a few years 50k would also sound less . Coming to its stability , I don't think that the prices of Bitcoin can be fixed . It just can't have the same price or roughly same price.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:27:59 AM

I think and say that it's possible to get or reach the bitcoin at $ 50,000 because many of them are joining to earn a great deal of bitcoin to reach $ 50,000. It is not possible for a person who wants to get a job and a job. The amount of bitcoin is so great that it is for a small worker who has a small salary. It is a good idea to look at such value as it really is and it is good to earn such benefits for family and family expenses to help with expenses.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 11:53:58 AM

I am one of the believers that bitcoin will reach %50,000 dollars soon, since too many people are getting involved on bitcoin everyday. And for me it is still not the limit, but I'm still thinking, does bitcoin price will soon become a not volatile currency? And if it soon happens I wish bitcoin price is higher than $50,000!
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:58:53 AM

I think that the price of bitcoin can reach that price because 2018 is coming and that year has a lot of time for the investor and traders to catch up so if you really doubting about the possible profit that you can get in bitcoin if you buy right now then just think on the difference from $50,000 and $10,000 which is the price right now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:03:30 PM

It's definitely will reach $50,000 but not this decade I suppose and that figure of amount is really a very huge amount to let go.
Investing Bitcoin with a lower figure is ok but $50k for a high volatile investment isn't wise for an intangible item.

carlowell

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:10:29 PM

I think that the price of bitcoin can reach that price because 2018 is coming and that year has a lot of time for the investor and traders to catch up so if you really doubting about the possible profit that you can get in bitcoin if you buy right now then just think on the difference from $50,000 and $10,000 which is the price right now.

It's very easy to consider that people are willing to invest a single Bitcoin for a $50,000 value and although it is the most valued intangible Gem of the internet but the volatility is very High. In my local country Philippines it will worth 2.5 Million pesos and I could even buy a house and lot with it so investing that huge amount for a single Bitcoin isn't my priority.

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:18:20 PM

... maybe it's time for you to reconsider it  Wink
Could be! But we as we know, Bitcoin's movement is so much unpredictable that can be changed anytime. But considering it probably by next year, this might happen. Bitcoin supporters need to continuously share it with people and give some awareness of its value and how it can benefit a country in the future.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
wjchong

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:21:32 PM

Yes it will happen. But it will take time.

BTC BTC MY SAFE HOUSE :- A home that can protect your wealth and life of your families during disaster. BTC
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:33:44 PM

Agree, I was expecting $10K level in the next year but since institutional investors have joined the game and started playing by pouring their capital, the things are moving rapidly. However, we must understand the fact that they can exit any time and it will create a panic selling wave in the market empowering correction so $50K mark is still far away from this point. One positive thing is that now the outsiders won't dare to call it impossible.
timcryptis

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:34:54 PM

$50k by the end of 2018
carlowell

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:58:48 PM

$50k by the end of 2018

Maybe perhaps but $50,000 is too expensive for a single coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: