Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XYLO] PoW/PoS HYBRID MASTERNODE | PAYMENT SYSTEM  (Read 50897 times)
nhondh

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:42:26 AM

why masternode reward drop deeply?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:34:11 PM

nice dev, he's banned me from discord... great scam dev... dont buy that shit !! he cant support the pressure, go cry on your bed kiddo!
gargouri20011

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:47:22 PM

me too , scam coin
Technical (OP)

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:50:57 PM

nice dev, he's banned me from discord... great scam dev... dont buy that shit !! he cant support the pressure, go cry on your bed kiddo!

you were banned because you spreading unwanted fud, just like you are doing here.
Any downfall in price does not make the coin scam. I can easily handle all pressure but cannot handle your spams.
If you don't like this coin, then go away. No need to spread fud.

thank you.

gscotch

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:07:57 PM

why masternode reward drop deeply?

there are a lot of MN's and speed of solving blockchain got back to normal speed.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 18jZ6btV5gwh58tCq2gKVvHVVeHqRrtAVX
nhondh

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:22:35 PM

wallet stuck at block 86999 when sync, who can solve this problem?
andreas911

Activity: 896
Merit: 323

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:34:38 PM

Wallet is syncing without problems.

Dev and community in contact with coinsmarket to solve the problem.

dev is in contact with cryptopia, XYLO already registered.

This and more informations you can find at discord channel of XYLO.
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:21:15 PM

Don't lie to people, this coin have been refused by Cryptopia since its fanbase spammed their thread with aggresive comments (very smart, congrat, your dev got more BTC on this troll since he got refunded). This is a dead coin, not even a joke at this point. Your only chance is to kick the dev out, fork the chain, review the coin emission to fight the zimbabwe inflation you're suffering and well, rebrand from scratch. People who invested in this I'm sure would be willing to gather a real team for doing this. If not, your money is like, well, you lost it. Just be realistic :

- The coin is buggy from the beggining, c'mon 20% orphan really ? And it was before the 100% stakes orphans.
- Their "whitepaper" is just a bunch of things we can find in dash, there is absolutely no economic statement and not even an attempt to bring something new.
- The "dev" isn't even a good support on Discord.
- The wallet is uggly and buggy. If you can't even fork properly, don't pretend to run a crypto prject.

That said, there is still something to be saved. To those who invested heavenly, build up a team, kick out this joke of a dev and fork with a new economic balance. Open a new Discord, smart people will follow.

Now I'm out Smiley I wish you good luck.

andreas911

Activity: 896
Merit: 323

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:42:17 PM

do not imply that I am lying, because that's not true! Everything I've written can be read by everyone on the discord channel.

I have just reproduced the information from the discord channel here.

you are alleging serious allegations, how can you prove that?

Apparently you are someone who has bought his coins at the highest price and after the dump here in the forum his bad mood omits.
gargouri20011

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:57:21 PM

I don't think this coin is ever going to be back on coinsmarket, because the masternode went paying from over 500 coins per day to now 44 coins a day since its been taken off. Coincidence? I think not. The masternodes didn't quadruple, triple or even double. It was around 278 masternodes when it was paying 500+ coins per day, then it got buggy and they took it off the exchange. Now there are currently 322 masternodes but the coins per day is just 44. Even if the coin returns on coinsmarket, it is a dead coin now, because as soon as it returns so many people are even going to dump their masternodes since the payout has gone down so low and is going down even further every day, that the price of it will hit 1 sat within the minute of its return. Meanwhile the devs associates, or it might even be the dev self, are still selling masternodes for around 0.04 BTC, for they know it's dead so they are in the process of squeezing out it's last remains. Since the mnrank site still shows it at node worth $880, people gladly pay around $600 thinking it's a good deal, while in reality they are getting scammed. For communication with an exchange doesn't take this long, according to the dev they 'informed' the exchange, well it's been well over three days now since they 'informed'. Ofcourse the 'informed' info seems to go hand in hand very well with the selling of the masternodes by them.

completely agree , i contacted coinsmarkets and they said that the previous block chain issue is not fixed and dev won't to fix it . i am using them since awhile and i trust them more than this shitty buggy coin , try and ban me here .
I was banned  in discord since i was telling the truth  Wink
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:59:58 PM

wallet stuck at block 86999 when sync, who can solve this problem?

If you on windows find GoByteCore folder in Roaming folder and fallow this instruction below.

This solve my problem as well.
karmanon

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:39:17 AM

As i've understood, we've lost Cryptopia because of people, who spammed all time. And i remember, dev said, that we don't need to worry support of Cryptopia.
It won't justify troubles with wallet and network, but i'm saying about exchange.
So, we need another one. What about Coinexchage, Yobit or C-CEX?
Even Stockexchange or Mercatox will be good for beginning.
Dev has 5BTC refunded from Cryptopia, and he can throw XYLO to several exchanges.
Waiting for news.
gscotch

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:32:28 AM

i sell 2 nodes for 3ltc
where did you sell? give me info Wink

if you go for xylo on discord there are channel SELL&BUY. you can sell and buy using escrow.

Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:55:16 PM

Good move by cryptopia to not list this coin. Tons of people lost their money on this on coinsmarkets exchange, same thing would have happened at cryptopia. It has been five days and nothing has been fixed, I repeat nothing has been fixed. Unless you consider fixing with tinkering to get it working untill it runs into the exact same problem again over and over again. The wallet craps practicly a dozen times on a daily basis, restarting on lower blocks and hyperdriving through them since they have allready been mined.
Since the exact same problem exists for over five days now, it is crystal clear that the dev has no idea what he is even doing. But he and his associates are still selling masternodes on discord for around 0.04 BTC. The dev will keep on upholding the charade of fixing the issue untill he and his associates have sold all they had left and disappear into the sunset, mark my words.
Also you can't call people that spoke up with legit complaints on cryptopia as 'spammers'. Learn the difference, fact: people lost their money on coinsmarkets exchange since the wallet of this got disabled there and people have no access to it. Fact: the dev sais that it has notified coinsmarkets well over four days ago but coinsmarkets tells that they haven't even heard anything from dev.
Vivo coin ran into the exact same problem two days ago and got delisted as well, I wouldn't be surprised if not the same dev or one of his associates is behind Vivo as well.

And the sad thing is giving negative trust won't do anything, since whenever they announce a new coin they create a new account here with that coins name. Bitcointalk should really consider that only hero or legendary members are able to make an announcement for a coin and the newly created coinnamed account can do follow up posts behind that. If they don't have a hero or legendary account then they should find one that is willing to endorse them. This way on a backlash the negative trusts at least will be helpfull.
gscotch

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:17:08 PM

Good move by cryptopia to not list this coin. Tons of people lost their money on this on coinsmarkets exchange, same thing would have happened at cryptopia. It has been five days and nothing has been fixed, I repeat nothing has been fixed. Unless you consider fixing with tinkering to get it working untill it runs into the exact same problem again over and over again. The wallet craps practicly a dozen times on a daily basis, restarting on lower blocks and hyperdriving through them since they have allready been mined.
Since the exact same problem exists for over five days now, it is crystal clear that the dev has no idea what he is even doing. But he and his associates are still selling masternodes on discord for around 0.04 BTC. The dev will keep on upholding the charade of fixing the issue untill he and his associates have sold all they had left and disappear into the sunset, mark my words.
Also you can't call people that spoke up with legit complaints on cryptopia as 'spammers'. Learn the difference, fact: people lost their money on coinsmarkets exchange since the wallet of this got disabled there and people have no access to it. Fact: the dev sais that it has notified coinsmarkets well over four days ago but coinsmarkets tells that they haven't even heard anything from dev.
Vivo coin ran into the exact same problem two days ago and got delisted as well, I wouldn't be surprised if not the same dev or one of his associates is behind Vivo as well.

And the sad thing is giving negative trust won't do anything, since whenever they announce a new coin they create a new account here with that coins name. Bitcointalk should really consider that only hero or legendary members are able to make an announcement for a coin and the newly created coinnamed account can do follow up posts behind that. If they don't have a hero or legendary account then they should find one that is willing to endorse them. This way on a backlash the negative trusts at least will be helpfull.

so what do you propose? Jump to Whalecoin?

dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:17:40 PM

so, dev has given some report about the fix ? he will reset all blockchain ? he has contracted some real dev to help on the problem ? maybe that guy is the same dev as the "xrevolution" coin, since it appears to have the same problems, keep rolling back the transactions...

and also i think its better to happen a takeover from community since one person cant mantain all the work alone.
Tolgatrz

Activity: 250

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:55:27 PM

I trust this coin when I enter the stock market many people will buy to make masternodes

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰🆃🆁🆉
nhondh

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:57:32 PM

Hi dev,

When you fix wallet bug, it still crashs.
Fun_Art

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:59:07 AM

XYiLO COIN  Grin
wangmidi

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:14:53 AM

The road map is well designed. I hope you can do better and do not let investors feel disappointed. All efforts you must make to fly up the price will make investors very satisfied.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: