Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices going up to 9.3k$?  (Read 1325 times)
kuronokishi10 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:22:06 PM

Omg I just checked on the price and it suddenly took a leap from 8.8k to 9.3k$.
People predicted it would reach 10k$ by year end ,what are your predictions ,any new trading strategy you have come up with?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:28:41 PM

People predicted it would reach 10k$ by year end ,what are your predictions ,any new trading strategy you have come up with?
Yes in deed, bitcoin may reach 10 000$ by the end of the year. Related to new trading strategy, there are some but i can't reveal it, it would be in my disadvantage telling to the entire world how to get rich.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:34:57 PM

My prediction is the same as always... it will keep going up in the long term.

My strategy is the same as always... just keep holding, and buy any dips and enjoy the show without having to worry about being liquidated in a short, or missing the dip and therefore being forced to panic buy back in.

Think about all the good things that are coming to Bitcoin in 2018 and you will see why we haven't see anything yet. $10000 is just a psychological number, that's all.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:36:10 PM

Yeah for last few months bitcoin price rises very fast and if it keep rising then we may see bitcoin price will worth $11000-$12000 by the end of this year. I think more and more people and companies are coming to the crypto market that's why we are seeing price rising very fast.
There is only one strategy that I'm currently using is buy low and sell high.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:01:36 PM

Yes bitcoin now over $9000+ and it is must be hit $10000+ because in December Have Fork so it is must be hit around $10000+ . I'm don't miss this chance buy around $10000 bitcoin and i will sell when it hit $10000.
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:07:02 PM

I didn't think it would make it but now I would be very surprised if we don't see bitcoin reach 10k before christmas! Just in time for everyone to spend all their christmas money on bitcoins and further push up the price  Grin my strategy is just to hold and where possible try to trade and accumulate more bitcoins.

Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:02:26 PM

Yes, Bitcoin market value finally break through  $9300 and it is a things of joy for Bitcoin holders and for those who are yet to invest in Bitcoin hoping that the price will nosedive to $4,000 or below are all waiting in vain. The only trading strategy at the moment is to keep holding no matter what happen along the way to $20,000 if all things remain equal.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:15:13 PM

It's been clear to everyone since it reached 8k that it will reach $10000 before the new year.
With this crazy boosts in price in such a small duration, I think it's safe to say that the price per bitcoin will surely surpass $15,000 during 2018.

This makes me totally regret selling at $7400 when I thought that it was the highest it will ever be in a long period of time. It took me only days to realize that I was totally wrong but even when it dipped back to 6k, I didn't buy as I thought that it was the end of the "pump".

Grrr. I'm so mad at myself right now. At least I still haven't sold some. I've decided not to sell btc ever again. At least not before the end of 2018 (or maybe even never). I am young (20) so don't have any responsibilities atm. I should use this in the best way and save every dollar I earn and buy crypto with it.

If I just had a little more confidence and left just $200 or something as btc when I first came to know it (which was in 2015), that 200 could've been $6,596 by today's prices Sad
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:37:45 PM

Considering the tremendous upward momentum that bitcoin is having these days due to the growing enthusiasm of new investors who have found in the bitcoin an asset without comparison in the financial world, the barrier of $10,000 seems too short right now, and not will be strange to see it fall in coming days. Therefore, seeing a price of bitcoin closing the year around $12,000 seems to be positioning itself as a new goal.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:46:29 PM

It is becoming a little scary right..

How can the BTC raised this much?

Will it crash or keep rising?

Should we sell our Bitcoins now?

Will BTC hit $10K before new year?

Many question in my mind..
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:40:28 PM

Bitcoin literally just went up to $9,200 or might even reached $9,300 by now (I was not always watching constantly).

I think it will definitely go above $10,000 at this point because the whole world wants it to, and when the market wants something to happen, chances are it will and does.

Just wait and see. Wink

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:41:29 PM

That is what we really want, a 10 000 $ we really on the new record of bitcoin, but I hope exchange site will not make the fee reach to its limit again, I mean make the fee so high too, taking advantage of the value,

And we do not lose hope because we keep on riaing, just make possitivr vibes so it will continue.
desmodiAN

Activity: 164
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:47:24 PM

the only prob is. with 10k there will be  correction. it will be bigger. just keep hodling guys. it might loose 30% in 1 week.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:15:15 PM

There's no new trading strategy that I have come up with. What I just do is keep riding on the pump and still optimistic with future plans on the bitcoins that I hold now. $10,000 is on it's way as many are keep on saying we will see bitcoin at the end of the year at $10,000. There is a big adoption that's happening to bitcoin right now and that results for it's price to hit new ATH.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:15:21 PM

the only prob is. with 10k there will be  correction. it will be bigger. just keep hodling guys. it might loose 30% in 1 week.

And how do you know that this is really going to happen? You are just a newbie, you can not predict anything because you just registered in here a few weeks ago, we are more experienced as you.

I have been looking at the markets for more than three years, and i can tell you that we are passing through a big whole that will make bitcoin make a huge pump during the next days, because touching a five digits is not an easy task.

So prepare yourself for a huge pump, i dont think that we are going to face another dump.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:26:52 PM

I didn't think that it will reach $10K this year, but it looks like it just might. Trading strategies? Invest in an undervalued alt coin that you believe has a good future. Everyone has an opinion about which alt coin to invest in, but that is what I would advise.

MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:34:21 PM

I guess, that is true, it can probably reach at $10000 at the end of this year. It is now almost $10000. And i am expecting for much higher price than $10000.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:35:34 PM

Bitcoin always surprising me price would be reach to $10k this year ends. The price is fast approaching so I think it is possible anytime. Trading strategy just invest on what you can afford only.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:55:56 PM

Yes bitcoin now over $9000+ and it is must be hit $10000+ because in December Have Fork so it is must be hit around $10000+ . I'm don't miss this chance buy around $10000 bitcoin and i will sell when it hit $10000.
There are a lot of fork coming up with bitcoin and you could even see a fork in January ,so keep on holding your coins and make sure you get your free fork coins before selling off Cheesy ,i really hope there is a big crash coming up so that i could enter bitcoin once again rather than dealing with alt coins.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:57:46 PM

Bitcoin has risen steadily.
There is no official Bitcoin exchange and hence there is no official Bitcoin price. The bitcoin exchanges operate around the clock (unlike stock markets).
On the other hand, Bitcoin will never disappoint when it comes to delivering exhilarating shivers. It is hard to argue that bitcoin does anything better than existing currency.

lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:58:07 PM

Bitcoin is just great investment for those who has extra money and can buy and save few coins fir a year or two maybe the price gets tripled who knows bitcoin is the nest investment.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:02:31 AM

Wow.. Bitcoin is very interesting now l hope so the price will not go down. Many bitcoiners will celebrate this Christmas very happy because their salary will increase. It feels joy inside the heart that we all have the price of bitcoin getting higher and higher. Bitcoin will be powerful soon because of its price so amazing.Thats was bitcoiners waiting for.  
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:22:16 AM

It's really possible to hit $10k by end of this year i have no doubt on that and maybe on first quarter 2018 it will hit upto $12k that would be my goal price

betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:22:23 AM

Bitcoin has indeed made such a progress over this year , jumping from 15$ Billion to over 156$ Billion in just a bit over 10 months .
Bitcoin have seen an exponentiation increase in it's market cap , number of holders , mass of transactions and trading over this year and is certainly breaking so much records that it ain't even compared to other cryptocurrencies any more but is compared to other top currencies that are backed with assets such as gold .
7 Billion dollars have been pumped into this industry just over the past 48 hours , hence the crazy increase in value from 8.7k to 9.3k and i won't even be surprised to see it reach 10k , not by the end of this year , but by tomorrow morning when i wake up .
ArnoFistr

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:39:22 AM

Just Hodl Cheesy
samcrypto

Activity: 2044
Merit: 314

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:14:19 AM

It's really possible to hit $10k by end of this year i have no doubt on that and maybe on first quarter 2018 it will hit upto $12k that would be my goal price

Bitcoin will surely pump higher and $10k is very near to reach as we can see the price right now. I believe on the future and bitcoin and I know bitcoin can help me to achieve my goals and also make good money in the long run.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:28:17 AM

It is becoming a little scary right..

How can the BTC raised this much?

Will it crash or keep rising?

Should we sell our Bitcoins now?

Will BTC hit $10K before new year?

Many question in my mind..

How can the BTC raised this much? Because of the increasing demand and lowering of supply(due to mining difficulty and 21million hard cap)
Will it crash or keep rising? No one knows. But I personally think it will rise to at around $9400 before having a small-mid sized correction.
Should we sell our Bitcoins now? I'm afraid you should have to decide for yourself.
Will BTC hit $10K before new year? I think it will most likely reach $10k even before new year to be honest, but there are no guarantees.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:57:22 AM

I have invested bitcoin at $ 2600. I'm really happy. Currently, big investors are interested in the Crypto market and especially Bitcoin. I think bitcoin will hit new milestones in 2018.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:25:14 AM

Bitcoin always surprising me price would be reach to $10k this year ends. The price is fast approaching so I think it is possible anytime. Trading strategy just invest on what you can afford only.

Yeah it is really possible to reach 10 000 USD before the end of the year, it is really increase so fast, and i am really amaze that bitcoin reach the 9000 USD, what more by next year?.  Shocked
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:55:02 AM

I have invested bitcoin at $ 2600. I'm really happy. Currently, big investors are interested in the Crypto market and especially Bitcoin. I think bitcoin will hit new milestones in 2018.

For last many years bitcoins was very popular in gambling and some grey market transactions, but recently many mainstream businesses are showing interest in Bitcoin which creating high demand for Bitcoins. Also not so easy to mine Bitcoins which can't meet the demand, so prices are going high and high. There may be some corrections but if your long-term player then no need to worry just hold and you can surely sell higher than 10K.
youngagethinker

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:04:40 AM

They wont share their trading strategies, thats for sure. But just like everyone predicted. From mcfee up to these day. I think bitcoin will have much higher price at the end of the year. It can be at 30k dollars real quick because of the high demand. Because people are hearing about this crypto and adopting it. The price of this now is nothing compared when the demands continue to surge.

echcon271

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:19:05 AM

I am pretty sure btc will reach 10k by the end of week. Too bad I sold all of my btc yesterday at 9k
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:06:49 AM

Yeah thats what we were looking for this year end and it is happening. This is mostly because of the fact that Wall Street money is getting pumped into the bitcoin exchangers. Many of the ICO had there final launches during the last quarter of this year, thats December and thus even more money is flooding into the bitcoin. Thus ultimately it grew up the market and leading to its vast expansion in the population as well. As a whole process seems to be on single page, it has become really easy for bitcoin to catch up the higher prices. Plus also note that people are also holding their money very hard and they are not panic selling it after seeing this much prices also. Thats what making it more harder to let down by any other market. Also so many insider news coming that Futures group from the Wall Street will definitely publish their plans of putting money into bitcoin before December. It could make bitcoin aggravate to go even further. So the time will tell whats the good news on Christmas may be. :-)

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

edisystem

Merit: 101

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:38:00 AM

I also predicted the price of bitcoin will reach or even surpass $10,000 in the end of the year. For now my strategy is convert all my altcoins into bitcoins because i'm sure the bitcoin price will keep increase. When the price hit $10,000, i will buyback my altcoins because i'm afraid the bitcoin will fall.

snackman

Activity: 260

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:13:08 AM

haha, I always believe Bitcoin value, and now it has hitted over than $9400 now. I predict it will go up $15000 in the end of this year

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:22:57 AM

Bitcoin will surely pump higher and $10k is very near to reach as we can see the price right now. I believe on the future and bitcoin and I know bitcoin can help me to achieve my goals and also make good money in the long run.
We have about 3 days before November ends and we are already approaching a new ATH of $10000 and if we eventually do, which I expect a great correction to come afterwards, then once step up back, then we should expect the value to climb at least a little higher above the value or hovering around that price till we enter next year. It is bitcoin though, so we should always expect surprises.
JollySkipper

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:28:57 AM

Sure is going to be 10 and will be an much more, newbies are coming and is the only thing they know, bitcoin, more newbies higher the price of it.
Then newbies find out what are the ICOs and how to really make money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
viavalenttt

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:00:29 AM

Yes in deed, bitcoin may reach 10 000$ by the end of the year. Related to new trading strategy, there are some but i can't reveal it, it would be in my disadvantage telling to the entire world how to get rich.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:30:06 PM

Yes, Bitcoin price has gone up to over $9400 now. And no doubt that it continue reaching new peak in the future.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
worle1bm

Activity: 1834
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:20:10 PM

This is not an ordinary pump but a great surge in prices within few days almost 24% in 2-4 days.It will reach $10k before 1st December globally and has reached across $10000 in some countries and till the end it would be at approximataly be stable at $9500 or so.The price to moon is very close so let's wait and hold.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
tmawheba

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:43:01 PM

Most of the bitcoin forum members already kept the fingers crossed to achieve the 10000 USD mark to be achieved and we found that it is nothing we already fixed in our mind next target will be 20000 USD. I wish bitcoin to achieve mid of 2018 itself. So I bet on bitcoin only no altcoin for trial basis and waste my time on it to do the test drive when I am comfort with bitcoin itself.

Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:19:50 PM

It is indeed possible that the bitcoin price will reach the 10k$ because as you look at it, it is nearly 10k$ now. So there's a big possibility that it will reach more than that amount at the end of this year. Wow! I'm so amazed that this is happening. It is really a good sign for us to invest more in bitcoin to gain more and more.
betudontbet

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:21:48 PM

Yesterday it hitted 9800$ , amazing price because at the beginning of the year it ws in between 2k and 3k.
I don't really know if there are people manipulating the price or is generated by simply supply and demand.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:03:59 PM

I am really astonished by the price's growth! My prediction was the following; I thought it would not reach 10k$ by the end of this year, knowing that it would be around 9k$, and would be in a fluctuated movement. And by the next year, it would reach 10k.

Now, I believe that it is going to reach 10k$. This price is going to change many people's lives, honesly! And as for the trading strategy, I do not think I have a new one. I think I am going to stick with the current one.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:17:02 PM

It's very amazing for all cryptotraders.Because bitcoin now hit $9500+ I think, bitcoin price going on $10000 present year.New year come, bitcoin give a good interest i hope.particularly all bitcoin holder gain more profits now from bitcoin.
africa34

Activity: 476

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:31:03 PM

Yesterday it hitted 9800$ , amazing price because at the beginning of the year it ws in between 2k and 3k.
I don't really know if there are people manipulating the price or is generated by simply supply and demand.
yes i think bitcoin will hit 10000 $ this month , I'm waiting for the drop after $10k maybe we see the next goal 20k$ in 2Q 2018.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
V.Alex

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:31:31 PM

I think bitcoin by end of year will cost about 12000$ Smiley
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:00:51 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 02:48:25 PM by n691309

9.3k$ is reachable within a short period of time, its not all about the price sometimes we should care about the stability.

More stable means more people will use it.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:33:12 AM

Wow.. Bitcoin is very interesting now l hope so the price will not go down. Many bitcoiners will celebrate this Christmas very happy because their salary will increase. It feels joy inside the heart that we all have the price of bitcoin getting higher and higher. Bitcoin will be powerful soon because of its price so amazing.Thats was bitcoiners waiting for.  
Of course! It is a happy Christmas celebration already with what we are having now.

A lot of traders and bitcoin enthusiasts have been expecting this value at $10000 though, so I won’t be surprised if there is going to be a correction once we hit that value. However, it means one single thing and which is that the fact that we are able to test the $10k ATH at least even before December means we should be stable on that value while entering next year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dewi91

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:14:17 PM

everybody happy when bitcoin price going up, maybe in the next year bitcoin become to 20K and we all will be the rich person because of bitcoin.. that's make me feel excited to earn more bitcoin and get more profit from that..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:26:19 PM

Of course! It is a happy Christmas celebration already with what we are having now.

A lot of traders and bitcoin enthusiasts have been expecting this value at $10000 though, so I won’t be surprised if there is going to be a correction once we hit that value. However, it means one single thing and which is that the fact that we are able to test the $10k ATH at least even before December means we should be stable on that value while entering next year.

Well guess what guys. That 10k barrier has just been shattered and it's still uphill for btc. I also believe that a correction is coming but with the way it's going, we may get well beyond 10k first before that correction

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:15:53 PM

YES AND EVEN HIGHER! Great job for bitcoin. Luckily I switched my alts to bitcoin lately. Right now its price will reach the 10k USD mark and it makes everybody in cryptocurrency happy. Look at it grow.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:19:13 PM

It is actually around $9900 today and I think will reach $10,000 before the year ends. For trading strategies, I would fairly suggest to hold your Bitcoin and we'll never know it will even go beyond $10,000 but that is if the money you placed on trading is for long term investment.
donovank

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:25:56 PM

Keep on holding it, worst case is a stabilisation imo
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2786
Merit: 606

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:02:58 AM

Don’t worry bitcoin will even crooks this four figure too at the end of this year? Even the year is at end but in the last week of December you will see how better prices would be. You can’t even imagine what is the situation of bitcoin at the end of this decade I must say it will even cross #20k or even more next year. So these are some estimates that only shared to show bitcoin is increasing continuously.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:00:10 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 03:21:23 PM by ThunderCatSteve

Asides trading strategy, anyone should obviously know by now with the trends that there are more possibilities that it does. With the little correction it just did and breaking past it, I won't be surprised if we attain a new ATH of $10000 before the end of this month. Bitcoin is full of surprises and it might even give us more than we all have been expecting.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:55:53 PM

My prediction the price will can reach $ 30,000, is just a moment the value now $ 10,000 and can be rise and shine again.
Many investors still hold bitcoin and when the price go down they buy more to increase the value investment.
The strategy just buy more when the price go down, hold and wait until the price come higher.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:52:45 PM

It is actually around $9900 today and I think will reach $10,000 before the year ends. For trading strategies, I would fairly suggest to hold your Bitcoin and we'll never know it will even go beyond $10,000 but that is if the money you placed on trading is for long term investment.
Dating if a person invested in Bitcoin in 2017 or 2018, So the minutes can be uniquely stored until Bitcoin recovers. Another situation, whether Bitcoin was bought in 2016, for $ 500, then even today you have a very good profit.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:05:28 PM

My prediction the price will can reach $ 30,000, is just a moment the value now $ 10,000 and can be rise and shine again.
Many investors still hold bitcoin and when the price go down they buy more to increase the value investment.
The strategy just buy more when the price go down, hold and wait until the price come higher.
You know, this topic was created in November 2017.
There is big difference between bitcoin value $8-9K back than and $8-9K value now.

Back than was FOMO and bitcoin was pumped, all media were talking about bitcoin which leaded to more investing. Today, investors are very careful and it looks like people are afraid to invest in bitcoin, which wasn't the case back then.
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:21:15 PM

well the predictors at the moment this thread created seems not that good because it hits twice what they predicted,it almost reached $20,000 at last part of december..but early this year dip happens and hoping for that prediction to be on track again since were been trying to move up for couple of months now.

KEPLER99

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:27:11 AM

We can predict this amount to be real at the end of this year. Like the last year, prices were too low and nearly stable in one circle of numbers from where they went moving. But the prices shown a fantastic move at the end of year when they were just jumping like frogs. I remember, in one day and within two hours, prices raised up with a difference of $2000 in just two hours, damn it was.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:43:35 AM

We can predict this amount to be real at the end of this year. Like the last year, prices were too low and nearly stable in one circle of numbers from where they went moving. But the prices shown a fantastic move at the end of year when they were just jumping like frogs. I remember, in one day and within two hours, prices raised up with a difference of $2000 in just two hours, damn it was.
well, hope it will happen again this year. but, seeing the current bitcoin prices, bitcoin prices are actually reduced and decreased. I wonder how many companies are banning advertising cryptocurrency, thus making bitcoin prices into a severe dump. I just hope the price soon rises back at a price of $ 9k.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

This has been long predicted and it is becoming glaring and clearer by the day. It is normal to expect a correction after this bull run which is normal at this point probably to $8000, however, after that, we should get a balance on a value very close to $10000 or a little bit above $10000 from the look of things right now. We all expected $10000 before the end of the year but no one knows it would get this close before the end of November.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

I think we are nearing the $9k mark and hopefully would reach the $10k mark anytime soon. The real test right now is the resistance level of Bitcoin, Ethereum and the rest. I would think testing the waters between $8.5k to $9k would be interesting for us to see right now. The BTC premium price in South Korea is back, so this is gonna be an interesting week for all of us.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:56:15 PM

I think we are nearing the $9k mark and hopefully would reach the $10k mark anytime soon. The real test right now is the resistance level of Bitcoin, Ethereum and the rest. I would think testing the waters between $8.5k to $9k would be interesting for us to see right now. The BTC premium price in South Korea is back, so this is gonna be an interesting week for all of us.
I think the chance that bitcoin will hit 10k$ is really possible because 4 months ago, the price is 20k$ not only 9k$ like right now .
So there isn't that much hard for Bitcoin to come back into the old target when it's really potiental for the future.
Just try to keep your interests in it and you won't be regret in the future for sure.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
crazyaspinoy016

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

It is not possible for BTC to get back to track, If it hits the 20k mark it is not possible to reach half of it. Just hoard on tight our time will come Cheesy
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

It is not possible for BTC to get back to track, If it hits the 20k mark it is not possible to reach half of it. Just hoard on tight our time will come Cheesy
Hoarding isn't a good thing at all moments, sometimes you should know how to let it go rather then just persist keep it with you without knowing that those coins could turn into garbages in the nearly future.
Donig the right action will help you so much on your trading career.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

Hoarding isn't a good thing at all moments, sometimes you should know how to let it go rather then just persist keep it with you without knowing that those coins could turn into garbages in the nearly future.

If you want to see the bitcoin in garbage better you can move out from this forum. There are people still there on this forum to spread the negativity to all the people. We need a people here to take the bitcoin uplift to peak value all the time.
I believe this time bitcoin's price potential. I expect the maximum of 12.5k USD with the ramp move on bitcoin price.

If you are bitcoin holder this is the right to see the more profit in near future, then you can sell the coins mate.
Sum24

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

This has been long predicted and it is becoming glaring and clearer by the day. It is normal to expect a correction after this bull run which is normal at this point probably to $8000, however, after that, we should get a balance on a value very close to $10000 or a little bit above $10000 from the look of things right now. We all expected $10000 before the end of the year but no one knows it would get this close before the end of November.
Everyone is making predictions according to their mentality and their way of thinking but it is very hard for anyone to say the exact price of bitcoin, 10000k dollar is the current price of bitcoin in market so gradually it will get better now, I am really hopeful because people are showing keen interest for bitcoin and price is getting better now, so I am very sure this year price will be above 30k dollar 9.3k is the current price of bitcoin.
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:25:51 PM

Everything is possible but I think Bitcoin reached 10k$ next month and I hope end of this year Bitcoin touch 20k$
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:30:35 PM

If you want to see the bitcoin in garbage better you can move out from this forum. There are people still there on this forum to spread the negativity to all the people. We need a people here to take the bitcoin uplift to peak value all the time.
I believe this time bitcoin's price potential. I expect the maximum of 12.5k USD with the ramp move on bitcoin price.

If you are bitcoin holder this is the right to see the more profit in near future, then you can sell the coins mate.

Dude don't feed this troll. I'm pretty sure that this account will just spread lies around the forum. Right now the price seems to be hovering at around $8800-$9K and its just a few thousand dollars to get into the $10K mark.

I agree though that holding is the best option but you need to have that mental strength not to be tempted to push the sell button when it keeps on going down. Again, holding for long term is the safest way to get profits without the hassle of doing trading and the headache if you are a day trader.

I would also advise not to do day trading right now, as we have already pass the bearish market and it doesn't make sense to short to get quick dollars. To be able to maximize your gains hold it till the end of the year and see how your investment grows exponentially.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:07:53 PM

My new strategy is that I would try as hard, as I can to obtain some bitcoins and start to trade it as soon as possible, lol. Becouse I dont have any yet
Shutup

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

It's really nice to monitor the price now because price of bitcoin is finally going up. It's really exciting to imagine with a big waves Now. I really hope and pray to increase continually. Because bitcoin will amazed everyone of what will do to us now. Our life will turn into joy. Bitcoin will be popular soon because of high volatility value which gives a big profit.Bitciin earning is the best.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

Everyone is making predictions according to their mentality and their way of thinking but it is very hard for anyone to say the exact price of bitcoin, 10000k dollar is the current price of bitcoin in market so gradually it will get better now, I am really hopeful because people are showing keen interest for bitcoin and price is getting better now, so I am very sure this year price will be above 30k dollar 9.3k is the current price of bitcoin.
Yeah brother, this would be increasing and may your hopes gets fruitful. We all are listening to such news that bitcoins would jump in April and this would be done and blah blah. But see it is ending or April and still bitcoins are low. But now, I just saw bitcoins are rising up slowly and smoothly so let’s see what it takes for us in this April. Time to see some good moments with bitcoins.
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:08:32 PM

It's really nice to monitor the price now because price of bitcoin is finally going up. It's really exciting to imagine with a big waves Now. I really hope and pray to increase continually. Because bitcoin will amazed everyone of what will do to us now. Our life will turn into joy. Bitcoin will be popular soon because of high volatility value which gives a big profit.Bitciin earning is the best.
At present, the price of BTC is showing signs of decline but I think this will be soon overcome in the shortest time as the demand for Bitcoin is still high and the future of Bitcoin is still great. I personally believe Bitcoin will make us live happier and more people will become millionaires from this market. Just wait for the price up and you will get the best profit

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

it's true bitcoin prices go up to $ 9300, but today I see the correction in bitcoin and all altcoin also come down all ... maybe bitcoin can be stable at $ 8500- $ 9000 after this correction and then will go back up slowly ...
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

Quite related to nowadays topic's name )
I think we will go to a VERY VERY strong resistance level about 11700
Then market will go down on a long long correction and consolidation
But everything is so chaotic now... it can be changed easily
Just my prediction, not financial advice  Cool

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

Bice I would say maybe its possible (because when the time comes of cryto market value rise and fall for a long or short period of time base on what I know form other sourceses it is a correction)  or it is a big yes.

Just saying the truth here these decreasing and increasing happens when people are buying and selling bitcoin and yes people are always buying and selling, 24/7 they say ( and another knowledge from what I read here and in the internet) it is the cause of the companies/ICO.
BingoDog

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

Quite related to nowadays topic's name )
I think we will go to a VERY VERY strong resistance level about 11700
Then market will go down on a long long correction and consolidation
But everything is so chaotic now... it can be changed easily
Just my prediction, not financial advice  Cool

I think that bitcoin price will not go far from 9000$ this month. It touched 9500$ but this hasn't lasted for long and probably the price will fluctuate around 9000$ for a while.
At the moment 10000$ looks like a magic boundary and that everything will be easier once we cross it but stillI wouldn't say we have chaotic situation. Actualy it's prety much stable for a while now.

malaj

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

hello community. How do you think will bitcoin down soon? i agree that at the end of year it will be 10000 or more. But what about now?
margert

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:15:49 PM

I am really worried that the bitcoin price is fluctuating continuously, you can see that the bitcoin girl after touching the $ 9800 level was immediately reduced and adjusted to the $ 8700 mark, the adjustment of more than $ 1000 has caused For the whole market is getting very bad, almost all the price of all codes fell sharply. I think bitcoin has officially ended this rally and will go back to its down cycle.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:18:39 PM

You can see that the bitcoin price at the moment is still down sharply, while bitcoin is at $ 8800 and is still down slightly. I believe that this adjustment will allow bitcoin prices to continue to increase in the long term. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin after touching the $ 8600 mark will turn up and rise to $ 11,000 in the next few days.
duyduc256

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:25:13 AM

You can see that the bitcoin price at the moment is still down sharply, while bitcoin is at $ 8800 and is still down slightly. I believe that this adjustment will allow bitcoin prices to continue to increase in the long term. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin after touching the $ 8600 mark will turn up and rise to $ 11,000 in the next few days.
It is still too early for Bitcoin to reach this price. At present, BTC is showing signs of decrease and this is the first adjustment of BTC. I personally believe that Bitcoin will continue to decline as Bitcoin has increased sharply in the past three weeks and this is the time for Bitcoin to fall in order to balance prices. Just wait for a new opportunity in the future and it may take a few weeks
Andre#

Activity: 737

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

It is still too early for Bitcoin to reach this price. At present, BTC is showing signs of decrease and this is the first adjustment of BTC. I personally believe that Bitcoin will continue to decline as Bitcoin has increased sharply in the past three weeks and this is the time for Bitcoin to fall in order to balance prices. Just wait for a new opportunity in the future and it may take a few weeks
Certainly, the price of Bitcoin increased fastly after it ended the bearish trend in the cryptocurrency market.
I predict in the next month, the price of Bitcoin can recover up to $15,000 if the investors are still interesting want to buy this cryptocurrency.
And you have to know NASDAQ will list Bitcoin in their platform as soon as they can, in this year is possible.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

but now Bitcoin has gone down to $ 6700 and Bearish market with red blush.

but I'm sure there is a turning point where Bitcoin will experience price increases because of its many buyers than its sellers.

mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:53:39 PM

Although the downward trend of the cryptocurrency market is not over yet, I believe that in June and July the market will recover as it attracts more new entrants into the market. If the BTC pass $ 7k8 then it is quite likely to grow again.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:40:59 PM

The strategy you need to do will be depending on the state of the market, the price today is very low and the only way for you not to lose a huge amount of profit is to hold your coins or invest even more since the prices in the market is still decreasing.
phucngungoc

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

I believe that bitcoin will be hard to recover to $ 9300 at this point, you can see that bitcoins are dropping sharply over the past few days and there are no signs of recovery. It is very difficult to recover. The market is in a bear market in the long run, so it is harder to beat, bitocin prices will probably continue to fall further.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:03:11 PM

It is good indications to the investors that wait this opportunity to happen
because they are wisely choose to hold to their investments to become profitable in the right time in this business.
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:38:19 PM

Even i was surprise with that leap but that was expected with way market was behaving. Still i would advice to persist with your old trading strategy as there is no need of changing it because of this dip.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
ipbitrung01

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:42:43 PM

I think that at this point bitcoin price will be very hard to recover to the $ 9000 level, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly falling throughout the past few days and now at $ 6000. The market is showing very bad signals, so to be able to trade successfully you need to trade short term by day and always keep track of bitcoin prices as bitcoin prices may continue to decrease at any time.
collins3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:50:21 PM

I believe that for bitcoin to return to the $ 9300 level is absolutely impossible and very difficult, you can see that the market is constantly changing and bitcoin prices are constantly falling, so trade At this point it is a very difficult process. The market is down in the long-term so the price of bitocin will continue to fall deeper than if the $ 6000 level was broken.
wodebutterfly

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:02:15 PM

I would say it is highly possible in the long run, but it mainly depends on what you expect or if you still have faith in BTC. One thing the support the BTC price is its mining cost which is around $6000-7000 based on some report, and the other thing is its relatively limited supply and the high demand! So in the long run, I do think BTC will rally up to around 10000 US dollars, but as how long will it take to reach this level, it is pretty much unpredictable as the price is under the influence of so many factors. And the other thing is the uncertain regulation policies with the Chinese ban on ICO as an example. So if you are seeing it in a long run, BTC price will definitely back to its increasing path again, but if you want to make some quick money, the current market may be pretty risky!   

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

In my opinion, the probability of a bitcoin recovering to $ 9300 is very low and that possibility is almost unlikely, you can see that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply and now they hit 6000%, if This breakdown is a bitcoin price will reach the $ 5,000 mark and will be very difficult to recover, it will take a lot of time and even years to recover the market.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:03:39 AM

It is not possible, at present, BTC prices are falling quite low. At this time, the CMC price on CMC is only $ 6100. And they continue to fall, so I think it should not be too high on the BTC market today that they may never get the price you expect again.

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:19:51 AM

it seems now the price has come down again and the end of December 2017 bitcoin reached a very extraordinary price and can touch the price of $ 20k, for now the price is very cheap bitcoin and down very much you can buy as much bitcoin as you can.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

I think that bitcoin prices will be hard to recover to $ 9000, you can see that the market is in the long-term bear market and bitcoin prices continue to fall sharply, now at the $ 6100 level and it will be able to continue falling sharply at any time. So at this point you should review your trading plan to adjust to the most reasonable.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:30:07 PM

I think that bitcoin prices will be hard to recover to $ 9000, you can see that the market is in the long-term bear market and bitcoin prices continue to fall sharply, now at the $ 6100 level and it will be able to continue falling sharply at any time. So at this point you should review your trading plan to adjust to the most reasonable.

no the market is not in long-term bear market, it will rise more and more because people are buying bitcoin at this time as it is a chance for them now, when price is almost 7k dollar all over the world. It will be increasing now not decreasing so don’t lose your patience just buy it, I am damn sure you will get high profit at the end, 9.3 k dollar is gonna be upcoming price of bitcoin.
ArnoldChippy

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:45:36 PM

It is good indications to the investors that wait this opportunity to happen
because they are wisely choose to hold to their investments to become profitable in the right time in this business.
Yes no doubt that it is a good indication but i think that this not such a big target for bitcoin, bitcoin price has too much potential and hopefully we will see bitcoin price once again trading above 20000$ because still bitcoin is the best crypto currency of the world and still a lot of people are showing interest to invest their money in bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
apityeh71

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:27:49 AM

Really hard to predict price of BTC by accurate in short term,   but in the long term in 2 or 3 years i believe the price of BTC possible to going 10 or 20 times more.  BTC and the blockchain technology still in development to be much  better for the community.

ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:20:08 AM

yes you are right bitcoin can get back to the price of more than $ 10k again at the end of this year but it should all need good news that could trigger a bitcoin price increase, if nothing can trigger a rise in bitcoin price then it will be difficult to get up.
rakibpintu

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:47:43 AM

its not a new news but each time we have seen bitcoin keep not stay one time it move on but now we expect or this month bitcoin value over more then 15k$ plus cross the world through this volume or developer.crypto currency the number one coin the name of bitcoin.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

yes you are right bitcoin can get back to the price of more than $ 10k again at the end of this year but it should all need good news that could trigger a bitcoin price increase, if nothing can trigger a rise in bitcoin price then it will be difficult to get up.
Speculations and predictions actually do not work up to 100% and in my opinion, yes the prices will rise again but you never know when.

The speculations and predictions are actually backed by some past data and current market data which actually do not go in the right direction due to the presence of the past data and rather give you a nominal figure and not a real figure. Anyhow, we are still optimistic about the future.

RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:18:26 PM

If the bitcoin price goes up to $ 9300 then we will have more opportunities to sell and get more profit, but right now we are living and accepting at a price of about $ 6000 that every investor wants. Fast gaining
giarised

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:55:50 AM

No, the price has been dropping since few days and the lowest value recorded is 5.8k dollar which is a very low value as compared to the average price of Bitcoin. The value was 5.8k dollar yesterday and all were worried about the market and their investments but today their hopes are alive again and the market improved a little and this little activity was important. In the upcoming days we need further improvements.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

its not a new news but each time we have seen bitcoin keep not stay one time it move on but now we expect or this month bitcoin value over more then 15k$ plus cross the world through this volume or developer.crypto currency the number one coin the name of bitcoin.
You didn’t mention the time, when will it get that level? There is no doubt that it will reach to $9.3k or more than that but it will take long time because now a day the price is very low and is on the way down. The price limit you mentioned above is not possible in this year because this year is not good for bitcoin price so far. let’s hope that the next year will be good for bitcoin.
ipbitrung01

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

You can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is showing signs of recovery but the recovery force is weak and unclear, so I think the bitcoin price will be able to drop sharply in the long run and be able to afford Return to the $ 9300 mark as you analyze. The market has fallen sharply since the bitcoin price hit $ 19800 and I believe the bitcoin bubble is breaking.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:47:26 PM

You didn’t mention the time, when will it get that level? There is no doubt that it will reach to $9.3k or more than that but it will take long time because now a day the price is very low and is on the way down. The price limit you mentioned above is not possible in this year because this year is not good for bitcoin price so far. let’s hope that the next year will be good for bitcoin.
true there is no other new of that if bitcoin may reach on that price cause bitcoin are volatile and a lot of people are been knew it. So if this is may happen they may also have to not been surprised on it.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
anhtuan845

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

bTC is very pricey. 6k: (((huhu I'm sure we will lose the dear. But this situation will come back quickly. By sharks will keep the money and then bugs Smiley Smiley Smiley
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:43:10 PM

This is a possibility that I think can happen. Recently, the bitcoin value was maintained at 6k - 6k3. This is a good price and a chance for speculation. With cheap prices and the market tend to move fast in Q3 and Q4. I think the bitcoin may exceed 10k this year.
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:53:56 PM

not for now , if he break the 7500$ maybe but at least in two month or more
James andrew

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:27:06 AM

Bitcoin price is now very cheap. It's price decrease  day by day. Now bitcoin  price is 5.9k it's not good for crypto world.  I think  this situation is quickly recover
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:21:50 AM

Maybe in august, the price of bitcoins will be starting to grow up again because the price of cryptocurrencies has started to pump up before the month has reached december.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

it seems that it is very heavy because at this moment I see that there is a bitcoin as much as 100 thousand pieces more, which is ready to make the bitcoin price destroyed instantly back to base price.
Lock00Live

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:24:37 AM

To increase this level may be difficult for BTC during this time, perhaps this price reached when the end of 2018, now almost altcoin prices are constantly falling and falling to the bottom of the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
rainezerr401

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

We can expect the price to grow even more after august because the market price last year just grow up a few months before it hits december so try to hold your coins longer right now in order to avoid losing your investments.
andrew1carlssin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

$1 per bit is oUr baseline ...

http://www.matisse.net/bitcalc/?input_amount=10000&input_units=bits&notation=legacy

Satoshi's book editor; SCIpher - https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/scipher.html
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:08:16 AM

If the current predictions for the end of the year 2018 would be complete and fulfilled the same way as 2017, we all will be millionaires, because some of the guys are telling that it would reach $100,000, lol.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:10:09 PM

to be honest yesterday bitcoin price is very difficult to make a price increase because bitcoin prices are currently down trend for fear of bitcoin owners who reach more than 100 thousand pieces of bitcoin which makes many traders fear.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:20:08 PM

Price will return to 9,300$, when its difficult to answer. In this times when price is down from some previous top I`m trying to do some mini trades with some amount of bitcoins. I sold at 9,000 more then week ago, and I bought again couple days ago under 6,000$. Not big profit cause amount was little, but at least something, I don`t practice day trading, but with mid trading you have time to wait and observe situation. Earn little by little when ever you can, but have some amount on a side for next train to the top.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:56:53 PM

If the current predictions for the end of the year 2018 would be complete and fulfilled the same way as 2017, we all will be millionaires, because some of the guys are telling that it would reach $100,000, lol.
This is only a guess, but it can happen if we have confidence in Bitcoin. I think the downtrend of Bitcoin is about to end and we are about to enter a new phase of development for all existing markets. I personally believe in this market more because I can freely trade or invest without being controlled by anyone, which is why I come to this market and assert $ 100,000 is sure to happening
loofers

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

Actually they bitcoin/crypto price is very volatile,bitcoin has drop below to $5900,before a strong will come can be at they end of they year 2018,for some professional they see they market trends as correction
andrewsmith46

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

I am bit worried, as I have purchased bitcoin way back in 2017 and waiting for the price hike since then.
gabmen

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:59:01 AM

This is only a guess, but it can happen if we have confidence in Bitcoin. I think the downtrend of Bitcoin is about to end and we are about to enter a new phase of development for all existing markets. I personally believe in this market more because I can freely trade or invest without being controlled by anyone, which is why I come to this market and assert $ 100,000 is sure to happening

Uhm the thing is, not everyone looks at it that way. People from outside the crypto community get information about bitcoin from mainstream news and feeds and they're mostly negative reports. Proper information about this market would have to be known to those people before we can even hope to hit that value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:02:00 AM

Bitcoin price started to pump and now the price is $6,406. Hope soon we would hit $9k and after this year we would rich at $20k. We just need patient and HODL.
The time he was post this was last year so it hit already and you're right we shoul see above $9k this year i know market will recover

xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:30:47 AM

I believe that Bitcoin prices are hard to recover to the $ 8000 mark, not to mention recovering to $ 9000. You can see that while the current price of bitcoin is adjusting and there are very good recovery signals, but I think the $ 7200 mark is a very difficult level to overcome. So I think that at this point you should only buy bitcoin and short term trade should not expect too much on the recovery of bitcoin.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:35:03 AM

Yeah there is possiblity to reach 10k at end of this year. Bitcoin is a coin that enough potential and strong. As a such kind of concept bitcoin will rise again. Don't be worried about it.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:23:58 PM

Nobody says when bitcoin price going up to 9.3k$ but too many cryptocurrency experts make a prediction bitcoin will be touch around 10k dollar in a couple of months so if you have a lot of bitcoin you can hold your all bitcoin because I think in a short time bitcoin recover his market price.  I'm already hold 5 bitcoin for a long time.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:55:42 PM

Nobody says when bitcoin price going up to 9.3k$ but too many cryptocurrency experts make a prediction bitcoin will be touch around 10k dollar in a couple of months so if you have a lot of bitcoin you can hold your all bitcoin because I think in a short time bitcoin recover his market price.  I'm already hold 5 bitcoin for a long time.
We just need to hold and wait, and no doubt that bitcoin price will trading above 10k in next few months, i think that at the end of 2018 the price of bitcoin is expected to cross 20k again, because bitcoin price remain dump for a long time and now it will hopefully start recovering its price once again.
bitgolden
Legendary

Merit: 1128

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:00:27 AM

Omg… damn! So this post was on November 2017 when the price of Bitcoin was still at $8,800+😳so everyone was just predicting that the price will reach $10,000 before Christmas and not even a single person was able to predict that the price of Bitcoin will reach $19,000 $20*000 before then, lol.

This is quite funny and shows that nobody is able to predict the future of cryptocurrencies, people are just into guessing games😅 and nobody knows the actual right thing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gamalzour

Activity: 566

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:17:57 AM

Yeah there is possiblity to reach 10k at end of this year. Bitcoin is a coin that enough potential and strong. As a such kind of concept bitcoin will rise again. Don't be worried about it.
We are even more hopeful to this limit. Bitcoin would cross $20000 or even more at the end of this year. This one thing would be the shooting power to every holder right now. Things aren’t that much hard. It is all about thinking and mindset and how to control your mind. Patience would help you to make good money. So thing is, just make your mind stronger and get into this world.
anitaraymonds

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:35:11 AM

That is the the change in the scheme of things in the world but as at today we are now $6500 with a minus of $4000. Not to worry the market is speculative and the market volatile which makes it possible for any price to emerge. We may wake up tomorrow and see the back to sub $10K.
fullhdpixel

Merit: 606

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:46:26 AM

Actually they bitcoin/crypto price is very volatile,bitcoin has drop below to $5900,before a strong will come can be at they end of they year 2018,for some professional they see they market trends as correction
Yes, the price is improving a little which is a good sign for sellers for those who invested in normal markets or the value between 8k to 9k dollar are still in loss as the current value is 6.3k dollar but this improvement is huge thing for them. The market will slowly recover in the next days and we may see increase trend from now so do not be panic and wait because it is long term.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:07:20 AM

We are even more hopeful to this limit. Bitcoin would cross $20000 or even more at the end of this year. This one thing would be the shooting power to every holder right now. Things aren’t that much hard. It is all about thinking and mindset and how to control your mind. Patience would help you to make good money. So thing is, just make your mind stronger and get into this world.
Even how controlling you have in mind you must accept the reality and never expect too much because if we fail this is so hard to accept.$20,000 per bitcoin is one impossible thing to happen since the last huge pump on december 2017 is just a bubble and created by manipulator's,so don't give false hope so other wont beieve on youre failire

bhabygrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

Best Bitcoin Casino www.coinsaga.com

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

I think most of us are waiting for it and wishing that it would go back to being that high again,
And most of us are wishing that it would even surpass it and go higher than $20,000 some says that it would go up again by the end of this year hopefully they are right .

coin         ▄▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀    ▀▀████▄
    ▄██▀    ▄ ▄     ▀██▄▀▄
   ██▀   ▄▄█████▄    ▀██ █▄
  ██▀    ▄█▀   ██    ▐███ █
 ██▀    ▄██▀▀██▀     ▐███ █
▐██   ▄▄█▀   ▄█▌     ███ ██
▐██    ▀█████▀▀    ▄███ ██
▐██▄     ▀ ▀     ▄███▀▄██
 ▀██▄         ▄▄███▀▄███
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀▄███▀
    ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████▀▀▀
saga████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██
|400+ GAMES
BONUS
AFFILIATE
|20 %██  ████
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
██  ████
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
[/center]
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:22:37 AM

This can only be defined by the market forces of demand. This might also be predicted by some experts who can precisely evaluate the upward and downward trend in the market easily by making some comparatively analysis and taking some data from the current market as well. We have had some positive and good speculations about the prices of Bitcoin crossing $20000 in the end of the year.
stellgod

Activity: 659

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:19:20 AM

If the bitcoin price goes up to $ 9300 then we will have more opportunities to sell and get more profit, but right now we are living and accepting at a price of about $ 6000 that every investor wants. Fast gaining

So it means that the market is not permanently dropping but will increase soon, the great recoveries of Bitcoin in the past have proven its potential and strength. Now those who are with negative perceptions about the market should change it in positive because the current value is although a low value but can increase anytime when people demand for it which will be the time to go high.

berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:39:27 AM

I am bit worried, as I have purchased bitcoin way back in 2017 and waiting for the price hike since then.
Fresh situations are quite different and we should act relevantly according to these current conditions. The price fell down to 6k dollar which increased to 6.3k dollar and then to 6.5k dollar and today the price has increased to 6.6k dollar which is a very good achievement at this stage. All we need is to get benefit from this market which is only possible if we buy more.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:47:06 AM

By the end of December 2017 Bitcoin reached $ 19,000 and is now in July 2018 back again to the $ 6,000 price, so all about the Cryptocurrency price is unpredictable.

Just think what you think of which coins will go up because of the vision of his future mission is good. Because bitcoin more and more demand the higher the Bitcoin price.
RockHenki

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:54:51 AM

The market is currently down and we can not see the direction of it. The current market is really hard to guess. We should not risk trading now. Wait until the end of July. If there is a red market, buy Bitcoin and hold it for a long time. Its price will increase in Q4.
DRVX

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:14:25 AM

By the end of December 2017 Bitcoin reached $ 19,000 and is now in July 2018 back again to the $ 6,000 price, so all about the Cryptocurrency price is unpredictable.

Just think what you think of which coins will go up because of the vision of his future mission is good. Because bitcoin more and more demand the higher the Bitcoin price.

Although we cannot really predict the price of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies (altcoins), I believe that we will see the better market situation. I believe that BTC will be over 12K in December.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:44:28 AM

Not sure about 9k$.... BTC had a bear break to lower lows confirming another bear flag but with 4 hour RSI in the low 20s, bulls bought the dip for a solid bounce.
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

This is the best bitcoin price of the past year but at the moment the price dropped by bitcoin and back at the previous price I think it will probably be over again this year the case will take a long time.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

Speculations and predictions actually do not work up to 100% and in my opinion, yes the prices will rise again but you never know when.

The speculations and predictions are actually backed by some past data and current market data which actually do not go in the right direction due to the presence of the past data and rather give you a nominal figure and not a real figure. Anyhow, we are still optimistic about the future.

Weshould keep our coins in our wallet and wait for good times to come. We all hope that the price will grow again in the future. Time is not fixed but the current situation will end soon. I think in the near future it will cross $10k and may be more than that but how much time it will take is difficult to predict. We should be patient and wait for that time.

s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:51:16 PM

It is a good sign for us who are waiting for the prices specially of bitcoin to rise. These days, the market is really shaky and unstable so this change is still a good news though we could rely the prices in this value because the market situation is always changing. However, let's just still believe that the market will get better soon.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:10:34 PM

Not sure about 9k$.... BTC had a bear break to lower lows confirming another bear flag but with 4 hour RSI in the low 20s, bulls bought the dip for a solid bounce.
It's hard to predict the value of bitcoin as it keeps on fluctuating. However, it's possible that it can reach again to 9.3k just like the previous months. There's a big chance it can bounce back, we are still at the month of July, there can be more progress to come. I recommend to keep holding and patiently wait until prise will rise again. No need to rush things, positive returns are underway.
gabmen

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:19:02 AM

It's hard to predict the value of bitcoin as it keeps on fluctuating. However, it's possible that it can reach again to 9.3k just like the previous months. There's a big chance it can bounce back, we are still at the month of July, there can be more progress to come. I recommend to keep holding and patiently wait until prise will rise again. No need to rush things, positive returns are underway.

Lol. Progress or another bear trap. This year has seen very quick and low corrections when btc starts making a move upwards. There was a bright spot last april when we pretty much went on a green run even almost going for 10k but after that it's a downward spiral again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
Phantomberry

Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:37:52 AM

Let's hope bitcoin price will be back on the track just like climbing again into $20,000 USD or more than for that. I believe on bitcoin could hit that again and i hope the bullish run will start.
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:44:44 AM

The market is currently down and we can not see the direction of it. The current market is really hard to guess. We should not risk trading now. Wait until the end of July. If there is a red market, buy Bitcoin and hold it for a long time. Its price will increase in Q4.
Bitcoin price grows and then downs again, no say what is happening in the market. Why the price is so volatile and when will this bearish situation end? I hope so that the price will reach to $9.3k but the question is when because many people cannot wait for long time and they want quick results from their investment and when there is o growth they withdraw their money.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

This is an old thread but let’s discuss about the current price of Bitcoin which has decreased and has declined a lot. Few days ago the price fell down to the lowest price recorded this year but now it has recovered and we have seen a little recovery from yesterday’s price.

Now people will start to sell their Bitcoins rapidly which is not good for the Bitcoin because it will decline the value further so do not sell now and wait for the price to go higher so that you get maximum profit.
weeks65

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

You may find that this recovery is a very strong recovery, but we can see that altcoin prices are falling sharply and at the moment it is breaking support and will continue to fall. Therefore, I believe that the market will only recover in the short term and bitcoin prices will be able to fall under the altcoin anytime soon, so you should not buy bitcoin at this time.
Lydiaglo

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:56:51 AM

Yeah you are right all predictions about the price became false and the facts were against that. That’s why I do not believe in prediction. The price depends upon the demand from the people and the market cap. If people withdraw their money from bitcoin definitely the price will go down and when more people do not invest in it the price will stuck somewhere as in current situation.
tothanhtuan

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:50:31 AM

If the etf is denied, it's going to be interesting how far bitcoin & the alts slide. Just hope I have a good amount of fiat ready at that point. Talk about a fire sale
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:19:18 AM

Let's hope bitcoin price will be back on the track just like climbing again into $20,000 USD or more than for that. I believe on bitcoin could hit that again and i hope the bullish run will start.
That is right. We are on the rise in the crypto market and might possibly witness the impending boom as well if the values of crypto rose above the $10000 value.

Right now we have a slight rise and a good stability but in the future, we might witness some great jumps as predicted by some famous experts. Facebook has also planned to invest in the crypto. This has actually given people a new hope and we might possibly earn handsome cash in December.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

I'm wondering should we have that bitcoin will get to the point of $10,000 till the end of 2018, because for now we have struggled healthy year and for July already we have a price lower than $7500.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kaineh

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:08:23 PM

A lot of trading strategies end up being rekt in this winter. Interesting that Ari Paul said: "BTC will be trading between 60k and 6k in 2018". We've seen 6k already, if it go to 60k he will become a new crystal ball.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:17:38 PM

I think the bitcoin price can completely recover to $ 9800 and even $ 10,000. You can see that the market over the past few days is recovering very strongly, bitcoin and altcoin prices are rising steadily, so I think this time you should start thinking about investing in long-term bitcoin . Bitcoin prices are currently at $ 7700 and are still rising.
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Looking at the chart there is 3 options that could happen. Either if bitcoin breaks the 8k mark or it will go back down to 6.6k marks. If it goes beyond the 8k mark than it can break into 12k levels once again. However if it goes back down to 6.6k levels two options is either going way down to 5.8k levels once again before going back up or directly going back up to 7k levels once again and correct itself which is basically same as staying similar.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:48:00 AM

Exactly because there is nothing like impossible in the world of crypto and there was a time when the value of Bitcoin was far more than the mentioned value. So yes the price of Bitcoin can rise high and we are also having a rising trend in the prices of Bitcoin which will lasts until we have a good green market.

Besides, we have had speculations about the impending appreciation in the prices of Bitcoin and that they might cross $20000 till the end of the year. So yes it is not a tough job for Bitcoin to cross $9000.
redsun114

Activity: 2534
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

It is a good sign for us who are waiting for the prices specially of bitcoin to rise. These days, the market is really shaky and unstable so this change is still a good news though we could rely the prices in this value because the market situation is always changing. However, let's just still believe that the market will get better soon.
The price of Bitcoin is low in current time which is 7395 US dollar and is still low which is inside our affording circle so there is no need to think that Bitcoin is for rich people only but we can in low market.

It would be better to buy in this current market because it will benefit in high market as it is a long term so you will not find any difficulty regardless of increase or decrease in the market. You are safe if you do not sell on low price and can sell on high price which may be available soon.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:28:06 AM

This is an old thread but let’s discuss about the current price of Bitcoin which has decreased and has declined a lot. Few days ago the price fell down to the lowest price recorded this year but now it has recovered and we have seen a little recovery from yesterday’s price.

Now people will start to sell their Bitcoins rapidly which is not good for the Bitcoin because it will decline the value further so do not sell now and wait for the price to go higher so that you get maximum profit.
I personally do not think that people are going to sell their bitcoin in current time. I personally tink that they will continue holding their bitcoin for some more time, may be tell the price of bitcoin reach to 20000$ again, so that they can cover their previous lost.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: