Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices going up to 9.3k$?  (Read 1325 times)
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:15:49 PM

Omg I just checked on the price and it suddenly took a leap from 8.8k to 9.3k$.
People predicted it would reach 10k$ by year end ,what are your predictions ,any new trading strategy you have come up with?
I am really worried that the bitcoin price is fluctuating continuously, you can see that the bitcoin girl after touching the $ 9800 level was immediately reduced and adjusted to the $ 8700 mark, the adjustment of more than $ 1000 has caused For the whole market is getting very bad, almost all the price of all codes fell sharply. I think bitcoin has officially ended this rally and will go back to its down cycle.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:18:39 PM

People predicted it would reach 10k$ by year end ,what are your predictions ,any new trading strategy you have come up with?
You can see that the bitcoin price at the moment is still down sharply, while bitcoin is at $ 8800 and is still down slightly. I believe that this adjustment will allow bitcoin prices to continue to increase in the long term. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin after touching the $ 8600 mark will turn up and rise to $ 11,000 in the next few days.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:25:13 AM

You can see that the bitcoin price at the moment is still down sharply, while bitcoin is at $ 8800 and is still down slightly. I believe that this adjustment will allow bitcoin prices to continue to increase in the long term. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin after touching the $ 8600 mark will turn up and rise to $ 11,000 in the next few days.
It is still too early for Bitcoin to reach this price. At present, BTC is showing signs of decrease and this is the first adjustment of BTC. I personally believe that Bitcoin will continue to decline as Bitcoin has increased sharply in the past three weeks and this is the time for Bitcoin to fall in order to balance prices. Just wait for a new opportunity in the future and it may take a few weeks
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

It is still too early for Bitcoin to reach this price. At present, BTC is showing signs of decrease and this is the first adjustment of BTC. I personally believe that Bitcoin will continue to decline as Bitcoin has increased sharply in the past three weeks and this is the time for Bitcoin to fall in order to balance prices. Just wait for a new opportunity in the future and it may take a few weeks
Certainly, the price of Bitcoin increased fastly after it ended the bearish trend in the cryptocurrency market.
I predict in the next month, the price of Bitcoin can recover up to $15,000 if the investors are still interesting want to buy this cryptocurrency.
And you have to know NASDAQ will list Bitcoin in their platform as soon as they can, in this year is possible.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

but now Bitcoin has gone down to $ 6700 and Bearish market with red blush.

but I'm sure there is a turning point where Bitcoin will experience price increases because of its many buyers than its sellers.

mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:53:39 PM

Although the downward trend of the cryptocurrency market is not over yet, I believe that in June and July the market will recover as it attracts more new entrants into the market. If the BTC pass $ 7k8 then it is quite likely to grow again.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:40:59 PM

The strategy you need to do will be depending on the state of the market, the price today is very low and the only way for you not to lose a huge amount of profit is to hold your coins or invest even more since the prices in the market is still decreasing.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

I believe that bitcoin will be hard to recover to $ 9300 at this point, you can see that bitcoins are dropping sharply over the past few days and there are no signs of recovery. It is very difficult to recover. The market is in a bear market in the long run, so it is harder to beat, bitocin prices will probably continue to fall further.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:03:11 PM

It is good indications to the investors that wait this opportunity to happen
because they are wisely choose to hold to their investments to become profitable in the right time in this business.
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:38:19 PM

Even i was surprise with that leap but that was expected with way market was behaving. Still i would advice to persist with your old trading strategy as there is no need of changing it because of this dip.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
ipbitrung01

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:42:43 PM

I think that at this point bitcoin price will be very hard to recover to the $ 9000 level, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly falling throughout the past few days and now at $ 6000. The market is showing very bad signals, so to be able to trade successfully you need to trade short term by day and always keep track of bitcoin prices as bitcoin prices may continue to decrease at any time.
collins3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:50:21 PM

Yes in deed, bitcoin may reach 10 000$ by the end of the year. Related to new trading strategy, there are some but i can't reveal it, it would be in my disadvantage telling to the entire world how to get rich.
I believe that for bitcoin to return to the $ 9300 level is absolutely impossible and very difficult, you can see that the market is constantly changing and bitcoin prices are constantly falling, so trade At this point it is a very difficult process. The market is down in the long-term so the price of bitocin will continue to fall deeper than if the $ 6000 level was broken.
wodebutterfly

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:02:15 PM

I would say it is highly possible in the long run, but it mainly depends on what you expect or if you still have faith in BTC. One thing the support the BTC price is its mining cost which is around $6000-7000 based on some report, and the other thing is its relatively limited supply and the high demand! So in the long run, I do think BTC will rally up to around 10000 US dollars, but as how long will it take to reach this level, it is pretty much unpredictable as the price is under the influence of so many factors. And the other thing is the uncertain regulation policies with the Chinese ban on ICO as an example. So if you are seeing it in a long run, BTC price will definitely back to its increasing path again, but if you want to make some quick money, the current market may be pretty risky!   

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

In my opinion, the probability of a bitcoin recovering to $ 9300 is very low and that possibility is almost unlikely, you can see that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply and now they hit 6000%, if This breakdown is a bitcoin price will reach the $ 5,000 mark and will be very difficult to recover, it will take a lot of time and even years to recover the market.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:03:39 AM

It is not possible, at present, BTC prices are falling quite low. At this time, the CMC price on CMC is only $ 6100. And they continue to fall, so I think it should not be too high on the BTC market today that they may never get the price you expect again.

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:19:51 AM

it seems now the price has come down again and the end of December 2017 bitcoin reached a very extraordinary price and can touch the price of $ 20k, for now the price is very cheap bitcoin and down very much you can buy as much bitcoin as you can.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

I think that bitcoin prices will be hard to recover to $ 9000, you can see that the market is in the long-term bear market and bitcoin prices continue to fall sharply, now at the $ 6100 level and it will be able to continue falling sharply at any time. So at this point you should review your trading plan to adjust to the most reasonable.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:30:07 PM

I think that bitcoin prices will be hard to recover to $ 9000, you can see that the market is in the long-term bear market and bitcoin prices continue to fall sharply, now at the $ 6100 level and it will be able to continue falling sharply at any time. So at this point you should review your trading plan to adjust to the most reasonable.

no the market is not in long-term bear market, it will rise more and more because people are buying bitcoin at this time as it is a chance for them now, when price is almost 7k dollar all over the world. It will be increasing now not decreasing so don’t lose your patience just buy it, I am damn sure you will get high profit at the end, 9.3 k dollar is gonna be upcoming price of bitcoin.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:45:36 PM

It is good indications to the investors that wait this opportunity to happen
because they are wisely choose to hold to their investments to become profitable in the right time in this business.
Yes no doubt that it is a good indication but i think that this not such a big target for bitcoin, bitcoin price has too much potential and hopefully we will see bitcoin price once again trading above 20000$ because still bitcoin is the best crypto currency of the world and still a lot of people are showing interest to invest their money in bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:27:49 AM

Really hard to predict price of BTC by accurate in short term,   but in the long term in 2 or 3 years i believe the price of BTC possible to going 10 or 20 times more.  BTC and the blockchain technology still in development to be much  better for the community.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: