Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin $15000  (Read 6663 times)
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:44:13 PM

Of course it is possible, moreover it is not the limit and we will see the price of$ 50,000 and above. The cryptocurrency market is very promising and it begins its development.It just takes time for that to happen.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:52:24 PM

Of course it is possible, moreover it is not the limit and we will see the price of$ 50,000 and above. The cryptocurrency market is very promising and it begins its development.It just takes time for that to happen.
How much time do you think is needed for this? I have a great feeling we should go in now. Spend all the free money on deposits in cryptocurrency and leave them presumably for ten years. Just forget and leave. In my opinion, this is how much time it takes for the cryptocurrency to become accepted in the world.

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:35:41 PM

we are waiting 15000$ above by ending of the this 2017,

i think this guy deserve somes  voluntary Tips if you happy for this  speculation

This speculation is already concluded in which the price reach $19,800 by December but unfortunately it fall again as low as below $6,000. For now we don't know if the price will bounce back or even just hit the $10,000 mark before this year will end because of this so called Bearish market which still in effect so lets wait and see again.

Because there is no support analysis for this kind of prediction. This market is very volatile and every prediction is not a certain tool for knowing the market's behavior in the future. All the best one can do is hope for the same recovery of BTC as last year's month end.

bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:46:12 AM

is it possible for bitcoin to be $ 15000 Huh

in my opinion, the possibility is very small, but we look at the beginning of 2019 whether it happened or not.

Everything is possible, but not this year. I guess, the market will be stable in 2019. In 2020-2021 there will be great progress in the growth of the cryptocurrencies, and BTC can cost more than 20K.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2018, 04:07:55 PM by namcunguyen

I think Bitcoin will increase $ 15,000. Because people are good aware of Bitcoin now and its value that many people invest in Bitcoin will make it increase price at the end of year.

Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

i think this guy deserve somes  voluntary Tips if you happy for this  speculation
My forecast: will grow. now the market of gray payments in a small vacation, from September will begin more activity in that environment. hence there will be more calculations and more demand for btc.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

i think this guy deserve somes  voluntary Tips if you happy for this  speculation

i think its a neh...it will hard even reaching 10000
the bull will come slow and a long time
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

i think its a neh...it will hard even reaching 10000
the bull will come slow and a long time
posting in 2017 has almost reached one year. That year was a very impressive year because the bullish market was raging last year and for now it seems that speculation is very difficult but everything can happen, even though we don't know when that will happen.

DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:58:28 PM

i think this guy deserve somes  voluntary Tips if you happy for this  speculation

This speculation is already concluded in which the price reach $19,800 by December but unfortunately it fall again as low as below $6,000. For now we don't know if the price will bounce back or even just hit the $10,000 mark before this year will end because of this so called Bearish market which still in effect so lets wait and see again.

Because there is no support analysis for this kind of prediction. This market is very volatile and every prediction is not a certain tool for knowing the market's behavior in the future. All the best one can do is hope for the same recovery of BTC as last year's month end.
It's even better to see the price of bitcoin still stay above 6k rate and i can't even imagine what will be happening if the price of bitcoin will be going back to the two digits again.  Kiss at leastt as a part of early adopters and we are still having a lot of money. ETF, BAKKT and more will have come soon.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:23:56 PM

It's even better to see the price of bitcoin still stay above 6k rate and i can't even imagine what will be happening if the price of bitcoin will be going back to the two digits again.  Kiss at leastt as a part of early adopters and we are still having a lot of money. ETF, BAKKT and more will have come soon.
I think that today we should expect only positive changes in the cryptocurrency market, but nevertheless, if there were any prerequisites for a fall in prices, this would have happened a long time ago.
Allxblx

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:01:34 PM

The forecast was justified! Can still make any forecast for the end of 2018. It would be very interesting.

ATLANT●ICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  ● Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitterFacebook
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:25:17 PM

The forecast was justified! Can still make any forecast for the end of 2018. It would be very interesting.

It`s not "was"! Prediction "is" justified right now. We need to wait the end of 2018 and see will it happen or not. Personally I don`t care about $15k for one Bitcoin, I wait
much higher prices. Any rise is a good rise and give me more confidence, I`m just looking for much higher price in the future.
   Most of us who are here for a while saw Bitcoin price doing amazing swings. Most of us knows that with Bitcoin almost everything is possible. Double grow looks too good
to be truth I know, in so short period of time, just two months, but it`s possible. We will see in the end of this year what will happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MazCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:57:15 PM

$ 15k worth of bitcoin is amazing, that's my hope but I'm not sure that by looking at the current crypto market conditions, now a lot of coins are circulating in the marketcap so there are many choices for investing so that bitcoin enthusiasts are starting to decrease.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:19:33 AM

Yeah hoping that it will reach that value again just like last year where bitcoin suddenly skyrocketing in its value not just $15000 but almost $20000 in price. And i believe this year will be like last year and many are waiting that bitcoin value will go high again to be able gain more profits from it , like me who invested in bitcoin and other altcoins in the market.

darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:24:10 AM

There have been disputes about this currency for a long time, and I want to share my thoughts about it. Many believe bitcoin is the currency of the future. Those who support this currency cite how rapidly it is growing as an argument.

For me, the most interesting posts are the threads that were published long ago. I do not think that last year many people thought about 20 thousand BTC price. Now, we are praying to see Bitcoin for 10 thousand.
Smokey23

Activity: 191
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:29:50 AM

If BTC is 15k dollars, how will dominance change? The money from the bottom is going to btc or it's going to be cash.

Both, once it starts to move up, money will start to flow in... Alts will rise too but  BTC is the safer bet.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:18:53 AM

is it possible for bitcoin to be $ 15000 Huh

in my opinion, the possibility is very small, but we look at the beginning of 2019 whether it happened or not.
Dude, there's no need to look.It seems impossible for the next time it comes to prices.The market will not be easy to collect.So there is no need for enthusiasm for 2019.
I do not really look at it and have lost patience to see it rising again but let me tell you this that it is not over yet. We can still go high. There is something called growth and this can happen when some the indicators affecting the coins positively are positive. External involvement matters a lot and the whale making happen their economic activities can also move on the market to the next level. If you are aware about the business cycle and its phases, you would come to know that it’s not over yet.
Kthestunner

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:04:44 AM

All is well. Just another higher low (higher than the last one on octobef 11).

Consecutive higher lows since June 28.

Bear market has been over for months now.

Samemagazine

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:06:08 AM

All is well. Just another higher low (higher than the last one on octobef 11).

Consecutive higher lows since June 28.

Bear market has been over for months now.

The highs are getting much lower than the lows are getting high. I'm not really sure the lows are even getting much higher. They've been around $6K (between $5800-$6200), and haven't deviated that much from that.

paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

I think Bitcoin will increase $ 15,000. Because people are good aware of Bitcoin now and its value that many people invest in Bitcoin will make it increase price at the end of year.

No, the market is currently in a difficult period, maybe in a short time the market will recover, however, to increase to $ 15000 will be very difficult, the price is quite high and too Imagine for the market as hard as it is now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: