Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 306 times)
Evasdiamond (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:30:58 PM

I joined this forum two months ago (Sept 6), I got banned last week for replying a post with copy and paste in that same September. I was a newbie when this happened And did not  understand the consequences of my actions, but that has changed over time, am sorry for my actions kindly help unban me Pls.
I will ensure not to do any mistakes again.

Account name is: Jameseversmile
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:38:14 PM

Plagiarism is not tolerated by the moderators in this forum so retrieving your old account is mere impossible at least you knew and admitted that you did it, it will help to lessen your frustration, you made a new account and with that you must not do that kind of things again.
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:01:10 PM

We all learn on our own mistakes. You mistaken with this copy-paste case and now you will not repeat this ever again. Thanks God you lost your fresh profile, but not some high ranked, that would be real regreat. Read the forum rules more carefully to protect your new profile from the same kind mistakes and permanent banning.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:04:12 PM

I've seen people getting banned for this copy-paste reason and then coming back with a new account. I guess the rules have changed then?

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:28:16 PM

You should forget your account, there are zero chances to lift the ban as copy paste are strictly not allowed on this forum. I would suggest you to use this account and contribute genuinely to this forum, your account rank will be increased by the time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
truthstalker

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:31:01 PM

You should forget your account, there are zero chances to lift the ban as copy paste are strictly not allowed on this forum. I would suggest you to use this account and contribute genuinely to this forum, your account rank will be increased by the time.

What your suggesting is to ban evade which isn't allowed neither. People who got banned are allowed to create an account to post in meta only.
Evasdiamond (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:42:04 PM

In my first account @jameseversmile I made a mistake while I was still a newbie but got banned  by a moderator and not even a temporary ban. they waited till I became a member before they strike. (my point wasn't considered valid). I don't understand why I was not punished by then if I really deserve it. Now my posts are deleted by another moderator in this new account . I don't get it, now I have to start from scratch again the second time.
This place may not be for me. Not everyone is here because of bounties. It was my love for bitcoin that brought me here.
Why give an option for appeal when no one when wil see l the case as a valid one?
We can do any thing but not everything is good us.

Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:28:14 PM

In my first account @jameseversmile I made a mistake while I was still a newbie but got banned  by a moderator and not even a temporary ban.

What you did is not related to a forum rank. You as a person make a decision to do something. You can't say well i was newbie so forgive me. If you would kill someone, would you say to a judge yeah but then i was a minor so don't send me to jail.....

they waited till I became a member before they strike. (my point wasn't considered valid).

That's a point everyone is bringing down. Do you really think mods have a watchlist of people they bann till they reach rank x? People are getting banned the moment they are spotted. If you weren't spotted when you were a newbie you are lucky. But if you're a member and get spotted well that's your problem.

This place may not be for me. Not everyone is here because of bounties. It was my love for bitcoin that brought me here.

For someone with a love for bitcoin instead of bounties, your overall post quality is well.... bad. Contains full of  1 sentences replies. So i get now why you were copy pasting. It's a fact so don't get offended by it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: