Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Karma Regeneration Service  (Read 827 times)
Kingn56 (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:22:04 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 05:40:43 AM by Kingn56

Have you been having trouble sleeping, taking multiple drugs just to cope with yourself, questioning whether or not you will be going to hell for all the shilling you have committed this year already??
Fear not my friend, you have come to the right place!

Services+Prices:

0.01BTC: You will instantly receive a boost to your karma that results from helping a poor suburban drop out continue to exist, you will also receive a personally written and hand delivered PM to your bitcointalk inbox in which i will thank you for your purchase and let you know just exactly what your money went to, not to mention all the amazing benefits listed off below!

0.1BTC With the Deluxe service not only will you receive everything from the previous package and that is listed below you will also receive a 1 hour Skype conversation with me whenever your schedule permits it to talk about anything you may need help with. Investment advice, Relationship Advice, Trouble with a wallet/Exchange, Just someone to talk to? I GOT YOU.

1.0BTC I will fly out and spend 2-3 Days in your city where we can meet discuss plans, share opinions and or you can get me to assist you with something. Best Choice as the majority of the bitcoin goes into the travel expenses. (NO GAY SHIT)

Although it may not feel like you are receiving a lot from this I can assure you the benefits are far reaching:

● Guaranteed to wipe a couple of sins off your record so that you have less to worry about when the time comes for you to meet god.
● Studies show karma might be directly responsible for getting accepted into college/university.
● Similar to red bull in that it can get you the job interview or call back you never received cause you're a socially awkward nerd.
● Likely to increase the ATH of your next pump.
● Will decrease chances of you being Assaulted/Raped/Robbed/Murdered.
● Might not be a tax right off but at least you know you are directly helping advance society.
● You will feel happy, gitty, bubbly after donating to me
●  And many many more things that I can't even think of ways too list them all

Payment Instructions:
All Payments for my services are to be sent to >> 1QEzP116H5YVXAru6Rkp2XU1Jwz81TrgnN <<
Within 15 minutes of you Sending the payment please send me a PM on bitcoin talk containing the following:
BITCOIN TX ID
YOUR BITCOIN ADDRESS
Skype Username(If Applicable)
Any Custom Requests or things you would like to ask if i can do!

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AM I RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSACTION SENT TO THIS ADDRESS WITH A VALUE LOWER THEN 0.01!

I hope you take the time out of your day to find inner peace and allow yourself to let that weight off your shoulder, thanks in advanced!

LIST OF FAME:
Anyone who Purchases my services will be put on the list of fame in order from most spent to least, Can leave name anonymous if requested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:34:03 AM

● Studies show karma might be directly responsible for getting accept into college/university.

I'd love to see such a peer-reviewed study published in a respectable scientific journal.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:40:02 AM

● Studies show karma might be directly responsible for getting accept into college/university.

I'd love to see such a peer-reviewed study published in a respectable scientific journal.

It is something that is extremely difficult to study as well, karma is not something we can physically feel see or touch.

here's an article though: http://news.yorku.ca/2011/05/17/scientific-proof-for-karma-york-u-study-finds-small-acts-of-kindness-have-big-impact-on-emotional-well-being/

Still though, thank you for checking out my post man, means a lot! Tongue
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 03:40:42 AM

Reminds me of a Simpsons episode....

https://youtu.be/CVgArsc4zLw

Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:42:25 AM

Don't Delay Then!
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:36:40 AM

(NO GAY SHIT)

Without this disclaimer you could get more proposals. You know it, right?
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:47:44 AM

Have you been having trouble sleeping, taking multiple drugs just to cope with yourself, questioning whether or not you will be going to hell for all the shilling you have committed this year already??
Op,you're full of crap.The title of the thread made it look like a pathetic scam attempt.

0.01BTC: You will instantly receive a boost to your karma that results from helping a poor suburban drop out continue to exist, you will also receive a personally written and hand delivered PM to your bitcointalk inbox in which i will thank you for your purchase and let you know just exactly what your money went to, not to mention all the amazing benefits listed off below!
Had it been reddit karma,it would make more sense.Who are you ? Jesus Christ ? One of his descendants ?

0.1BTC With the Deluxe service not only will you receive everything from the previous package and that is listed below you will also receive a 1 hour Skype conversation with me whnever your schedule permits it to talk about anything you may need help with. Investment advice, Relationship Advice, Trouble with a wallet/Exchange, Just someone to talk to? I GOT YOU.
If anyone needs that help,they don't need to trust a stranger with no degree ,they can use this service : https://yourdost.com/ They're experts
Chat Online anonymously with career, relationship, parenting counselors, psychologists for advice on self improvement & relieving stress, anxiety & depression.

1.0BTC I will fly out and spend 2-3 Days in your city where we can meet discuss plans, share opinions and or you can get me to assist you with something. Best Choice as the majority of the bitcoin goes into the travel expenses. (NO GAY SHIT)
You sound like a good English speaking scammer from India.Why would anyone send you 1 btc without an escrow ?

Payment Instructions:
All Payments for my services are to be sent to >> 1QEzP116H5YVXAru6Rkp2XU1Jwz81TrgnN <<
Within 15 minutes of you Sending the payment please send me a PM on bitcoin talk containing the following:
BITCOIN TX ID
YOUR BITCOIN ADDRESS

No escrow again ? How about you increment my karma,when I feel I'm free of all my sins,my life is enthusiastic again I ask the escrow to release the money ? Makes more sense this way.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:23:35 PM

Op,you're full of crap.The title of the thread made it look like a pathetic scam attempt.

Had it been reddit karma,it would make more sense.Who are you ? Jesus Christ ? One of his descendants ?

0.1BTC With the Deluxe service not only will you receive everything from the previous package and that is listed below you will also receive a 1 hour Skype conversation with me whnever your schedule permits it to talk about anything you may need help with. Investment advice, Relationship Advice, Trouble with a wallet/Exchange, Just someone to talk to? I GOT YOU.
If anyone needs that help,they don't need to trust a stranger with no degree ,they can use this service : https://yourdost.com/ They're experts
Chat Online anonymously with career, relationship, parenting counselors, psychologists for advice on self improvement & relieving stress, anxiety & depression.

You sound like a good English speaking scammer from India.Why would anyone send you 1 btc without an escrow ?

Payment Instructions:
BITCOIN TX ID
YOUR BITCOIN ADDRESS

No escrow again ? How about you increment my karma,when I feel I'm free of all my sins,my life is enthusiastic again I ask the escrow to release the money ? Makes more sense this way.

Never did i say i wasn't open to escrow, The first step i will even give you for free to enjoy life again: Stop caring. Look how much time you spent quoting my post and dissecting it word for word and for what? nothing. See time is the most valuable currency we have and when we waste time we waste money, What i can teach you is how to not only enjoy your time but also leverage it to a maximum so you can see large potential profits, but again that is only with the more expensive packs.

Nonetheless I can assure you karma is real, I am not indian and that yes, I am A Descendant of Jesus.

I will never ever scam anyone, I am not a scammer, This is a service and i'm not forcing anyone to buy it, if they want to then sweet, I love them for it and will spread some joy to them like we all should learn how to do anyway.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:04:29 PM

Services+Prices:

0.1BTC With the Deluxe service not only will you receive everything from the previous package and that is listed below you will also receive a 1 hour Skype conversation with me whenever your schedule permits it to talk about anything you may need help with. Investment advice, Relationship Advice, Trouble with a wallet/Exchange, Just someone to talk to? I GOT YOU.

Although it may not feel like you are receiving a lot from this I can assure you the benefits are far reaching:

● Guaranteed to wipe a couple of sins off your record so that you have less to worry about when the time comes for you to meet god.
● Studies show karma might be directly responsible for getting accepted into college/university.
● Similar to red bull in that it can get you the job interview or call back you never received cause you're a socially awkward nerd.
● Likely to increase the ATH of your next pump.
● Will decrease chances of you being Assaulted/Raped/Robbed/Murdered.
● Might not be a tax right off but at least you know you are directly helping advance society.
● You will feel happy, gitty, bubbly after donating to me
●  And many many more things that I can't even think of ways too list them all

Payment Instructions:
BITCOIN TX ID
YOUR BITCOIN ADDRESS

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AM I RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSACTION SENT TO THIS ADDRESS WITH A VALUE LOWER THEN 0.01!

I hope you take the time out of your day to find inner peace and allow yourself to let that weight off your shoulder, thanks in advanced!

LIST OF FAME:
Anyone who Purchases my services will be put on the list of fame in order from most spent to least, Can leave name anonymous if requested.

Are you Serious ?  How can you remove Sins of a person ? Another way of religiously black mailing and playing with people emotions and bitcoins. I am sure no one will fall for this and even if someone does then he must be really out of his mind.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:04:33 PM

Never did i say i wasn't open to escrow, The first step i will even give you for free to enjoy life again: Stop caring.
Congratulations! It worked! Really!! I've stopped caring and I'm free of my sins.

Look how much time you spent quoting my post and dissecting it word for word and for what? nothing. See time is the most valuable currency we have and when we waste time we waste money, What i can teach you is how to not only enjoy your time but also leverage it to a maximum so you can see large potential profits, but again that is only with the more expensive packs.
Time is money and you're on the way to make bitcoins as quickly as possible.You talk about karma and all that spiritual stuff but you can't write two lines without mentioning words like packs,service and money.You know what is karma ? Money.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 07:08:21 PM

Never did i say i wasn't open to escrow, The first step i will even give you for free to enjoy life again: Stop caring. Look how much time you spent quoting my post and dissecting it word for word and for what? nothing. See time is the most valuable currency we have and when we waste time we waste money,

Actually, KenR is in the BitMixer.io signature campaign, which pays 0.0007BTC (~1.4$ USD) every post you make, so KenR got 0.0007BTC from that.

Feel free to not count this post toward my sig campaign payment yahoo

taking a break - expect delayed responses
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 07:25:44 PM

I know that this topic will probably get trashed, but thanks OP, and the few (@DarkStar_ and @KenR) that actually replied with some witty posts. This made my day. The only reason I'm posting here is for two reason: 1. to subscribe to new unread messages, and 2. to let you know that I actually got banned from eBay when I was 19 or 20 for selling my soul on eBay. I can't remember how much I got for it, but I think it was a couple hundred bucks. I framed a certificate that contained the rights to my soul, and someone actually bought it.

That was probably bad on my part, and I feel like I need to regenerate some karma for what I've done.

And for the record, you are the most creative Bitcoin Bum that I've come across on the forums. You make me want to become a beggar, but more importantly, you almost, almost, got a donation from me for this haha

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:43:46 PM

This is all nothing but the shity things tried by this all spiritual saints who are acting as if they are the saints sent from god to do their work on the earth.  Who ever is once got into this shit then no one can save him. Just be saved from this scam, karma is nothing that anyone can clear your karma, this you have to do it your self and no one can help you only you are to help yourself by getting out of all bad things and clear your soul.
edofre vofrio

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:39:11 PM

Lol people dont understand a simple joke and start hating on a person for no reason. This is only a service if you dont wanna buy it dont buy ,lol why dont people get it. How is it a scam nobody is stealing your btc. They are yours you can spend it if u like or not its upto you.
This was for sure not meant to be a serious service but if anyone want to buy it for fun then why not.

Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:38:05 PM

And... it's gone. lol
do you have another source for it? or the episode in question is this one.
Zocadas

Activity: 909

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:56:29 PM

Do you need a betatester for your karma-service? I will test and tell you after a week, how I feel and if my karma improved. If there are any bugs on it, you can adjust and make improvements, if needed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: