Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:38:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XLN]Lantos Decentralized VPN - Lantos Ethereum Token - Airdrop + Bounties  (Read 5660 times)
iffeanyii

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:40:19 PM

good supply, interest in securiy in this space

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
michaelai3

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:45:27 PM

Great project!
Bassey NN

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:24:24 PM

I have joined Airdrop, waiting to see your white paper and Road map.  Success dev.
Haug

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:47:31 PM

Great work! I’m glad to be part of this, so good luck to us all!!! looking forward to get the bonus.
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:58:56 PM

Lantos is also a block chain dedicated to the VPN cake market. Who can tell me that compared with the Mysterium issued in June 2017, what is the real outstanding advantage of this project?Huh
lantostoken (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:19:40 AM

Lantos is also a block chain dedicated to the VPN cake market. Who can tell me that compared with the Mysterium issued in June 2017, what is the real outstanding advantage of this project?Huh
Obviously we are still developing this and still have a long ways to go before completion but one thing that really puts us above Mysterium is our approach to a decentralized VPN. We are coming at this with the approach of a primary layer for the VPN that is a classic VPN with a combination of dedicated connections and encryption protocols to generate virtual P2P connections and then running this through a secondary blockchain utilizing ethereum, making it decentralized. This approach may change with new discoveries but so far that is how we are coming at this. The token is also incentivized to buy which will help the price. This incentive is a discounted VPN price when paying with the Lantos token.
Louise316

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:14:08 AM

Wow its look promising coins
Great project
Great team...
This is it
lantostoken (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:35:55 PM

We have posted a poll on our twitter regarding the token sale price. If you have not already, please consider checking it out and taking part in the poll. It will help us decide what the community wants in regards to our sale.
You can find the poll at :https://mobile.twitter.com/LantosToken/status/935326035154960384
Thanks for the support everyone Cheesy
Subchanallah

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:54:13 PM

Joined airdrop. Nice project dev
lantostoken (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:45:16 PM

We appreciate all the support you guys have given us in the span of a day a lot Grin
The whitepaper is coming out soon!
Lantos is really interesting, with low supply it should have good price. But I thought airdrop may cause buyer think twice to buy token.
One more thing, is the airdrop distribution as same with bounty distribution? how long token sale period, until all token reserved sold out?
The airdrop will not interfere with the token sale because the token sale allows for a large acquisition of the token for cheap when compared to the target price. The airdrop will not drop that many tokens per person while the token sale offers many. The token sale will go on till all XLN are sold out.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:19:16 PM

I have filled out the registration form to participate in airdrop. Now I just wait for the distribution and whitepaper of this project. I have a question whether airdrop is limited to some participants?

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:25:38 PM

"Lantos runs through the lightning fast Ethereum Network so long wait times are things of the past for this VPN. In a typical VPN your network speed is way lower but utilizing the Ethereum Network we eliminate this issue, while still staying secure and decentralized."

This is interesting, but I don't entirely understand how you are going to do VPN on the ethereum network. If you can this will be a breakthrough in decentralized computing!
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:34:58 PM

We appreciate all the support you guys have given us in the span of a day a lot Grin
The whitepaper is coming out soon!
Lantos is really interesting, with low supply it should have good price. But I thought airdrop may cause buyer think twice to buy token.
One more thing, is the airdrop distribution as same with bounty distribution? how long token sale period, until all token reserved sold out?
The airdrop will not interfere with the token sale because the token sale allows for a large acquisition of the token for cheap when compared to the target price. The airdrop will not drop that many tokens per person while the token sale offers many. The token sale will go on till all XLN are sold out.
With a little supply of coins like that it will make the price of this coin to be very expensive but you should pay attention to participants who participate in airdrop. You must limit the number of airdrop participants because there is no point in getting expensive coins but only have a few coins.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
lantostoken (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:39:47 PM

I have filled out the registration form to participate in airdrop. Now I just wait for the distribution and whitepaper of this project. I have a question whether airdrop is limited to some participants?
Anyone can join the airdrop. Originally the airdrop had a maximum of 10,000 applications but due to the influx of duplicate addresses we are keeping it open until 20,000 applications and then we will weed out all of the duplicates and launch it.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:18:45 PM

very interesting project,and believe that it will find its niche in this huge industry of the future and I wish him luck

wawa2012

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:41:51 AM

Nice concept, clean website and logo, detailed roadmap could attract lots of people. But don't stop on ED only. It'll destroy the whole project.
zahra2017

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:46:16 AM

the best quality project I have ever seen in my life. I hope I can be a part of this project. I will definitely participate in this project. I hope the airdrop eventually comes to me as well.
Novi89

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:49:22 AM

This gives us a great opportunity and a promising project, also it provides us with a clear information in the website they are providing. I support your endeavor in this project dev.
lantostoken (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:04:49 AM

the best quality project I have ever seen in my life. I hope I can be a part of this project. I will definitely participate in this project. I hope the airdrop eventually comes to me as well.
Thank you very much, the support is greatly appreciated. Cheesy
There are still spots left for the airdrop, so you can still get in Smiley
Airdrop Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYWQx8R2MUCgeRdZ_7nkkp1trqqT4OjmQy9Z9rhq6132QAZw/viewform?usp=sf_link
lantostoken (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:06:21 AM

We believe in community driven cryptocurrencies rather than central decisions without communities consent. That defeats the whole purpose of cryptocurrencies - they are community based and decentralized! To make our token community driven we will be asking you guys what you would like to see from this project constantly, and we will be creating polls on our Twitter, Facebook, and BitcoinTalk.

We have another poll up on Twitter regarding the token sale price. It would be appreciated if you guys checked it out if you haven't already.
https://twitter.com/LantosToken/status/935689899562426369

Remember if you guys have any questions feel free to ask on this BitcoinTalk, our Twitter, our Facebook, and our email. Links can all be found on our original post.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: